bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Here it is
20220814_074047.jpg

Class dismissed. God save the Republic.

I mostly agreed with the outcome of Heller; I just didn't agree with all of Scalia's reasoning. Still don't. But that case was at least within the realm of the sane. But the recent court rulings are, I think, fictionalized renderings of original intent and they also tend to hyper-focus on gun rights that are supposedly found in the 2A while completely ignoring other parts of the Constitution, such as the implicit powers that states and local communities have to police their own jurisdictions and maintain public safety.

I mostly agreed with the outcome of Heller; I just didn't agree with all of Scalia's reasoning. Still don't. But that case was at least within the realm of the sane. But the recent court rulings are, I think, fictionalized renderings of original intent and they also tend to hyper-focus on gun rights that are supposedly found in the 2A while completely ignoring other parts of the Constitution, such as the implicit powers that states and local communities have to police their own jurisdictions and maintain public safety.
And your wrong.

The 2 biggest fallacious claims against the 2A are that it only pertained to muskets & only meant for hunting rights.
When the progbots try to claim either one of these idiotic suppositions it proves how unintelligent they really are.

It also shows what utter contempt their masters have for them by feeding them this complete BS, because they know they will eat it up & go all insane about complete nonsense.

"Shall not be infringed" means exactly that

Last edited:
Shall not be infringed is as simple and straight forward as can be there is only one way that can be interpreted. State and local governments can not make laws that interfere with a Constitutional right.

Conservatives must accept all of the Heller ruling, which most refuse to do.

“Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.”
Dude you anti gunners love to cherry pick.. the only firearm the supreme court ruled against in Miller was short barreled guns. There were automatic firearm in public use at the time of the ruling of Miller. so cut the shit smart people are not buying your lies.

Shall not be infringed is as simple and straight forward as can be there is only one way that can be interpreted. State and local governments can not make laws that interfere with a Constitutional right.

So is "Congress shall make no law" abridging freedom of speech and all that. Just because we have the freedom of speech doesn't mean we can exercise that right to extremes. I can't stand out in front of your yard on a sidewalk and yell Trump sucks at midnight just so I can wake up you and your neighbors.

So is "Congress shall make no law" abridging freedom of speech and all that. Just because we have the freedom of speech doesn't mean we can exercise that right to extremes. I can't stand out in front of your yard on a sidewalk and yell Trump sucks at midnight just so I can wake up you and your neighbors.
You have the right to open your mouth where as I have the right to close it

Here it is View attachment 682220
Class dismissed. God save the Republic.

There are also those Ive heard say that we shoud only be allowed guns as part of a regulated militia, Regulated by the state. That would be wrong because the entire Bill of Rights was intended to be about the rights of citizens APART from the government.

Forum List

Back