Yet more evidence of ObamaCare failure.

Andylusion

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Central Ohio
So way way back when they first started talking about health care reform, and the idiotically named "Affordable Care Act".

I asked people, how can limiting the ability of insurance companies to compete, going to reduce costs?

No one answered.

I asked people, how can allowing people to wait until they are sick to get insurance, and no company can deny them for refusing to have insurance until they are already sick, going to reduce costs?

No one answered.

I asked people, how can demanding that insurance companies cover tons of extra services that I may not ever need, reduce cost?

For example how does it reduce costs, by requiring that my insurance covers alcohol addiction when I do not drink alcohol, or birth control when I have no wife or girlfriend, and if I did marry, I would want kids?

No one could answer.

I asked people, can anyone name a single time, when imposing massive amounts of regulations, caused the price of the regulated businesses to go down?

No one could answer.

I asked people, how is it that expanding medicare and medicaid, two of the most costly programs for health providers, which has to be cost-shifted to non-government patients, going to reduce cost?

No one could answer.

Then as the years went by I noticed that health insurance prices increased far more drastically, than they ever had before.

If you go back and search my older posts you'll see I said over and over, that in 2006 I had an individual insurance policy that covered everything I needed, for just $67 a month, and that the cheapest 3 years ago was double that amount. Now the cheapest is almost triple that amount.

You should have seen the the burning fire of hate the spilled onto the forums. I had people saying I was lying. People saying I was making stuff up. People saying it couldn't be true. People accusing me of everything they could, to claim the numbers I gave were all 'partisan' and propaganda. Left-wingers filled page after page of foaming at the mouth, hate speech.

All because I dared to say, what I had seen on my own insurance premium bill.

WELL SUCKERS THE GAME IS OVER

All your screaming, and accusations, have all come to an end. The left-wing clown show is finished, the curtain has fallen, and the monkey is dead.

Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 3.57.11 PM.png

There you go all you mindless talking point spewing left-wing parrots.

Everything I said would happen.... said was happening... I now have the absolute undeniable proof it did happen exactly as I said.

It is now undeniable that the "Affordable Care Act" has been the single most effective means of making health insurance un-affordable.

Of course I know left-winger for the psychopaths that they are. The moment they realize how badly injecting government into health care has been at destroying the system... their solution will of course be..... more government.

Just like Hugo Chavez after putting in regulations and price controls on food, seeing massive shortages decided to seize the farms, which caused more shortage, so he seized the stores. Then started posting military troops around stores. Then imposed rationing on food. and on and on and on....

This is how left-wingers think. If a little government intervention screws up everything... then naturally we need a ton of government intervention. Pretty soon we can ruin an entire country, and the solution is a unilateral re-write of the countries constitution. No doubt that will be the demand by people if another left-winger wins after Trump leaves.

This is the best post I've ever seen on this website, and it's icing on the cake that it has to do with the failure of Obamacare. Can we add that insurance companies are required to cover people 18-26 now instead of making those people buy their own plans? Just another large group of people that need to be covered by the way of other people.

Well at least the left-wing was wise enough to not even try and defend ObamaCare on this thread. I'll give them credit for that.

Single payer!

At the best estimates we have, single payer will cost everyone no less than 12% additional taxes.

That means for someone working for $20,000 a year, it cost them an additional $2,400 a year. Of course the middle class will have to pay more than double that.

Now think about what this means for an average family. Currently you have two people working, and usually the health insurance of one person, covers both.

Under the new system, both people would have to pay the tax. So at a minimum single payer would double the premiums.

To make matter worse, most countries with single payer systems, are going broke, and have tons of problems. For example the UK, Canada, and France.

So not only do they pay a ton more than we do for health care, but they also have worse care, and are still going broke.

There is not a single good thing, about single payer. It's a great way to end up like Greece, Venezuela, and Cuba.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-co...dians-increasingly-come-to-us-for-health-care

Instead of citizens coming to the US to escape horrible socialized single payer care.... soon US citizens will be fleeing to other countries to escape horrible socialized single payer care.

Damn then it should be a slam dunk to repeal :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Which doesn't change any of the concrete truth I posted.

And no, nothing is easy to repeal. The left-wing ideology is a mental illness. People who subscribe to it, are incapable of debating topics with facts. They are more interested in mocking people, than talking intelligently about any issue of debate.

I would cite your post as proof of this.

So way way back when they first started talking about health care reform, and the idiotically named "Affordable Care Act".

I asked people, how can limiting the ability of insurance companies to compete, going to reduce costs?

No one answered.

I asked people, how can allowing people to wait until they are sick to get insurance, and no company can deny them for refusing to have insurance until they are already sick, going to reduce costs?

No one answered.

I asked people, how can demanding that insurance companies cover tons of extra services that I may not ever need, reduce cost?

For example how does it reduce costs, by requiring that my insurance covers alcohol addiction when I do not drink alcohol, or birth control when I have no wife or girlfriend, and if I did marry, I would want kids?

No one could answer.

I asked people, can anyone name a single time, when imposing massive amounts of regulations, caused the price of the regulated businesses to go down?

No one could answer.

I asked people, how is it that expanding medicare and medicaid, two of the most costly programs for health providers, which has to be cost-shifted to non-government patients, going to reduce cost?

No one could answer.

Then as the years went by I noticed that health insurance prices increased far more drastically, than they ever had before.

If you go back and search my older posts you'll see I said over and over, that in 2006 I had an individual insurance policy that covered everything I needed, for just $67 a month, and that the cheapest 3 years ago was double that amount. Now the cheapest is almost triple that amount.

You should have seen the the burning fire of hate the spilled onto the forums. I had people saying I was lying. People saying I was making stuff up. People saying it couldn't be true. People accusing me of everything they could, to claim the numbers I gave were all 'partisan' and propaganda. Left-wingers filled page after page of foaming at the mouth, hate speech.

All your screaming, and accusations, have all come to an end. The left-wing clown show is finished, the curtain has fallen, and the monkey is dead.

View attachment 144184

Everything I said would happen.... said was happening... I now have the absolute undeniable proof it did happen exactly as I said.

It is now undeniable that the "Affordable Care Act" has been the single most effective means of making health insurance un-affordable.

Of course I know left-winger for the psychopaths that they are. The moment they realize how badly injecting government into health care has been at destroying the system... their solution will of course be..... more government.

Just like Hugo Chavez after putting in regulations and price controls on food, seeing massive shortages decided to seize the farms, which caused more shortage, so he seized the stores. Then started posting military troops around stores. Then imposed rationing on food. and on and on and on....

This is how left-wingers think. If a little government intervention screws up everything... then naturally we need a ton of government intervention. Pretty soon we can ruin an entire country, and the solution is a unilateral re-write of the countries constitution. No doubt that will be the demand by people if another left-winger wins after Trump leaves.
This is how right wingers want for this country. Other then a group of people that need no help. People making over $250,000.00 per household Who pay for this. way less people suffer under Obama care then who would suffer under Ding bat care.. The long list of none stop bullshit that drives this hate for Obama care is nothing but stupid. If your judging this program for it's problems , fix the problems .Not the right though, their hatred for the black man that created this program for the needy poisons their thinking(if you can call it that).
Programs as big as this always needs adjustment. But the right won't do that, they want the old program back where the tax payer pays the hospital bills of 21 million people who don't have insurance and the lack the money to buy insurance or their major medical cost So I have to. This is what the right wants for this country.
By the way, for the hate driven right , you can have the ability right now for buying insurance over state lines , it's in obama care but hasn't been implemented. Why because the right would have simply turned it down but they will sell the lie that so much would be saved if insurance was sold across state lines. Just about every comment the right makes about Obama care are lies or distortions. Created by a few and retold by the ring nosed puppets of the right . As president small hands says , tell people a lie 2 times and they will start to believe it. Something that he does more then any president in history.
Ridiculous mindless lies and distortions.

No one answered.

No one answered.

No one could answer.

No one could answer.

No one could answer.

View attachment 144184

Without lies and distortions the Republican party couldn't exist , What do you think these clowns said when this happened. From Fact Check ---Under Bush, the average family premiums (including both what employers and employees pay) went up $4,677 in his last six years in office, from 2002 to 2008, an increase of 58 percent. That $4,154 growth under Obama is a 33 percent increase. If we look at Bush’s first six years, the discrepancy gets even bigger: From 2000, the year before Bush was first inaugurated, to 2006, the average family premium went up $5,042, or an increase of 78 percent. (See Exhibit 1.11 on page 31 of the KFF report for these numbers.) This one is not a right wing distortion their facts on Obama care having terrible increase , has to be questioned ,compared to what. Is so distorted it's beyond being a distortion , it's a straight out lie.

No one answered.

No one answered.

No one could answer.

No one could answer.

No one could answer.

View attachment 144184

Heres what the right wants for this country. I live in Minnesota where they pick who can and can't sell insurance for health care in Minnesota, The right would have you to believe that it's because the State wants to make Insurance more expensive , again nothing but bull shit. They stop companies that are underfunded or have a terrible track record as a health care insurer . but this is what the right wants for us. they want tons of insurers in the market including these fake insurance companies. Without lies and distortions the Republican party couldn't or wouldn't exist/

No one answered.

No one answered.

No one could answer.

No one could answer.

No one could answer.

View attachment 144184

This is what the right wants for this country, they want the health insurers to be able to cut your coverage when they want, they want insurers to be able to force people out of the market who they want out by massive increase in their insurance cost.
They want incompetent insurers in the market, they say to make it cheaper.
Heres the lie , if your policy perimeters are increased the cost will go up.but your getting what you pay for.
I would say in every state that was forced to allow all these insurance companies. 50% of the people buying the cheapest will be robbed blind but this is what the right wants for this country

No one answered.

No one answered.

No one could answer.

No one could answer.

No one could answer.

View attachment 144184

This is how right wingers want for this country. Other then a group of people that need no help. People making over $250,000.00 per household Who pay for this. way less people suffer under Obama care then who would suffer under Ding bat care.. The long list of none stop bullshit that drives this hate for Obama care is nothing but stupid. If your judging this program for it's problems , fix the problems .Not the right though, their hatred for the black man that created this program for the needy poisons their thinking(if you can call it that).
Programs as big as this always needs adjustment. But the right won't do that, they want the old program back where the tax payer pays the hospital bills of 21 million people who don't have insurance and the lack the money to buy insurance or their major medical cost So I have to. This is what the right wants for this country.
By the way, for the hate driven right , you can have the ability right now for buying insurance over state lines , it's in obama care but hasn't been implemented. Why because the right would have simply turned it down but they will sell the lie that so much would be saved if insurance was sold across state lines. Just about every comment the right makes about Obama care are lies or distortions. Created by a few and retold by the ring nosed puppets of the right . As president small hands says , tell people a lie 2 times and they will start to believe it. Something that he does more then any president in history.
Ridiculous mindless lies and distortions.

"way less people suffer under Obama care"

By tripling premiums, and quadrupling deductions?

Mark Warshawsky on Compensation, Health Care Costs, and Inequality | EconTalk | Library of Economics and Liberty

Economist Mark Warshawsky, found that ObamaCare has reduced wages for the lower class.

This is something that every intelligent individual already knows. If the company sets aside $30,000 for a given employment position, and the cost of the benefits package is $10,000. How much can they pay the employee? $20,000.

Well if you pass ObamaCare which jacks up the cost of benefits to $15,000... how much can they pay the employee? $15,000.

So not only has ObamaCare driven up costs to almost everyone, but even the people it is most meant to help, are being harmed because wages are falling in the lowest income brackets.

Obama care has not caused fewer to suffer, but many more.

"The long list of none stop bullshit that drives this hate for Obama care is nothing but stupid."

If anything is inaccurate, then prove it.

"If your judging this program for it's problems , fix the problems"

You can't fix something that is inherently flawed to it's core. The solution is repeal. That will fix the problems.

"But the right won't do that, they want the old program back where the tax payer pays the hospital bills of 21 million people who don't have insurance and the lack the money to buy insurance or their major medical cost"

This is a bonkers claim. Here you claim that you can't stand the fact that 21 million people got health care at the cost of tax payers.

Yet we have 13 Million people getting subsidized insurance through ObamaCare.
We have 17 Million more people in Medicaid funded by tax payers, since ObamaCare mandated expansion of the program.
We have 20 Million uninsured right now.

So if before we had 20 million getting healthcare off the backs of tax payers, we now have 50 Million getting health care at the cost of tax payers.
https://www.census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2016/demo/p60-257.pdf
US Census data where I got the numbers from.

Your system made things worse, not better.

"just about every comment the right makes about Obama care are lies or distortions."

I proved my comments with data. Feel free to do the same for your comments.

No one answered.

No one answered.

No one could answer.

No one could answer.

No one could answer.

View attachment 144184

Without lies and distortions the Republican party couldn't exist , What do you think these clowns said when this happened. From Fact Check ---Under Bush, the average family premiums (including both what employers and employees pay) went up $4,677 in his last six years in office, from 2002 to 2008, an increase of 58 percent. That $4,154 growth under Obama is a 33 percent increase. If we look at Bush’s first six years, the discrepancy gets even bigger: From 2000, the year before Bush was first inaugurated, to 2006, the average family premium went up $5,042, or an increase of 78 percent. (See Exhibit 1.11 on page 31 of the KFF report for these numbers.) This one is not a right wing distortion their facts on Obama care having terrible increase , has to be questioned ,compared to what. Is so distorted it's beyond being a distortion , it's a straight out lie.

Ok, so I looked up the KFF report, and specifically Exhibit 1.11

Not only did it not show what you said, but actually supports what I said.

ObamaCare.png

Exhibit 1.11.

http://files.kff.org/attachment/Report-Employer-Health-Benefits-2016-Annual-Survey

There was a large jump in prices after ObamaCare was passed, and the rate of yearly price increases, was larger after ObamaCare was passed.

Pretty much validating my original evidence completely.

Try again? This time, trying double checking your source to make sure it actually backs your claims.

Clearly, the science is settled. ObabbleCare is an Epic Fail.

No one answered.

No one answered.

No one could answer.

No one could answer.

No one could answer.

View attachment 144184

View attachment 147671
Exhibit 1.11.

http://files.kff.org/attachment/Report-Employer-Health-Benefits-2016-Annual-Survey

There was a large jump in prices after ObamaCare was passed, and the rate of yearly price increases, was larger after ObamaCare was passed.

Try again? This time, trying double checking your source to make sure it actually backs your claims.
Your lies are easy to prove wrong. From Factcheck quoting Kaiser that proves it went up higher During Bush's presidency then Obama "The RNC’s “fact check” goes on to list more figures from the KFF survey, including the accurate statistic that the average premium for single coverage through employers has gone up 28 percent “under Obama” That’s right again, but much lower than the growth of individual premiums during Bush’s first six years. That increase was 72 percent." You can't bring bullshit to a fight where real facts exist.
How about the cost increase of the actual healthcare
Screenshot from 2017-09-05 18-24-00.png
Like I said without lies and distortions the rep[ublican party wouldn't exist/
by the way , your kaiser study
is on health care insurance for corporationswhich of course is just a part of insurance policies.

No one answered.

No one answered.

No one could answer.

No one could answer.

No one could answer.

View attachment 144184

View attachment 147671
Exhibit 1.11.

Your lies are easy to prove wrong. From Factcheck quoting Kaiser that proves it went up higher During Bush's presidency then Obama "The RNC’s “fact check” goes on to list more figures from the KFF survey, including the accurate statistic that the average premium for single coverage through employers has gone up 28 percent “under Obama” That’s right again, but much lower than the growth of individual premiums during Bush’s first six years. That increase was 72 percent." You can't bring bullshit to a fight where real facts exist.
http://files.kff.org/attachment/Report-Employer-Health-Benefits-2016-Annual-SurveyView attachment 147713 Like I said without lies and distortions the rep[ublican party wouldn't exist/
is on health care insurance for corporationswhich of course is just a part of insurance policies.

Where did you get that graph? I can't find it in the link you posted. I'd hate to assume you are actively engaged in fraud and deception to try and make a point.

No one answered.

No one answered.

No one could answer.

No one could answer.

No one could answer.

View attachment 144184

View attachment 147671
Exhibit 1.11.

http://files.kff.org/attachment/Report-Employer-Health-Benefits-2016-Annual-SurveyView attachment 147713 Like I said without lies and distortions the rep[ublican party wouldn't exist/

Where did you get that graph? I can't find it in the link you posted. I'd hate to assume you are actively engaged in fraud and deception to try and make a point.
I don't give a dam what you think , I went to the trouble to invent a in depth chart because I'm a liar. You my friend are the only bullshitter here and I don't think you even realize it. To much Fox crap news and Rush. The two worst sources of truth in media, by multiple studies. The point is you believing the bullshit , so your the bullshitter. I'll prove you wrong on every bullshit point you make. It's like stealing from children.

No one answered.

No one answered.

No one could answer.

No one could answer.

No one could answer.

View attachment 144184

View attachment 147671
Exhibit 1.11.

I don't give a dam what you think , I went to the trouble to invent a in depth chart because I'm a liar. You my friend are the only bullshitter here and I don't think you even realize it. To much Fox crap news and Rush. The two worst sources of truth in media, by multiple studies. The point is you believing the bullshit , so your the bullshitter. I'll prove you wrong on every bullshit point you make. It's like stealing from children.

Um... I posted my links, and support. I have given detailed support of my position.

I will continue to do so, with YOUR link.

Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 2.08.44 AM.png

Chart from your link, showing the number of people getting employer health care declined under Obama Care.

Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 2.09.06 AM.png

Chart showing part-time workers losing health care benefits even worse than full time, under ObamaCare.

Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 2.19.09 AM.png

Now this graph, points out the bias of the link you posted. Do you see it? Notice anything interesting about the time frame that they picked?

They say premiums increased 31% in 2006 to 2011.
But premiums increased only 20% from 2011 to 2016.

You see any problems there? When did Obamacare pass? 2009. When was the largest increase in premiums? From 2009 to 2010.

So they lumped the largest increases in premiums, into the "pre-ObamaCare" years. Then magically when you move the largest increase out, the 2011 to 2016 years had mild growth. Wow.... it's amazing what fudging the crap out of the numbers does.

Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 2.20.47 AM.png

So this shows that employees are paying a larger share of health insurance premiums than ever before. Notice that jump in 2010... you know when ObamaCare was passed.

Everything here, I got from YOUR link.

And you refuse to tell me where you got the graph, that you claimed was from this link.

With all due respect, you have now identified yourself as dishonest, and a liar.

If you can prove I lied, by all means.

Until then, I think everyone can see which of us has a more valid argument.

I'll keep this simple from factcheck and The Kaiser foundation study that you yourself used to try to use to prove a point. Quote "
The RNC’s “fact check” goes on to list more figures from the KFF survey, including the accurate statistic that the average premium for single coverage through employers has gone up 28 percent “under Obama” That’s right again, but much lower than the growth of individual premiums during Bush’s first six years. That increase was 72 percent."
And to explain your lie to everyone here. From your referenced Kaiser foundation study , Specifically the bullshit lie your trying to sell, This proves that you are lying or repeating someone else's lie , which I consider just as bad ,Politifact Quote"
"Did you know under President Obama family health care premiums have increased $4,154 on the average?" Comstock tweeted. She attributed her figure to the Kaiser Foundation’s 2014 survey on employer-based health insurance policies.

First, the number is dubious. Kaiser doesn’t t assign statistics in its report to any president. To get to $4,154, Comstock uses Kaiser’s 2008 survey as the base year for Obama. That means she’s blaming Obama for some premiums that went into effect a year or more before he was inaugurated. If we use 2009 as the base year -- when Obama took office -- the increase is $3,459 and even this average would include some policies that were contracted before his presidency began.

Second, Comstock’s charge lacks context. By just throwing out a number, the congresswoman suggests the premiums are spiraling. In fact, Kaiser says the rate of increase in the cost of employer-based family policies has slowed during the last five years.

We rate Comstock’s statement Mostly False.

"

"

Forum List

Back