Yikes! Fewer People Today Consider Themselves Democrat than When Trump was Elected

And then number was adjusted in following months as more data became available. Something that happens every quarter, in fact when the initial GDP growth is reported it always comes with the statement "just an estimate".

Why is this so very hard for you to understand? Do you need to go back and get your GED so you can understand the concept of an estimate?
HA HA HA. Oh "as more data became available" huh ? So that's the excuse they're using. Did you really thing you were going to get by with this ?

Sorry dude, nobody is being swayed by the leftist Obamans in the BEA, who keep raising Obama's numbers and lowering Trump's.

You guys are constantly trying to scam us, and we are constantly laughing in your faces, and just like the Russian collusion thing and the kids in cages, you don't get very far, with any of these dopey things, Your media distorts the truth, and the only time you find out what's going on, is right here. :rolleyes:

Figures don't lie, but liars figure. I thought the numbers seemed to be changing.

The numbers always change, they always have. This is not new. The BEA always puts out 3 reports for the same quarter's GDP growth. And they clearly state in the first two that these are preliminary numbers and are subject to change.

This has been the case as long as the BEA has been making these reports.

It is not new, it is not a conspiracy against your god.

And then number was adjusted in following months as more data became available. Something that happens every quarter, in fact when the initial GDP growth is reported it always comes with the statement "just an estimate".

Why is this so very hard for you to understand? Do you need to go back and get your GED so you can understand the concept of an estimate?
HA HA HA. Oh "as more data became available" huh ? So that's the excuse they're using. Did you really thing you were going to get by with this ?

Sorry dude, nobody is being swayed by the leftist Obamans in the BEA, who keep raising Obama's numbers and lowering Trump's.

You guys are constantly trying to scam us, and we are constantly laughing in your faces, and just like the Russian collusion thing and the kids in cages, you don't get very far, with any of these dopey things, Your media distorts the truth, and the only time you find out what's going on, is right here. :rolleyes:

Figures don't lie, but liars figure. I thought the numbers seemed to be changing.

The numbers always change, they always have. This is not new. The BEA always puts out 3 reports for the same quarter's GDP growth. And they clearly state in the first two that these are preliminary numbers and are subject to change.

My God is neither Democrat or Republican. There are no conspiracies, only people who believe it them. Your argument is good in your eyes, but not to the other guy. So argue with him.

My God is neither Democrat or Republican. There are no conspiracies, only people who believe it them. Your argument is good in your eyes, but not to the other guy. So argue with him.

you choose to jump into the fray, do not wimp out already.
I have not made an argument, I have presented facts. There is a reason there are always 3 reports for each quarter's GDP change,

you choose to jump into the fray, do not wimp out already.
I have not made an argument, I have presented facts. There is a reason there are always 3 reports for each quarter's GDP change,
Too many other arguments ongoing to dally here. Sorry.

If Trump wins re-election, America will deserve it. As we did when Dubya was re-elected. We are a fraud of a country.
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out, traitorous trash.
You can't celebrate Russia attacking our elections and then call somebody else a traitor
Russia did not change one vote. We should take steps to keep them out anyway, and China, and more importantly the illegals voting AND the illegal voting that goes on every election.

Forum List

Back