You ain’t black fallout continues

It's gonna be interesting to see how black people are going to react at the polls in November.

1590517297442.png

Imo, most blacks wont care. He'll, you even got IM2, who we all know absolutely hates white people. Especially old white men and he took it in stride.
We all know there is no integrity in politics. Its either D or R that matters.

Imo, most blacks wont care. He'll, you even got IM2, who we all know absolutely hates white people. Especially old white men and he took it in stride.
IM2 doesn't hate white people. Your white fragility makes you say this because I oppose white racists. But Biden has said what most blacks say about black trump supporters. Now if trump wants black votes, he goes on that same show and proves to us how Biden is wrong.

trump gaffes every day.

Deflect for your racist rich white man, uncle Tom.
You play your role so well, boy.
The truth is peckerwood, that if you are black and support trump Biden is right.

trump gaffes every day.

Yup, in his other pro-Biden thread, he couldn’t name one President Trump policy that was “anti-black”. Not one.

And of course he doesn’t like talking about how President Trump got more blacks off welfare and record low unemployment. That just doesn’t fit the narrative he believes in.

IM2 doesn't hate white people. Your white fragility makes you say this because I oppose white racists. But Biden has said what most blacks say about black trump supporters. Now if trump wants black votes, he goes on that same show and proves to us how Biden is wrong.

To you everyone who isn't willing to pass the pork for you is a "racist".

The black manlet apparently NEEDS white people to survive...

trump gaffes every day.

The truth is peckerwood, that if you are black and support trump Biden is right.
Really? What if you are Black and appreciate the actual policies that President Trump implemented to help the Black community? First Step program, opportunity zones, you know REAL policies to help Blacks.

Your problem is you think all whites are racist...while posting all racist like

Lol what fallout?

Unlike Trump that doubles down on stupid Joe immediately retracted it.

“I shouldn’t have been such a wise guy,” Biden said. “No one should have to vote for any party based on their race or religion or background.”

It's pure meme gold, with so much use from that one outburst.
I can't keep up, my mind is racing with so many possible memes.
42wqao.jpg

RalphNorthamsVote.jpg
42qpi5.jpg
42j77i.jpg

The best Biden commercial. Any wonder they want Donald Trump off Twitter?

Lol what fallout?

Unlike Trump that doubles down on stupid Joe immediately retracted it.

“I shouldn’t have been such a wise guy,” Biden said. “No one should have to vote for any party based on their race or religion or background.”

Wonder how they got him to remember that all at once ?

Forum List

Back