Yoga Warning

Yoga and kundalini power is not suitable to Christian who believe in the Lord Jesus as the Bible tells. Watch the video and see why.

Yoga and Jesus doesn t fit together kundalini deception

If you receive and understand Christian authority as a secular gentile under natural laws,
you may view Christianity as teaching people to overcome the EGO, where the knowledge of the Chakras
explain where human ego is selfish and is in conflict with higher spiritual levels of selflessness:

The Ego and the Dynamic Ground

If you are a believer under Christian scriptures, you may need to depart
completely from other ways and stick to what is consistent for you, as this man's path:

Uploaded on Oct 15, 2009
Mike Shreve was a follower of Yogi Bhajan and a teacher of Kundalini Yoga at four universities in the Tampa, Florida area (USA). He spent his days in solitude, seeking the truth through various meditation, yoga and new age practices. He had about 400 students and was also running a yoga ashram. Ever-increasing mystical experiences convinced him that he was evolving in a genuine experience of true spirituality and a revelation of Ultimate Reality. His all-consuming passion was to attain God-consciousness. Then an encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ changed everything--dramatically--and the thirst of his soul was quenched. If you are searching for God and seeking truth, you need to listen to this presentation. God's love is evident in the words that are spoken.

America used Nazi technology to get to the Moon. America was able to do this without embracing the Nazi weltanshauung.

Anyone, regardless of their spiritual/ religious views, can use Yoga to grow physically and even spiritually. Anyone can do this without embracing a spiritual/ religious weltanschauung outside of their own.

In the same manner, there are various practices within the Abrahamic religions that can be performed by non-Abrahamic people to help them experience spiritual growth, without betraying their own religion.

Last edited:
Yoga and kundalini power is not suitable to Christian who believe in the Lord Jesus as the Bible tells. Watch the video and see why.

Or, you could just read a Bible at some point in your lives.

Not to adopt the institutions of idolaters nor their customs (Lev. 18:3)

3Like the practice of the land of Egypt, in which you dwelled, you shall not do, and like the practice of the land of Canaan, to which I am bringing you, you shall not do, and you shall not follow their statutes.
- Leviticus 18

Or, you could just read a Bible at some point in your lives.

Not to adopt the institutions of idolaters nor their customs (Lev. 18:3)

3Like the practice of the land of Egypt, in which you dwelled, you shall not do, and like the practice of the land of Canaan, to which I am bringing you, you shall not do, and you shall not follow their statutes.
- Leviticus 18
Very good Delta4Embassy
Can you also go back to the thread on Fifty Shades with ChrisL and me
and finish the conversation we started there, too? I thought it was good and helpful to finish discussing
that on that thread, since I argued it applied to the topic of abuse and true consent vs manipulation. Thanks!

Forum List

Back