You can all think Biden is senile, but he doesn’t say crap like this

Billy000 is a full of shit shill for Senile Joe :rolleyes:
No, see I’m actually objective. I admit Biden says dumb shit from time to time, but I just know it is far less than Trump. You? You pretend Trump is smart. You’re too much of a pussy to admit it.
Yeah...talking about little girls sitting on his lap and his blonde leg hairs is normal?

Seriously?
When did I call that normal? I mean he’s done some weird things on camera no doubt, but I personally think he’s just a guy that has no sense of boundaries and does shit without thinking. You wake to pretend he’s a pedophile, but obviously he was he wouldn’t do shit like that on national TV.

Trump wasn’t captured on TV being creepy to children, but by his own admission he bragged on the radio about invading the Miss Teen USA locker room. Oh and he has DOZENS of women who allege he rapes them. I mean even if some of them were lying, like say 2/3 of them, that would still leave 12 rapes....so there’s that....

He's a pedo dude, and his mind is mush

I've witnessed dementia first hand. It's ugly
Why are you all so cowardly when it comes to criticizing Trump? It’s so childish. Seriously grow the fuck up.

Answer me this Billy buffoon, he sniffs little girls, talks about blonde leg hairs, doesn't know where he is....

You don't see a problem here?

Get real
I’ll answer that when you can be an adult about Trump’s part in this discussion. I’m definitely not asking for much lol. Let’s be grown ups here. This is for adults after all.

Biden does not have dementia. But his age should be a concern. But trump is 74 and you trump lover ignore his slurred speech and either he has severe alzheimers or he's a pathological liar. trump is not a young man either and when you look at both of them, it's apparent that Biden is in better physical shape. That would mean he is probably in better mental shape than trump too because the effects of exercise is a positive for brain functioning.

Biden does not have dementia. But his age should be a concern. But trump is 74 and you trump lover ignore his slurred speech and either he has severe alzheimers or he's a pathological liar. trump is not a young man either and when you look at both of them, it's apparent that Biden is in better physical shape. That would mean he is probably in better mental shape than trump too because the effects of exercise is a positive for brain functioning.
He doesn’t have dementia. He’s just an old man. Old men say dumb shit some times.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Do you live in california? Ever been here? Pronouce Avila, please.

lol you’ll always have Obama misspeaking huh? I mean every human being does it, but I guess it somehow gives you a pathetic false sense of superiority over him.

I have never once ridiculed Obama for mispronouncing anything. It's a stupid argument over nothing. Yes. Every human being does it, so why is it such a big deal when Trump does it?

Um because even when he is not technically misspeaking, he is saying really retarded shit he believes to be true.

Dementia:

Symptoms include forgetfulness, limited social skills, and thinking abilities so impaired that it interferes with daily functioning.
People may experience:
Cognitive: mental decline, confusion in the evening hours, disorientation, inability to speak or understand language, making things up, mental confusion, or inability to recognize common things
Behavioral: irritability, personality changes, restlessness, lack of restraint, or wandering and getting lost
Mood: anxiety, loneliness, mood swings, or nervousness
Psychological: depression, hallucination, or paranoia
Muscular: inability to combine muscle movements or unsteady walking
Also common: memory loss, falling, jumbled speech, or sleep disorder

Many here are the same age as he is. Stop making excuses for him.

Dementia:

Symptoms include forgetfulness, limited social skills, and thinking abilities so impaired that it interferes with daily functioning.
People may experience:
Cognitive: mental decline, confusion in the evening hours, disorientation, inability to speak or understand language, making things up, mental confusion, or inability to recognize common things
Behavioral: irritability, personality changes, restlessness, lack of restraint, or wandering and getting lost

Um okay. And this doesn’t explain Trump because?

• Thanks
He doesn’t have dementia. He’s just an old man. Old men say dumb shit some times.
He's old and he still struggles with stammering. Biden is going to obliterate trump. His understanding of public policy is far superior to trumps. trump is one of the great bullshitters of all time, but this is the biggest of the big leagues and bullshit ain't going to get the job done.

Dementia:

People may experience:

trump exhibits all these things and you guys make excuses for him.

He's old and he still struggles with stammering. Biden is going to obliterate trump. His understanding of public policy is far superior to trumps. trump is one of the great bullshitters of all time, but this is the biggest of the big leagues and bullshit ain't going to get the job done.
Lol the debates will be fascinating. What sets them apart from 2016 is that Trump is going to be forced to defend his record. He’s too fucking stupid to pull that off. It’s a very different dynamic.

• Thanks
Lol the debates will be fascinating. What sets them apart from 2016 is that Trump is going to be forced to defend his record. He’s too fucking stupid to pull that off. It’s a very different dynamic.
And when he starts badmouthing the prior administration, that's when Biden begins to surgically take trump apart.

Biden does not have dementia.

18m9en-L.jpg

You can all think Biden is senile, but he doesn’t say crap like this

You’re right, he just says a lot of other stupid crap

He says far fewer stupid things than trump does.

LMAO Since when.

Hell he's the guy who outed himself on National television. Every time he opens his mouth he puts his foot in it. His handlers won't let him do an interview without one of them on site and if he says something stupid the interview is over. They don't want him debating Trump for a very good reason. Trump is a great debater and he would chew Biden up and spit him out and they all know it.

Sure hope the debates happen. How bout you. LOL

But he has gotten the job done. That's what has you and the others on the far-left in such a panic.

By the way, a debate is not about public policy. NO DOUBT, Joe Biden knows public policy. How to stop or move his legislation to the next stage. How to get on a committee, how to raise money, how to schmooze his way to re-election by promising things you have no intention of providing. Yep, Joe knows that inside and out.

Forum List

Back