Yet another Example of why the AP is a Tool of the DemocRAT Party

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Panel says pinpointing the end of the latest recession would be premature, waits for more data

Reading Eagle Newspaper

In President George W. Bush's eight years in office, the United States fell into two recessions. The first started in March 2001 and ended that November. The second started in December 2007; its end date is pending the NBER's determination.

^The only President mentioned in this Article... An OBVIOUS Shot @ (43), something they will probably continue to do for Decades.

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS STATEMENT OF NEWS VALUES
AND PRINCIPLES

Whats New |The Associated Press

...That means we abhor inaccuracies, carelessness, bias or distortions. It means we will not knowingly introduce false information into material intended for publication or broadcast; nor will we alter photo or image content. Quotations must be accurate, and precise...

...It means we must be fair. Whenever we portray someone in a negative light, we must make a real effort to obtain a response from that person. When mistakes are made, they must be corrected – fully, quickly and ungrudgingly...

Well, the LACK of Context in this AP Article is just about the same as an Outright Lie.

March of 2001 was 40 Fucking Days after Clinton Left Office and (43) took the Oath.

Clinton's Final Budget did NOT End until the Fall of 2001.

There was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that Bush did to Cause that Recession, yet the way the AP Painted it in this "News" article, he was Responsible for (2) Recessions while he was in Office.

I don't Blame Obama for the Current Recession and I Take my Side to Task when they do...

The AP should have Higher Standards... They should at least Adhere to their own Standards.

That was a Needless Cheapshot, and the AP should be Ashamed... If they had any Shame.

:)

peace...

Panel says pinpointing the end of the latest recession would be premature, waits for more data

Reading Eagle Newspaper

In President George W. Bush's eight years in office, the United States fell into two recessions. The first started in March 2001 and ended that November. The second started in December 2007; its end date is pending the NBER's determination.

^The only President mentioned in this Article... An OBVIOUS Shot @ (43), something they will probably continue to do for Decades.

AND PRINCIPLES

...That means we abhor inaccuracies, carelessness, bias or distortions. It means we will not knowingly introduce false information into material intended for publication or broadcast; nor will we alter photo or image content. Quotations must be accurate, and precise...

...It means we must be fair. Whenever we portray someone in a negative light, we must make a real effort to obtain a response from that person. When mistakes are made, they must be corrected – fully, quickly and ungrudgingly...

Well, the LACK of Context in this AP Article is just about the same as an Outright Lie.

March of 2001 was 40 Fucking Days after Clinton Left Office and (43) took the Oath.

There was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that Bush did to Cause that Recession, yet the way the AP Painted it in this "News" article, he was Responsible for (2) Recessions while he was in Office.

I don't Blame Obama for the Current Recession and I Take my Side to Task when they do...

The AP should have Higher Standards... They should at least Adhere to their own Standards.

That was a Needless Cheapshot, and the AP should be Ashamed... If they had any Shame.

peace...

:(

If the RNC would stop wasting their money on lesbian sex act shows, maybe they could buy whomever they wanted?

Last edited:

Reading Eagle Newspaper

AND PRINCIPLES

peace...

If the RNC wouls stop wasting their money on lesbian sex act shows, maybe they could buy whomever they wanted?

Have you checked your avatar lately, Johnny Yanker?

Reading Eagle Newspaper

AND PRINCIPLES

peace...

If the RNC wouls stop wasting their money on lesbian sex act shows, maybe they could buy whomever they wanted?

Have you checked your avatar lately, Johnny Yanker?

Why yes. Yes, I have. Why do you ask?

Just about all MSM News outlets are Liberal/Democrat biased organizations. There are very few news outlets who don't cheerlead for the Democrats. AP is one of the most well-known Liberal/Democrat slanted news organizations out there. You do have to look hard for the other side of the story but there a few alternative News sources out there. The Liberal Media has been a reality for several decades and it still is. I think they have lost some of their power & influence in recent years though. Things are getting better but it's just happening very slowly. So just do some hard work and find some alternative news sources. It will be worth it in the end.

Forum List

Back