You are going to see and hear the TRUE colors of politicians and MSM over the next two weeks. Why? They know they aren't going to lose again

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
That's my thesis on the impact of the loss by Trump in 2020. Some know that GOP won't win again. D.C is going to be a state. Followed by Puerto Rico. Then the Fillierbuster is going to disappear.

Next, you will see the Dreamers Act which will provide 12-16M new voters. Then of course, there is Big Tech and media. This is why after Trump lost, a high ranking Communist Member in China boasted, the government then deleted the video that went viral talking about how they own the American elites. He knew it was safe again. Spilled the beans, but MSM didn't really care outside of Tucker Carlson.

You will see and hear China be more boisterous as well. Show their true colors, as like the Dems, they won't feel any heat by anyone (outside of Fox News and the few smaller networks?) We've already heard social media companies coming out, now Michelle Obama, without a concern tells the world "censor and ban this man!"

You can listen to anyone on Fox or other Conservative networks. Be them career politicians (until their next election) or Talking Heads. You will see the laser focus and abuse by the MSM who will not criticize anyone on their side of the aisle. This will be a 16-20 year run for the Dems. The GOP Party then will be far more left, by force, since they won't get a platform otherwise.

The GOP will learn how Parties operate with the WH, House and Senate. They owe Trump for winning in 2016. Too many of them defied him and his supporters, looking down on them just as many in their Bubbles did. They will now face the music, on borrowed political time.

Once Trump lost the G.E, I just knew the Dems would win both seats in Georgia. I know if I voted I sure as hell wouldn't reward the losing Party who didn't help my candidate much for 4 years.

Forum List

Back