You Brought This On Yourselves

Pumpkin Row

Platinum Member
May 26, 2016
When you're busy complaining that Donald Trump won, I'd like you to just remember who abused open primaries to ensure that Donald Trump would be the one running against Hillary. I'd also like you to remember that Republicans alone weren't the ones voting for Donald Trump in the presidential election, either. You brought this on yourselves by selecting a someone even more unelectable than Trump, and helping to select Trump to run against her. Far fetched, but maybe this will teach you that all actions have consequences, and taking those actions means you've accepted those consequences.

That monkey wrench you threw seems to have actually been a boomerang. Good job, Democrats<3

Last edited:
There are two big losers in this election... the Establishments of BOTH parties. The people have spoken and they emphatically rejected both establishments. Trump is the result of Establishment politicians not listening to the American people. They are fed up with the "identity politics" of the left and they are fed up with the feckless republican leadership failing to take on the left. This was a mandate against the politics-as-usual status quot in Washington.

We won't know what Trump will be like until he's had a chance and time for things. I am definitely willing to give him that chance. I can't sit here and say how he is going to be when he has never even held office.

I have given them all a chance over the years. We all should. Stop the hate.

We won't know what Trump will be like until he's had a chance and time for things. I am definitely willing to give him that chance. I can't sit here and say how he is going to be when he has never even held office.

You've misunderstood my message. I'm only saying that they shouldn't vote for someone they didn't want to win, and this man who they already hate has won due to their actions. Hence the fact that I've said nothing about his future performance. I'm just going to wait and observe.

You've misunderstood my message. I'm only saying that they shouldn't vote for someone they didn't want to win, and this man who they already hate has won due to their actions. Hence the fact that I've said nothing about his future performance. I'm just going to wait and observe.

I knew what you meant and how, and I agree. I was off topic to a degree I guess. I was just saying what I am doing. :)

You're asking a LOT from Democrat liberal progressives. They don't know how to give chances and not hate. They have formed a complete political movement around "identity politics" ...putting people in groups and pitting them against each other for political purposes.

You are giving great advice though, I applaud your efforts. I think the Democrat Party needs to have a serious internal conversation and come up with a different game plan than identity politics because that is dead now.... the people have rejected that nonsense once and for all. They have ZERO political power now in Washington. All they can hope for is to try and obstruct Trump by cajoling a few Republicans over to their side. But the GOP is going to set the agenda now, just as Democrats did under Obama.

I know. I am watching them falling apart with their ''protests'' on my Twitter account. Some are totally hysterical. And I don't mean on the funny way. I mean how they are behaving.

We didn't vote for someone we didn't want to win. We voted for Trump because we wanted him to win. He won. Go away. Take 5 others with you. Eat them.

We didn't vote for someone we didn't want to win. We voted for Trump because we wanted him to win. He won. Go away. Take 5 others with you. Eat them.

Wait!! I know Pumpkin. She meant nothing how you took it...trust me. She's not a Dem.

I know. I am watching them falling apart with their ''protests'' on my Twitter account. Some are totally hysterical. And I don't mean on the funny way. I mean how they are behaving.

What you have to keep telling yourself is that they have absolutely no political power anymore. It's hard to do because they've had some sort of political power for so long. They're not used to this yet... they still think what they say carries some sort of political weight and it simply doesn't anymore. We're not used to this yet... we've always had to react defensively to whatever they had to say... now we can just laugh at their silliness.

What you have to keep telling yourself is that they have absolutely no political power anymore. It's hard to do because they've had some sort of political power for so long. They're not used to this yet... they still think what they say carries some sort of political weight and it simply doesn't anymore. We're not used to this yet... we've always had to react defensively to whatever they had to say... now we can just laugh at their silliness.

And I do. Or at least smile big. :)

I was referring to Democrats, they were voting in Open Primaries to give us Trump because they thought it would make a Hillary win "easier".

The cool thing about not having any power is not having any responsibility either. Whatever happens in the next 4 years is the fault of the GOP.

It will be refreshing to see the Party of No transform itself.

I was referring to Democrats, they were voting in Open Primaries to give us Trump because they thought it would make a Hillary win "easier".
Excellent commentary.

You're asking a LOT from Democrat liberal progressives. They don't know how to give chances and not hate. They have formed a complete political movement around "identity politics" ...putting people in groups and pitting them against each other for political purposes.

You are giving great advice though, I applaud your efforts. I think the Democrat Party needs to have a serious internal conversation and come up with a different game plan than identity politics because that is dead now.... the people have rejected that nonsense once and for all. They have ZERO political power now in Washington. All they can hope for is to try and obstruct Trump by cajoling a few Republicans over to their side. But the GOP is going to set the agenda now, just as Democrats did under Obama.

You mean like right-wing fascists gave Obama a chance?

The cool thing about not having any power is not having any responsibility either. Whatever happens in the next 4 years is the fault of the GOP.

Bullshit my love its the fault of you and Hillary... You are the problem, you made trump

Bullshit my love its the fault of you and Hillary... You are the problem, you made trump
And thank you you created another JFK

Forum List

Back