Yet another reason to love Israel

"Israel like every civilized country has a drug problem"(quote ajwps)

That does mean your kind has to import it to my country!!!!!

"You can deny the holocaust to me and others but ultimately you will answer for your words.
I hope you like yourself for not many do." (quote ajwps)

As your people will answer for their sins against their fellow man and I am not on this earth to be liked but to seek the truth and see that the world is made aware of the con job your tribe has pulled on it for century upon century.

Originally posted by AtlantaWalter
Try he was kidnapped illegally and forced to confess under the threat of the Massad killing his family in Germany if he didn't.
You guys have a unique way of twisting history around don't you?

I guess Israel illegally blew up Saddams nuclear bomb plant in 1980 or illegally rescued the innocent passangers taken to die in Entebbe Airport. No one or international body gave them permission to do what they did. Israel is guilty as charged.

Eichmann illegally murdered millions of innocent men, women and children, Jew and gentile alike. I guess the South American government would not extridite this killer for trial legally.

You have a unique way of placing guilt on the innocents.

That does mean your kind has to import it to my country!!!!!
"You can deny the holocaust to me and others but ultimately you will answer for your words. I hope you like yourself for not many do." As your people will answer for their sins against their fellow man and I am not on this earth to be liked but to seek the truth and see that the world is made aware of the con job your tribe has pulled on it for century upon century.

As many of my people who also live on this earth with hate filled morons do, the truth is something you do not know or can admit.

Your country does not belong to you or your kind. This country was established for liberty and justice for ALL and not just for haters.

My tribe lives while your prmitive tribe of morons will like so many others pass into the nothingness you kind really deserves. No one falls for your hate filled empty headed lies and deceipt.

Just pass more gas from the bottom of your gastointestinal tract and smell your truth.

Originally posted by ajwps
Try he was kidnapped illegally and forced to confess under the threat of the Massad killing his family in Germany if he didn't.
You guys have a unique way of twisting history around don't you?

I guess Israel illegally blew up Saddams nuclear bomb plant in 1980 or illegally rescued the innocent passangers taken to die in Entebbe Airport. No one or international body gave them permission to do what they did. Israel is guilty as charged.

Eichmann illegally murdered millions of innocent men, women and children, Jew and gentile alike. I guess the South American government would not extridite this killer for trial legally.

You have a unique way of placing guilt on the innocents.

Great FAKE photo!!!!!!

www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/fake/PhotosForeword.html

Yes, Israel gets $3 billion from us and the Egyptians do too! The agreement that did that was the Camp David Peace Accords sponsored by Jimmy Carter.

Both countries are required to spend X amount (not sure of the percentage, but it is something like 90%) of the money received on products made by US manfucturers.

Great FAKE photo!!!!!!

Heir Unterfuhrer Atlantahole. You seem to question a photo made by Germans proud to kill women with their babies in their arms.

As for fake, you will find out what is fake and what is real when your time comes to learn the truth.

Originally posted by freeandfun1

Yes, Israel gets $3 billion from us and the Egyptians do too! The agreement that did that was the Camp David Peace Accords sponsored by Jimmy Carter.

Both countries are required to spend X amount (not sure of the percentage, but it is something like 90%) of the money received on products made by US manfucturers.

Yes and Israel pays it back with interest plus the technology to make America the single remaining superpower in the world.

Israel destroyed every Mig over Syria some years ago. Israel used their own pilots and technology to completely destroy all the Russian migs piloted by Syrians without losing one plane or pilot of their own.

Who do you think benefits by all the advanced technology.

AMERICA

"Yes and Israel pays it back with interest plus the technology to make America the single remaining superpower in the world. Who do you think benefits by all the advanced technology.

AMERICA" (quote ajwps)

Well, thank GOD for the jews, otherwise America would just be another 3rd world, starving country!!!!!!!!

This is for you and yours:

[BWell, thank GOD for the jews, otherwise America would just be another 3rd world, starving country!!!!!!!![/B]

In America, everybody contributes to the single most powerful country in the world. Everybody that is except the mentally deficient twisted sociopathic haters of mankind.

This is for you and yours: [/B]

Yes and Israel pays it back with interest plus the technology to make America the single remaining superpower in the world.
The only technology Israel is good at is how to murder Palestinian children.

ajwps, tell me, in your own words why you support a country that uses its sniper teams to single out and murder children?

Are the Israeli’s murdering children in an effort to kill the next generation before they can defend themselves?
:)-

Well, thank GOD for the jews, otherwise America would just be another 3rd world, starving country!!!!!!!!
Jews are basically good people.
Israelis are murdering hyenas
1647650027249.jpeg

What sickens me the most is the Israeli government sniper teams shooting children. This in itself, is a war crime

IDF shooting children
idf shooting children - Google Search

Israel destroying Palestinian fishing boats
Israel destroying Palestinian fishing boats - Google Search

illegal settlements
israel illegal settlements un - Google Search
:)-

Forum List

Back