Yo, Calling All Poll Believers?

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, I think Bibi Polls made asses of you Clinton lovers, keep believing, I Love It!!! GO BIBI!!!!!!! Now Its Your Turn Ted Cruz!!!

"GTP"

"OBAMA SUCKS"
2f3a20c2d46d9f096f0f6a706700d430.jpg

Yo, I think Bibi Polls made asses of you Clinton lovers, keep believing, I Love It!!! GO BIBI!!!!!!! Now Its Your Turn Ted Cruz!!!

"GTP"

"OBAMA SUCKS"
View attachment 38111
Or was it NaziYahoo's last minute Hail Mary to the Right-wing extremists in Israel that saved his lying ass?

NaziYahoo the day before the election:

“I think that anyone who is going to establish a Palestinian state today and evacuate lands is giving attack grounds to the radical Islam against the state of Israel,”

NaziYahoo to our Congress:

"We must also find a way to forge a lasting peace with the Palestinians. Two years ago, I publicly committed to a solution of two states for two peoples: A Palestinian state alongside the Jewish state.

I am willing to make painful compromises to achieve this historic peace. As the leader of Israel, it is my responsibility to lead my people to peace.

This is not easy for me. I recognize that in a genuine peace, we will be required to give up parts of the Jewish homeland."

Go ahead fellows, run that re-incarnation of Tailgunner Joe. He appeals to you wingnuts, he totally turns off Americans that are sane.

Forum List

Back