Yitz Grossman Jailed 60 months For Fraud

Oh, another finance guru goes to jail for getting greedy. Since he just happens to be a Jew that means it's a Zionist conspiracy........

pointing-and-laughing.gif

Majority just happen to be.

true---majority of crack whores are French Canadian catholics

Now, why are Jews and their supporters so anti-Catholic?

I grew up in a lily-white town which had----before circa 1950, been "RESTICTED". But that post war baby boom made SELLING HOUSES TO VETS-----very profitable-----so my dad managed to wangle a house for his wife his three kids and wife pregnant with twins
in that HOSTILE nazi shithole. -----As a kid of five---I came to understand that little girls dressed in little plaid uniform dresses THREW ROCKS AT ME---and accused me of killing some guy named Jesus. To me ------getting abused by a bunch of vicious girls---was a
"catholic thing" I have never thrown a rock at any living creature-------its an "ethos" thing

I seen your dislike symbol, I can't help it if you disagree, and I'm sure you close your eye to those "mistakes"
I dislike racists. You're a racist. You could be a statistician or a data analyst if you showed data or numbers to back up your claim but the only supporting evidence you offer is race, racist.

as well as white collar crime: Its a old book but I image its only got worse.
View attachment 341916

Your racism is showing. You couldn't provide the numbers to back up your first claim so you found another one.

Books from 1971 are not evidence of anything today.

The article you used to indict Israel for pedophiles is a lie. The article clearly states that Israeli law has exemptions to their citizenship laws so that Jews with criminal records do NOT get automatic citizenship. Then the article states, "but campaigners say sex abusers are slipping through the net." That's not the same as creating a safe haven. No law and no law enforcement is perfect. There's no intentional safe haven.

You can quote from anti-Semite sites all day long. They don't prove that Jews are evil; they prove that you're an an anti-Semite racist.

Jewish white-collar crime runs the whole gamut of nonviolent crime and includes income tax fraud, mortgage fraud, bankruptcy fraud, money laundering, accounting fraud and securities fraud of every description.

Some white-collar Jewish criminals, like Solomon Dwek, Steven Byers (Wex-Trust) and Bernard Madoff, preyed primarily on their fellow Jews.

Good thing that Catholics and other Christians don't commit any white-collar crimes. Oh, wait.. The entire fucking Mafia is Catholic.. But we don't hate all Catholics because some commit crimes, racist.

Forum List

Back