You ain't Black

ThunderKiss1965

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2015
GNO
The left continues to believe that any Black person who doesn't have their belief system isn't Black. Good morning America ignored the fact that two other Black people have served on the Supreme Court when they stated Jackson was the first. GMA is just following Biden's lead.

You ain't Black​

64eea07f1e0e960fd5b886dfec2de7c2.jpg

The left continues to believe that any Black person who doesn't have their belief system isn't Black. Good morning America ignored the fact that two other Black people have served on the Supreme Court when they stated Jackson was the first. GMA is just following Biden's lead.

No, that's not the case. Jackson is the first black woman.

The right only support blacks that help uphold their racism.

First off, I don't think everybody is racist. Everybody is not the American right wing.

No you think only conservatives can be racist apparently. Forget all the white liberal racists calling Clarence Thomas the most vile names on Twitter and etc. Right?

No, that's not the case. Jackson is the first black woman.

The right only support blacks that help uphold their racism.
WOW! The attempt to twist like that musta hurt like hell, snowflake.

:p

I'm actually surprised the Democrats have not come out and said only 'Uncle Toms' are fleeing the Democrat Party in droves right now....

....after all, Joe declared if 'you' don't vote Democrat 'you' ain't black'...

Who would know better than Unca Joe?!

No you think only conservatives can be racist apparently. Forget all the white liberal racists calling Clarence Thomas the most vile names on Twitter and etc. Right?
No, I don't think that but Clarence Thomas is a sorry ass sellout and the only reasons conservatives defend blacks like him, Larry Elder, Candace Owens, etc., is they kiss your asses and say what you guys like hearing about blacks. So don't try telling me what I think and don't defend house negroes when you talk to me.

....or YOU.
You make me laugh. You a most of the other right wingers. You're a racist, you post shitloads of racist mumbo jumbo, then when you get called on it, you start calling the people calling you on your racism the racists. The republican party as it stands now is the white nationalist pary.

And you know it.

WOW! The attempt to twist like that musta hurt like hell, snowflake.

I'm actually surprised the Democrats have not come out and said only 'Uncle Toms' are fleeing the Democrat Party in droves right now....

....after all, Joe declared if 'you' don't vote Democrat 'you' ain't black'...

Who would know better than Unca Joe?!
Nobody is fleeing the party in droves. As many times as I have heard or read a tepublican say that, one would think every black in America is now republican. You guys think you've done something of a poll shows 20 percent of blacks may be leaning republican. When 80 percent of the people oppose you, that is not a sign of support.

You make me laugh. You a most of the other right wingers. You're a racist,

Joe Biden tells blacks they ain't black unless they vote for him...

You are reminded of this fact, and you rush to accuse others of being who Democrats are and of doing what Democrats continue to do.

Its not ME making you laugh, lil' snowflake - its your own f*ed up hypocrisy and failed attempt to blane everyone and everything else for your failures ... something you obviously learned from your master, Joe 'the buck stops here' Biden.

You're such a f*ing noke...

Nobody is fleeing the party in droves.
Way to reject even leftist fake news who have been reporting how Democrats have been losing minority - especially Latino - Americans / voters.

Bwuhahahaha

Have fun with that, especially come November.

Forum List

Back