CDZ You cannot fix social ills with a "wink & a nod!"

I have a very different view of what that tape showed, particularly about the electorate. It wasn't just locker room talk. There was truth behind the brags and the attitude itself is just plain ugly. You'll not normalize that with me by laughing and saying everyone you know acts the same way. Just tells me I wouldn't want to hang with the people you know.
I hope to Christ you aren't teaching that kind of disrespect of women to your boys.

Do you expect men to be chaste and innocent little flowers all the time? Men a million times better than Trump have said worse, like our WWII vets for example.

I have a very different view of what that tape showed, particularly about the electorate. It wasn't just locker room talk. There was truth behind the brags and the attitude itself is just plain ugly. You'll not normalize that with me by laughing and saying everyone you know acts the same way. Just tells me I wouldn't want to hang with the people you know.
I hope to Christ you aren't teaching that kind of disrespect of women to your boys.

Do you expect men to be chaste and innocent little flowers all the time? Men a million times better than Trump have said worse, like our WWII vets for example.

I am not the most prudish fellow. Some of my personal habits could disturb folks in fact.

Yet somehow I have never talked about forcing myself on anyone.

I am not the most prudish fellow. Some of my personal habits could disturb folks in fact.

Yet somehow I have never talked about forcing myself on anyone.

He never said anything about forcing himself on women. Besides, this thread isn't about trump anyway but then again, everything is about Trump with you people...isn't it?

It's about attitude more than the actual transgressions. I don't think you'll be able to understand what I mean, though, since you believe women belong in the kitchen. Your responses so far don't show any indication that you think women should be respected.

It's about attitude more than the actual transgressions. I don't think you'll be able to understand what I mean, though, since you believe women belong in the kitchen. Your responses so far don't show any indication that you think women should be respected.

I was joking about the kitchen comment FYI. Well...half-joking. Women use wealthy men like Trump, he's not lying when he says they'll let them grab them by the whatever. Why is he portrayed as the villain and not them?

I was joking about the kitchen comment FYI. Well...half-joking. Women use wealthy men like Trump, he's not lying when he says they'll let them grab them by the whatever. Why is he portrayed as the villain and not them?
Only because he didn't ask. He made that clear. When you've got the "signal" it's okay, it's a whole 'nother ball of wax. He said he "grabs 'em by the pussy" and that they "let him." What in the name of God makes him think he's got the right to kiss or snatch at a woman just because she's beautiful? Plenty of women came forward to tell us that yes, he does that. In a hall way, during a party, wherever. He said he can't help himself when he's in the company of a beautiful woman. He doesn't even wait.
If I were beautiful like the OP's daughter, I wouldn't need a man like Trump taking liberties of kissing me or snatching my pussy just because I happen to be at the same cocktail party. Does that make any sense to you?

I'm not talking about consensual petting.

Only because he didn't ask. He made that clear. When you've got the "signal" it's okay, it's a whole 'nother ball of wax. He said he "grabs 'em by the pussy" and that they "let him." What in the name of God makes him think he's got the right to kiss or snatch at a woman just because she's beautiful? Plenty of women came forward to tell us that yes, he does that. In a hall way, during a party, wherever. He said he can't help himself when he's in the company of a beautiful woman. He doesn't even wait.
If I were beautiful like the OP's daughter, I wouldn't need a man like Trump taking liberties of kissing me or snatching my pussy just because I happen to be at the same cocktail party. Does that make any sense to you?

Trump "bragged" (more like self depricating humor since he didn't get what he was after and referred to himself as a bitch) about trying to put moves on a woman and she rebuffed him, and it ended there. Weinstein is recorded on tape threatening to ruin a woman's career if she embarrassed him.

Trump "bragged" (more like self depricating humor since he didn't get what he was after and referred to himself as a bitch) about trying to put moves on a woman and she rebuffed him, and it ended there. Weinstein is recorded on tape threatening to ruin a woman's career if she embarrassed him.
Okay. I didn't know this conversation was about comparing Trump to Weinstein. That wasn't what I've been talking about.

Okay. I didn't know this conversation was about comparing Trump to Weinstein. That wasn't what I've been talking about.
I didn't know this conversation was about comparing Trump to Weinstein.

It's not. It's not even about either one of them. The thread topic is about a phenomenon not any specific person.

Forum List

Back