You are having a good day.

Roopull

Jan 25, 2007
Near Atlanta

Trust me on that... relatively speaking, you really are having a good day. Well, unless you've got a big chunk of metal piercing your nether regions.:redface:

To further supply you with schoolyard potty humor, I bring you news of the strange from Melbourne:
Man's groin impaled on steel fence

A man was impaled in the groin area when he fell from a first-floor balcony on to a steel fence in inner Melbourne early today.

A Metropolitan Ambulance Service spokeswoman said the man, in his early 20s, fell from the balcony of a terrace house in Rathdowne Street, Carlton, about 3.45am.

He was taken to the Royal Melbourne Hospital in a stable condition.

Metropolitan Fire Brigade station officer Craig Calwell said the man freed himself with the aid of emergency crews.

"We didn't use any rescue equipment. We supported him and he freed himself from the fence," he said.

"He suffered a wound in the groin area and lost a bit of blood. It was quite unfortunate."

Quite unfortunate... what clever wording!

Trust me on that... relatively speaking, you really are having a good day. Well, unless you've got a big chunk of metal piercing your nether regions.:redface:

To further supply you with schoolyard potty humor, I bring you news of the strange from Melbourne:

Quite unfortunate... what clever wording!

I wondering how he fell off the balcony? :confused:

Roopoll posted:

Man's groin impaled on steel fence

A man was impaled in the groin area when he fell from a first-floor balcony on to a steel fence in inner Melbourne early today.

A Metropolitan Ambulance Service spokeswoman said the man, in his early 20s, fell from the balcony of a terrace house in Rathdowne Street, Carlton, about 3.45am.

He was taken to the Royal Melbourne Hospital in a stable condition.

Metropolitan Fire Brigade station officer Craig Calwell said the man freed himself with the aid of emergency crews.

"We didn't use any rescue equipment. We supported him and he freed himself from the fence," he said.

"He suffered a wound in the groin area and lost a bit of blood. It was quite unfortunate."

Sounds like he was trying to make a hasty exit.:redface:

Forum List

Back