Zone1 You can now "gift" upgrades on the site

To all the liberal snowflakes and trolls on the board, I 'GIFT' a 'THD' DIPLOMA' so you, too, can have a brain:

You're welcome. :laugh:

Well heck. Someone sent me a gift. That was a very nice thing to do.

Thanks to whomever it was.

Now I'm gonna have to pay it forward.

From time to time we get a request from a user that wants to show support/love for another user by "gifting" them an account upgrade. In the past this wasn't possible without manually sending a payment and us having to manually update the user. However, we have installed a modification that will allow you to gift a user upgrade to other members. You can see the gift button on the normal user upgrade page here: https://www.usmessageboard.com/account/upgrades

We hope that this feature will make gifting upgrades easier if you choose to do so in the future. Thank you in advance.
Only two payment options, I don't have PayPal and I wouldn't trust a forum with my credit card.

I would use Google Pay, but no option for that.

Only two payment options, I don't have PayPal and I wouldn't trust a forum with my credit card.

I would use Google Pay, but no option for that.

We use Stripe, so we never actually see the CC info, only Stripe does. You can mail in cash or any other form of payment if you want as well. If you'd rather do that I'll send you the PO Box.

Why you no like SuperThunk? :crying:

I remember dancing to that song back when I was young and limber. Me and my girlfriends would tear up that dance floor.

Nowadays I might creak across it getting to the other side.

Forum List

Back