Yet Another School Shooter STOPPED by a Cop on Campus

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Student opens fire at New Mexico school, injuring 2 | Fox News

The last two school shootings have something in common, what you ask? Few victims! In this latest case NO DEATHS. Yet the shooters were just as blood thirsty as the Adam Lanza. So why were these last two school shootings so different and had such a better outcome.

First, there was luck. Luck enough to have an armed police officer at the school. In this case an off duty police just happened to be dropping his son off as school when the shooting began. If he wasn't their to confront the little monster, then this story would have involved many dead kids.

BUT an armed cop was there and he did stop the little monster.

Only liberals would leave our most vulnerable citizens in such defenseless situations! We have learned nothing from school shootings! NOTHING!

That explains why the last couple haven't been given 24 hour coverage. Usually, we see endless interviews and talking heads discussing every detail. They just can't stand to report that it could have been far worse. Neither of the latest incidents would support their agenda and that makes them un-newsworthy.

God Bless that Officer for going above and beyond his duties :clap2:

Amen, but maybe you liberals should, I don't know, LEARN FROM THIS!!!

You'll never see me attacking gun rights. If Democrats backed off on just this one issue they'd be amazed to see how easy elections would become.

And taking a step back and looking at the issue logically and from a neutral perspective, which IMO is a strength of liberals, would make it clear banning guns would solve nothing. I don't know why we can't do that with guns.

But oh well...

The last two school shootings have something in common, what you ask? Few victims! In this latest case NO DEATHS. Yet the shooters were just as blood thirsty as the Adam Lanza. So why were these last two school shootings so different and had such a better outcome.

First, there was luck. Luck enough to have an armed police officer at the school. In this case an off duty police just happened to be dropping his son off as school when the shooting began. If he wasn't their to confront the little monster, then this story would have involved many dead kids.

Only liberals would leave our most vulnerable citizens in such defenseless situations! We have learned nothing from school shootings! NOTHING!

Liberals aren't wanting school budgets cut (school police) that would be conservatives.

Liberals aren't wanting school budgets cut (school police) that would be conservatives.

School police are usually part of the regular police (at least in my area and most of CA where I have friends in law enforcement) and are thus, not part of the school budget.

School police are usually part of the regular police (at least in my area and most of CA where I have friends in law enforcement) and are thus, not part of the school budget.

I know that school cops are usually part of the police force, but I can almost guarantee that the school districts pay out the ass to the police department for them.

Interesting fact I just learned from the internets:

There are more public school security guards in NYC than there are cops in San Francisco, by a factor of 2.

I don't think anyone is arguing that there shouldn't be trained police/security in schools.

The more ridiculous ideas, like arming janitors - that's a different story. But I don't see any problem with armed security guards in schools - as long as the district finds a way to pay for it without cutting the school budgets.

Last edited:

There are more public school security guards in NYC than there are cops in San Francisco, by a factor of 2.

I don't think anyone is arguing that there shouldn't be trained police/security in schools.

The more ridiculous ideas, like arming janitors - that's a different story. But I don't see any problem with armed security guards in schools - as long as the district finds a way to pay for it without cutting the school budgets.

It is a shame that it has come to this in America.

It is a shame that it has come to this in America.

Wringing hands and clutching pearls only goes so far.

The "good old days" were just as bad, just in different ways. The world is always changing.

Forum List

Back