Yet another political appointee has resigned

I doubt if sailors are going to lose any sleep over his departure.
I also doubt if many if any sailors from the Roosevelt will die from the chinese disease

I dont know whats up with the Navy Sec

but hopefully the captain will not get his ship back

or any other job in the Navy other than riding a desk somewhere far away from the action

How cow, what a shit show.

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump has removed the lead watchdog overseeing the $2 trillion coronavirus package, just days after the official, Glenn Fine, was appointed to the role.

How cow, what a shit show.

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump has removed the lead watchdog overseeing the $2 trillion coronavirus package, just days after the official, Glenn Fine, was appointed to the role.

The "watchdog" was a deep-stater. He was fired because the Democrats knew they could influence him as to where the money was to be spent.

Schumer is not happy about his firing, which tells you everything you need to know.

There was already an entire thread about this, you know?

What was his crime?
Crime? WTF are you talking about?

• The Navy’s top civilian has resigned after criticizing an aircraft carrier captain who pleaded for help with a coronavirus outbreak on his ship, multiple outlets reported Tuesday.
  • The move comes hours after acting Secretary of the Navy Thomas Modly apologized for ridiculing U.S. Navy Capt. Brett Crozier, whose letter pleading for help amid a coronavirus outbreak on a U.S. warship was leaked to the media.

Democrats never miss a opportunity to turn political,, I know why ,, they are absolutely horrible! lol all
Shit holes in America are run by democrats

You never miss an opportunity to turn things political either. The above post is a very good example.
It was meant to trigger you idiots.. leave the man alone he’s doing a fine job, America votes for him

Meantime, Trump's 4th Chief of Staff can help him vet his 4th Press Secretary.
What's the point of even having a press sec. since they don't have daily press briefings anymore?

They don't have press briefings in the usual way. However, Trump has managed to get his fat orange face on the television most days over the past 2 weeks right in the middle of Jeopardy!

Pisses me off too, because that is one of my favorite shows, and I like learning new things.

What was his crime?
Crime? WTF are you talking about?

• The Navy’s top civilian has resigned after criticizing an aircraft carrier captain who pleaded for help with a coronavirus outbreak on his ship, multiple outlets reported Tuesday.
  • The move comes hours after acting Secretary of the Navy Thomas Modly apologized for ridiculing U.S. Navy Capt. Brett Crozier, whose letter pleading for help amid a coronavirus outbreak on a U.S. warship was leaked to the media.
Modly’s criticism of Crozier was justified

If he does not have the courage of his convictions he’s no better than Crozier and should find an easier line of work

Modly’s criticism of Crozier was justified
Yet he resigned in disgrace. Once again reality does not jive with Trumpette's view of the world.
How many blacks were shot this week in towns run by democrats? Can you get fix your shit holes before you criticize the great trump!

Is this you politicizing yet another issue, or is this you trying to trigger the liberals? You said in post 31 that your political response was to trigger the libs. Is this another example, or are you dividing people again?

The Captain of that ship was fired for violating the Chain of Command...........the SECNAV was right to do so............This is standard in incidents anyway..........as they do an investigation...........

It is clear that the SECNAV has been forced out as a result or decided to go away because of politics.

The military is not a Democracy...........the Roosevelt was being sent to Guam as Guam was trying to set up isolation quarters........Leaking this to the press was uncalled for.................

Those are Navy Mags and articles above.....not left wing sites.........that show both sides of the equation.

Finding the right person for the job is sometimes trial and error. :dunno:
It always is for the idiot-in-chief, LOL.

I see this guy was one of the few people in this administration that didn't have the word "Acting" in front of his title. Most of them do, LOL.

What a clusterfuck this administration has been since day one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back