Yet another Joe Biden incoherent babble on MSNBC

I can see it now. "Hey, Mr. President Biden," the North Koreans have just launched several nukes in our direction. What should we do?"
Well, I...uhh....you know....uhh....I think.....yeah.....what state did you say?"

Dude has lost his last marble.

See new Tweets
Tweet

TV News HQ
@TVNewsHQ

·
Sep 26

Awkward. MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle just had to help Joe Biden remember what he’s talking about after he loses his train of thought

The amazing this is all the while Joe is stumbling along, the host is nodding her head yes while KNOWING he didn't know what he was saying! What's Joe going to do tomorrow when he doesn't have someone to feed him the answers?

See new Tweets
Tweet

TV News HQ
@TVNewsHQ

·
Sep 26

Awkward. MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle just had to help Joe Biden remember what he’s talking about after he loses his train of thought

The actually interview before it's chopped is generally well done. You are pointing out a major difference between Biden and Trump interviews. When Biden doesn't recall something, he's honest about it. He doesn't makes up shit like Trump. That why there's a database of 20,000 lies by Trump. .

Last edited:
I can see it now. "Hey, Mr. President Biden," the North Koreans have just launched several nukes in our direction. What should we do?"
Well, I...uhh....you know....uhh....I think.....yeah.....what state did you say?"

Damn it, Jim! I'm just a country doctor, ya lying dog-faced pony soldier

See new Tweets
Tweet

TV News HQ
@TVNewsHQ

·
Sep 26

The amazing this is all the while Joe is stumbling along, the host is nodding her head yes while KNOWING he didn't know what he was saying! What's Joe going to do tomorrow when he doesn't have someone to feed him the answers?

Everybody knows who they're voting for and will see what they want to see.

See new Tweets
Tweet

TV News HQ
@TVNewsHQ

·
Sep 26

And again, again, again, Trump shows in his own words even when being interviewed by Fox News, unlike Biden who may stumble in an interview, not Trump he lies, lies, lies.

My friends....I for one, can't wait for the debate.

Yeah, I can't either. On the coronavirus, Biden will be asked what he would have done and he will stubble because he can't remember the date of first outbreak and Trump will jump in declaring the US under his brilliant leadership has had the best response in the world with the less deaths than Europe, China, and the whole world and his supporters will go nuts over his performance. Biden will stumble half dozen times and Trump will have lied a dozen times making him the winner.

See new Tweets
Tweet

TV News HQ
@TVNewsHQ

·
Sep 26

Don't tell me you really want compare Biden and Trump interviews. Big Mistake

He's actually correct. Death SHOULD be compared to # of cases.. Because THAT's the actual measure of the QUALITY of medical intervention.. And also -- our Deaths compared to 100,000 has been pretty impressive as well.. We're 10th worse.. There's only about 30 countries hit hard.

Don't think too many people ACTUALLY know enough to "FACT CHECK" this..

Forum List

Back