You anti gunners need a constitutional lesson

your mistake is saying its your intention to violate someone elses right,,

other than that its your right to say what you want,,

There are limits to any right, contrary to what you've been told. Rights don't exist in a vacuum - no society would function very long if they did.

There are no ‘anti-gunners’ – whatever that’s supposed to be.

To support perfectly lawful and Constitutional firearm regulatory measures is not to be ‘anti-gun.’
Criminals by their very nature will not follow the laws that restrict law abiding citizens. If you loons really wanted to reduce gun crime you would agree to more severe sentencing when a firearm is used in commission of a crime, but you won't because this whole bullshit dance is about disarming the public.

Of course you may be one of the morons that believe restrictions reduce crime.

There are limits to any right, contrary to what you've been told. Rights don't exist in a vacuum - no society would function very long if they did.
only limit is when it infringes on someone elses right,,

your example is the same as saying the 2nd A gives you the right to shoot another person for no reason,,

only limit is when it infringes on someone elses right,,

your example is the same as saying the 2nd A gives you the right to shoot another person for no reason,,

People have a right to expect that their kids can attend classes without getting half their classmates killed. Families have a right to attend country music concerts and 4th of July parades without getting everyone shot to death.

People have a right to expect that their kids can attend classes without getting half their classmates killed. Families have a right to attend country music concerts and 4th of July parades without getting everyone shot to death.
the 2nd A doesnt allow for that and why we arrest or kill people that do that,,
just like the 1st A doesnt allow you to incite violence against another person,,

both are you violating someone elses right,,

Oh my goodness since you support gun free zones the blood of the dead is on your hands. I don't give a shit

So is "Congress shall make no law" abridging freedom of speech and all that. Just because we have the freedom of speech doesn't mean we can exercise that right to extremes. I can't stand out in front of your yard on a sidewalk and yell Trump sucks at midnight just so I can wake up you and your neighbors.
That is a conflict of two rights.

Your free speech vs. my right to peace and quiet.

How does my right to own or carry a firearm conflict with your rights?

Oh my goodness since you support gun free zones the blood of the dead is on your hands. I don't give a shit

Right because we all know that little 8 year-old girls should stuff AR-15s in their backpacks and stuff a 9mm in their little Disney lunchbox right next to their Capri Sun and peanut butter sandwiches. Yeah that's why 20 kids died in Texas. Liberal mommies and daddies didn't arm them to the teeth.

You should travel around more. If you did you'd realize that students in other countries worry about passing final exams not getting shot to death by some mentally unstable kook who dropped out there a few years ago.

That is a conflict of two rights.

Your free speech vs. my right to peace and quiet.

How does my right to own or carry a firearm conflict with your rights?

My right not to get shot by some deranged loon. You can defend your home with a handgun and you don't need to carry it around town.

Conservatives must accept all of the Heller ruling, which most refuse to do.

“Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.”

And you anti-gun fascists always stop their ignoring the rest of Scalia’s writing in Heller…..where he states that all bearable arms are protected by the second amendment…..that would include AR-15 ….which he names by name….in his opinion in Friedman v Highland Park

My right not to get shot by some deranged loon. You can defend your home with a handgun and you don't need to carry it around town.

Oh…..so you can only be raped, robbed, beaten, stabbed, murdered in your home?

Good to know……

Soooo…..

Answer these questions then……

A woman, outside of her home, is about to be dragged into a car, taken to a remote location where her attacker is going to torture, rape and then murder her……

Do you want her to have a gun to stop the attack…..on the street?

She has a gun and shoots her attacker, saving not only herself but all future victims of that killer.

If you could go back in time….would you take that gun away from her…..allowing her to be raped, tortured and murdered?

You say it was not. I say it was… as was the decision that over turned Roe.

Looks like we disagree huh?

Too bad for you the highest court in the land says you are wrong

Roe was recognizing an inherent right to privacy
By whom?

The Supreme Court determined just a couple of months ago that those yokels in 1973 were wrong in their analysis that the right to kill a child for the purpose of birth control was somehow magically protected under the Constitution.

And shooting people is a crime.

I've carry concealed for years and somehow no one has been shot.

And I live in a state with constitutional carry and I don't know a soul who has been shot.

You didn't answer my question.

What right of yours is being impinged upon by my right to own and carry a firearm.

Your irrational fear is not a qualification to impede my Constitutional rights.

Right because we all know that little 8 year-old girls should stuff AR-15s in their backpacks and stuff a 9mm in their little Disney lunchbox right next to their Capri Sun and peanut butter sandwiches. Yeah that's why 20 kids died in Texas. Liberal mommies and daddies didn't arm them to the teeth.

You should travel around more. If you did you'd realize that students in other countries worry about passing final exams not getting shot to death by some mentally unstable kook who dropped out there a few years ago.
Yep...and a travelling nurse ran though an intersection at 100mph and killed six people with her Mercedes.

Does crossing an intersection now fill you with paralysing fear?

Oh…..so you can only be raped, robbed, beaten, stabbed, murdered in your home?

Good to know……

Soooo…..

Answer these questions then……

A woman, outside of her home, is about to be dragged into a car, taken to a remote location where her attacker is going to torture, rape and then murder her……

Do you want her to have a gun to stop the attack…..on the street?

She has a gun and shoots her attacker, saving not only herself but all future victims of that killer.

If you could go back in time….would you take that gun away from her…..allowing her to be raped, tortured and murdered?

Bad things happen. A lot less bad things would happen if it wasn't easier for an 19-year-old nutjob or a convicted felon to get an AR-15 than a beer.

We'd be a lot safer if we stopped trying to be a nation of fake cowboys and just acted like civilized people.

Too much to ask for a nation addicted to white supremacy and violence I guess.

Shrugs bugs if you don't care enough to protect them I don't give a fuck about your flux whining.

New Topics

Forum List

Back