You cannot joke about liberals No matter how absurd they get worse

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
Last week I joked that the next step in liberal la la land would be to start punishing Asians who are named Lee. It was a JOKE. I did not mean for liberals to take me seriously. But here they are removing an Asian sports announcer because his name is Robert Lee.

Obviously Robert Lee is a confederate racist.

University of Virginia Pulls Asian Football Announcer Named Robert Lee

There is nothing about liberals that should not be covered up by a clowder of cats and a kindle of kittens.
In a story that seems made for The Onion, but is actually true, according to multiple Outkick fans inside ESPN MSESPN decided to pull an Asian college football announcer named Robert Lee off the William and Mary at University of Virginia college football game because they were concerned that having an ASIAN FOOTBALL ANNOUNCER NAMED ROBERT LEE would be offensive to some viewers.

Did I mention that Robert Lee is Asian?

Is this even real life anymore? This might even be worse than MSESPN apologizing for the fantasy football slave draft a couple of weeks ago.

These is a reason liberalism is defined as a mental disorder. .... :cool:

So regulating pollution is bad
So paving our roads is bad
So educating our children is bad

Civilization is a mental disorder in your mind?

And yes, I disagree strongly with what they're doing to mr.lee.

The parties in this country are too far to the extreme and it is ripping this country apart. It needs to fucking stop.

Thread summary:

Nobody laughed at her stupid racist joke, therefore all liberals are oppressing her. It's standard conservative victimhood whining.

The parties in this country are too far to the extreme and it is ripping this country apart. It needs to fucking stop.

Well let's see:

The EPA was started by Richard Nixon.

Road construction is paid for by people who own cars that run on gasoline. Liberals hate the petroleum industry and many of them don't even own cars.

Educating our children is good. Indoctrinating them to grow up to be good little liberal nazis is bad. That's why we have private schools and home-schooling.

So what is it that makes you liberals believe you have exclusive rights to everything? Your party gave us slavery, Jim Crow laws, and the Klan. You also murdered more people than Hitler, thanks to Planned Parenthood and your wonderful institution of abortion.

Most of those murdered unborn were black, BTW.

Well let's see:

Road construction is paid for by people who own cars that run on gasoline. Liberals hate the petroleum industry and many of them don't even own cars.

Educating our children is good. Indoctrinating them to grow up to be good little liberal nazis is bad. That's why we have private schools and home-schooling.

So what is it that makes you liberals believe you have exclusive rights to everything? Your party gave us slavery, Jim Crow laws, and the Klan. You also murdered more people than Hitler, thanks to Planned Parenthood and your wonderful institution of abortion.

This liberal has investments in the oil extraction industry, so you again are wrong about what you think you know..

Well let's see:

Liberals is not a party, only a dope would think that..There are liberals in both the democratic and republican parties....Lincoln was a liberal/progressive, get it? No probably not..

Well let's see:

Liberals is not a party, only a dope would think that..There are liberals in both the democratic and republican parties....Lincoln was a liberal/progressive, get it? No probably not..

Lincoln was a Republican and today's liberals do not vote for Republicans. Nor do Republicans support the genocide of black children as the Democrat Party does.

50 million murdered by your side, that's a higher body count than Hitler even imagined.

Now, what was that about "Confederate statues" and "white supremacists"? I can't hear you over the sound of 50 million murdered Americans crying out for justice.

Well let's see:

Lincoln was a Republican and today's liberals do not vote for Republicans. Nor do Republicans support the genocide of black children as the Democrat Party does.

50 million murdered by your side, that's a higher body count than Hitler even imagined.
I voted for Trump, it is questionable if he is a real republican and I voted for Ronny Raygun and Boosh jr..So again you are wrong about your assumptions of"liberals"..Stay away from sophist brand milk..Oh, and liberals are not communist, sorry, wrong philosophy..Abortion, I've never had one, how about you?

Well let's see:

I voted for Trump, it is questionable if he is a real republican and I voted for Ronny Raygun and Boosh jr..So again you are wrong about your assumptions of"liberals"..Stay away from sophist brand milk..Oh, and liberals are not communist, sorry, wrong philosophy..

Oh geez. Do we really have to go through this shit again? I am so sick of hearing the left try to redefine good and evil.

Well let's see:

I voted for Trump, it is questionable if he is a real republican and I voted for Ronny Raygun and Boosh jr..So again you are wrong about your assumptions of"liberals"..Stay away from sophist brand milk..Oh, and liberals are not communist, sorry, wrong philosophy..

Oh geez. Do we really have to go through this shit again? I am so sick of hearing the left try to redefine good and evil.
I see, you have a limited vocabulary and want to keep it that way, it's your choice but Mr. Lee not likey his situation in crazy crackah town...

Isnt there sorta like a old and new Liberalism like old liberal=todays conservatism and new liberal= todays democrats

Well let's see:

Lincoln is dead as are all the liberals in his class. Current liberalism is communism.

Well let's see:

If you want to reduce pollution, Mr. Lee has to lose his job because he is a Chinese racist.

Speak modern!

Well let's see:

Lincoln is dead as are all the liberals in his class. Current liberalism is communism.

Then prove I am a communist..

Forum List

Back