You ain't Black

We most certainly do. I have said on several occasions that democrats need to get a spine, stand up and fight republicans in the same way republicans do things. These right wingers think we should just comply with their racism and that we must just all leave the democratic party because they held slaves 150 years ago. But white republicans back then didn't give a damn about blacks either. So until I see republicans nominate and support black political candidates who earnestly fight for things blacks need, fuck em.
None of these mutants actually believe that nonsense. They are all just a bunch of cuck ass cowards. It's one of the few things about them to be thankful for. 😄

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You mean the same companies Bernie fights to raise worker wages or the one AOC took flack for when she suggested they should have to pay their fair share in taxes rather than leverage sweet heart deals in exchange for opening up an Offices? Those companies?

Nah, I was thinking more along the lines of Apple, Google and Twitter. Of course Bezos has WAPO for his propaganda outlet.

We most certainly do. I have said on several occasions that democrats need to get a spine, stand up and fight republicans in the same way republicans do things. These right wingers think we should just comply with their racism and that we must just all leave the democratic party because they held slaves 150 years ago. But white republicans back then didn't give a damn about blacks either. So until I see republicans nominate and support black political candidates who earnestly fight for things blacks need, fuck em.

Trump did more to meet the needs of blacks than any black politician ever did, including your mulatto messiah. Jobs, higher wages, opportunity zones and lower taxes. He wanted to do more to tamp down black on black crime but was blocked at every turn by commiecrats in blue cities and States. But hey, keep sucking those commiecrats asses and expect something more than you've gotten over the last 80-90 years. Yeah, that should do it. LMAO

Trump did more to meet the needs of blacks than any black politician ever did, including your mulatto messiah. Jobs, higher wages, opportunity zones and lower taxes. He wanted to do more to tamp down black on black crime but was blocked at every turn by commiecrats in blue cities and States. But hey, keep sucking those commiecrats asses and expect something more than you've gotten over the last 80-90 years. Yeah, that should do it. LMAO

No he didn't. But he told you he did and that's all you needed because it was what you wanted to hear. The jobs and wages started during Obama, black unemplyment dropped 9 points under Obama, was falling when trump took office and he took credit while black unemployment dropped only 1 point on his watch. The opportunity zones were a joke that did nothing for black businesses and most of those zones were rural. During the pandemic black businesses could not get money white businesses were getting for relief. 90 years ago most blacks were republicans and the policies of todays republican party are about excluding blacks.

The first black was a libbie!

Let me guess....Thurgood Marshall wasn't "black enough", amirite?
"Son, when I appoint a ****** to the Court I want everyone to know he's a ******" - Progressive iconic Civil Rights Hero LBJ on his SCOTUS pick

"Son, when I appoint a ****** to the Court I want everyone to know he's a ******" - Progressive iconic Civil Rights Hero LBJ on his SCOTUS pick
1656751430619.png

Conservative hero and civil rights icon-Abraham Lincoln.

Thomas is a SCOTUS Justice, and they have nothing to do with politics. Disapproving of a man who was admitted into Yale because of AA who then says after he's become wealthy and seated in a hight paying lifetime job, that AA is unfair and hurts those it is supposed to help is what any sane person should do.
Yeah, why would Thomas hate AA and think it hurts those intended to help?

Thomas graduated from Yale Law School, and in 2007 he attacked his alma mater's affirmative action policies in his memoir and in an interview with ABC News. Thomas argued that what he called the stigmatizing effects of affirmative action put him at a huge disadvantage when he was trying to find work as a lawyer.

Thomas said he went on interviews with one "high-priced lawyer" after another who didn't take him seriously because they thought he got special treatment.

"Many asked pointed questions, unsubtly suggesting they doubted I was as smart as my grades indicated," Thomas told ABC News.

Affirmative action also made him miserable while he was actually attending the law school, Thomas writes in his book, according to the Yale Daily News.

“At least southerners were up front about their bigotry: You knew exactly where they were coming from,” he says in the book. “Not so the paternalistic big-city whites who offered you a helping hand so long as you were careful to agree with them, but slapped you down if you started acting as if you didn’t know your place.”

Thomas also famously appraised his law degree as being worth 15 cents.

I bet Thomas could have been admitted on his own merits, but because of AA, everybody assumed he was not qualified.

Sound familiar?

No he didn't. But he told you he did and that's all you needed because it was what you wanted to hear. The jobs and wages started during Obama, black unemplyment dropped 9 points under Obama, was falling when trump took office and he took credit while black unemployment dropped only 1 point on his watch. The opportunity zones were a joke that did nothing for black businesses and most of those zones were rural. During the pandemic black businesses could not get money white businesses were getting for relief. 90 years ago most blacks were republicans and the policies of todays republican party are about excluding blacks.

Well, it can't be said you haven't drank the commiecrat kool aid. LMAO

Forum List

Back