You can thank Democrats for a reasonable stimulus bill

If it were up to McConnel, the bill passed would be a slush fund for corporations and useless stimulus checks to those making less than 75k per year. There would also would have been ZERO funding for our inadequate healthcare system. It would have been a

Hell, if the Democrats had it their way, critical things like mortgage payments would be delayed. It’s miraculous they were able to expand unemployment insurance.

Republicans are aggressively useless.

If it were up to McConnel, the bill passed would be a slush fund for corporations

We wouldn't want to help any corporations that employ tens of millions of Americans.

Have you always been such a stupid twat?

Without oversight and accountability, that money would have helped pad their bank accounts more than employees.

Are you still peddling that lie?
Im reasonably sure I’ve given you several links demonstrating the increased oversight of corporate loans.

I'm reasonably sure you've given me a bunch of people saying what you want to believe, and no proof.

What would you accept as proof?

Ideally, side-by-side citations from each bill showing the changes would be good. Since I don't think that's available at the moment, corroboration from someone who isn't one of your leftist fellow travelers might help.

If it were up to McConnel, the bill passed would be a slush fund for corporations and useless stimulus checks to those making less than 75k per year. There would also would have been ZERO funding for our inadequate healthcare system. It would have been a

Hell, if the Democrats had it their way, critical things like mortgage payments would be delayed. It’s miraculous they were able to expand unemployment insurance.

Oh bull shit. The thing is nothing but a boon for big business and the billionaires. After all, they own and control the government.
Who works for big business?....what do the people that work for them do with their earnings?.....and what would we do if all big businesses went away?....do you even think about what you post?....come on man this is economics 101....
I take it you’d rather the bailouts go towards helping working class Americans rather than lining the pockets of the wealthy elite?

If it were up to McConnel, the bill passed would be a slush fund for corporations

We wouldn't want to help any corporations that employ tens of millions of Americans.

Without oversight and accountability, that money would have helped pad their bank accounts more than employees.

Are you still peddling that lie?
Im reasonably sure I’ve given you several links demonstrating the increased oversight of corporate loans.

I'm reasonably sure you've given me a bunch of people saying what you want to believe, and no proof.

What would you accept as proof?

Ideally, side-by-side citations from each bill showing the changes would be good. Since I don't think that's available at the moment, corroboration from someone who isn't one of your leftist fellow travelers might help.

*sigh* I appreciate that you're trying, I really do, but here's the problem: all that tells me is what the oversight provisions are in the final bill. Doesn't tell me anything about what they were - or weren't - in the first draft that Pelosi obstructed, or how they differed.

The triple zero at the end of his name is his IQ. So make up your own mind.

Oh bull shit. The thing is nothing but a boon for big business and the billionaires. After all, they own and control the government.
Who works for big business?....what do the people that work for them do with their earnings?.....and what would we do if all big businesses went away?....do you even think about what you post?....come on man this is economics 101....
Most of the money goes to the top. You might be satisfied with peanuts , but that doesn’t make it right.

I take it you’d rather the bailouts go towards helping working class Americans rather than lining the pockets of the wealthy elite?
Yes...helping working class people by helping the corporations and businesses they work for...why is that so hard to understand?...and helping households after this 15 day slow down since so many people were harmed economically....

Yes...helping working class people by helping the corporations and businesses they work for...why is that so hard to understand?...and helping households after this 15 day slow down since so many people were harmed economically....

So your strategy is to cut a check to the wealthy elite and hope they decide to give it to other people rather than keep it for themselves?

Most of the money goes to the top. You might be satisfied with peanuts , but that doesn’t make it right.
The top employs people in the middle and at the bottom....If I were out of work because my job closed down for 15 days I would want help not just for myself but for my boss too....how many people do you know that work for poor people?....

So your strategy is to cut a check to the wealthy elite and hope they decide to give it to other people rather than keep it for themselves?
No my strategy would be to help everyone....just sending the workers money won't help anyone in the long run...what good is it to collect $1500 when your job goes bankrupt?.....

No my strategy would be to help everyone....just sending the workers money won't help anyone in the long run...what good is it to collect $1500 when your job goes bankrupt?.....

Right. A thousand for the average Joe. Millions die the political elite.

Seems fair.

ya we know. Joe Biden told one of the women he sexually assaulted that she was nothing to him.
So we know how you think billy billy billy

Billy ran off to make another thread of shame. His TDS runs deep opposite his brain.

Let me answer: YES

When the thousand dollar bills arrive, Americans know who to thank. The person who works for our benefit 24/7, and the person whose conferences we are blessed with daily.

This time the people got bailed out while, Trump told banks to go screw themselves. Amazing!

You’re not getting this. Vast sums will go right into the pockets of millionaires on the c level. Just as it did in 2008.

Are you fucking high?

Your queen c*nt hijacked it.... it took days to extract the shameless marxist pork out of that shitshow . Let's hope the electorate isn't as ignorant as you..... I'm counting on it.

Yea, you people really schooled US holding out for the Kennedy Center and same day voting registration. Really helpful to the people losing their jobs.

You’re not getting this. Vast sums will go right into the pockets of millionaires on the c level. Just as it did in 2008.
They didn't need TARP for that..........they went to the back door of the Fed Reserve..............same is happening now......

TARP was a smokescreen..........so is this........

Forum List

Back