Yet another political appointee has resigned

Stay on subject troll.......and whether you know it or not.........I'm pretty sure you have been agreeing with Trump on this thread...............LOL
Will you ever hold Trump accountable for hiring a nitwit like Modly in the first place? No, you won't.
I STAND WITH SECNAV departing........you aren't off the hook Troll.

The Navy doesn't do that shit that the CO did on that carrier.......he should have been releaved......

The letter from SECNAV was crystal clear......I AGREE.......Can't believe he supposedly APOLOGIZED.

The United States Navy has approximately 500,000 personnel right now. I doubt that the President will have much trouble finding another SECNAV.
He already had tRouble. That's why this nimrod ended up with the job.

Acting Navy secretary quits after he ripped captain pleading for help over coronavirus

WASHINGTON — The Navy’s top civilian has resigned following after he criticized an aircraft carrier captain who pleaded for help with a coronavirus outbreak on his ship, The Wall Street Journal reported.

The latest revelation comes hours after acting Secretary of the Navy Thomas Modly apologized after ridiculing USS Theodore Roosevelt captain Brett Crozier.
.........................................................................................................
That feckless douche never should have come within 100 miles of the job he was given. Trump has an unparalleled knack for finding unqualified hacks who humiliate themselves while embarrassing the country.
I care....I really do...

That person might have put food on my table or paid my electrical bill....

Get some fucking perspective ya loser

The United States Navy has approximately 500,000 personnel right now. I doubt that the President will have much trouble finding another SECNAV.
He already had tRouble. That's why this nimrod ended up with the job.

What do you expect? It's hard to find good help these days, especially when you have a boss man like Trump, who expects you to do an exceptional job.

I dont know whats up with the Navy Sec
He got his ass handed to him for being incompetent. The backlash to his epic rant must have been violent.

I love it that the sailors on his ship cheered Captain Crozier and chanted his name as he was forced off the ship, in into quarantine. I hope he recovers from the virus. He was prepared to sacrifice his career for his men. Few people have that much character.

I dont know whats up with the Navy Sec
He got his ass handed to him for being incompetent. The backlash to his epic rant must have been violent.

I love it that the sailors on his ship cheered Captain Crozier and chanted his name as he was forced off the ship, in into quarantine. I hope he recovers from the virus. He was prepared to sacrifice his career for his men. Few people have that much character.

In perilous time such as these, a true patriot is more willing to sacrifice his men for his country.

I'm just sayin', babe.

Sacrifice the men...........the ones infected to date that I know of were only required to be quarantined on Guam Naval Base.......To date none have been hospitalized........that I have seen.

One person on this thread show evidence ovewise.
The ship was ordered to Guam.
The ship was testing what could be tested daily. Due to limited labs, and tests.
No sailor, has been hospitalized..........show me different. I might be wrong.

What could be done was being done.......many other ships have cases.........This didn't happen. The USS Boxer is another example........did they cry momma and go to the press.......no they didn't.

The Captain should have been relieved.

berg80 .....Get your butt back in here and defend your daddy Trump who agrees with you.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Kinda like the lights turned on and roaches running for cover here.......

Where did they all go..........did they realize they were agreeing with Trump here........and I was not.

Poor things.

Yet he already had trouble or he wouldn't have appointed a hack.

Donald Trump is the President of the United States, and the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.

It's his prerogative to hire and fire whomever he wants, not yours. You're just some insignificant and anonymous schmuck on an internet discussion board, so in the big picture of things, your opinion doesn't matter one way or the other.
You are right 100% President is the Commander in Chief. That is if he can prove himself fit.

1. The problem is the acting Secretary of Navy Modly resigned voluntarily.

2. The same with SON Spencer. Fired or resigned because he disagreed with Trump pardoning Eddie Gallagher.
3. Followed by Rear Admiral Green commander of naval Special Command. Because of Gallagher. Bad as it is Trump invited Eddie and his wife to Trump Christmas party 2019 at Maralago.

Just imagine what are the soldiers thinking and morals against this commander in chief. I will leave that to you.

Meantime, Trump's 4th Chief of Staff can help him vet his 4th Press Secretary.
What's the point of even having a press sec. since they don't have daily press briefings anymore?
Trump need someone to interpret what he just said that he didn’t mean to say.
That is what press secretary Grisham has accomplished since she was hired.

Democrats propose bill to undo Trump move to sideline coronavirus oversight leader

A top House committee chairwoman is proposing legislation that would undo President Donald Trump's move to sideline the federal watchdog originally tapped to oversee the $2 trillion coronavirus relief law.

House Oversight and Government Reform Chairwoman Carolyn Maloney, along with Reps. Gerald Connolly (D-Va.) and Stephen Lynch (D-Mass.), offered a bill Wednesday that would expand the roster of officials permitted to lead the oversight effort, ensuring that Trump's incursion on the panel would not prevent the original pick — Pentagon watchdog Glenn Fine — from keeping the position.

Meanwhile...................

Trump removes inspector general overseeing $2 trillion coronavirus relief package days after he was appointed

WASHINGTON -- President Donald Trump has removed the lead watchdog overseeing the $2 trillion coronavirus package, just days after the official, Glenn Fine, was appointed to the role.

The move came as Trump pursued similar action in recent weeks against independent inspectors general across the federal government.

Fine had been the acting Pentagon inspector general until Monday afternoon, when Trump abruptly removed him from his post.

“Yesterday, the President nominated Mr. Jason Abend for the position of DoD Inspector General,” said Dwrena Allen, a spokesperson for the Defense Department’s Inspector General, in a statement to CNBC.
..................................................................................................
This is the most unstable administration in our history.

Donnie don't need no steenking oversight. Just watch, he'll fire the new lackey from his own legal department too if the guy does anything more than sit on his thumb and pull out a plum. Meh, we can trust him and Creepy Steve Munchkin with half a trillion. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back