Yet Another Emerging Trumped-Up Look-A-Like: Texas Really Disapproves Senator Cruz!

I guess this will probably be the next time we tell you I told you so when cases spike.
Dont get your hopes up

studies reveal that wearing masks is overrated
How do you explain this. Other countries solved the corona problem before the vaccine. How did they do it? They closed everything for a couple weeks. They social distanced. They quaranteened. They wore masks. And the problem went away.

Here the virus is mutating the more it jumps from person to person. So we now have an even deadlier virus and other countries have no virus.

Half this country is fucking retarded. I'm sorry to say it but this is what happens when people don't believe the news or science or the FBI or anyone who's not toeing the party line. A great example is how many Republicans believe Antifa caused the capitol riot. That lie started on a radio show who's host doesn't have that many listeners but then Fox got a hold of the rumor and spread it and Rush god rest his soul probably spread it and now 75% of Republicans believe that shit the same way they believe the election was rigged.

There's no talking to you guys anymore. You need to be deprogrammed seriously.
I dont think any major country has solved the problem any better than the US has

while some countries report the virus deaths differently the US over reports

A great example is how many Republicans believe Antifa caused the capitol riot.
In spite of assurances from the FBI I suspect ANTIFA was mixed into the crowd

But figures like Buffalo Man were probably right wing

And when Pelosi defied her own governor's lock down mandate insisting the hair salon open just for her what did we hear........Crickets. When Lori Lightfoot decided to get a haircut during lockdown and she came up with the outrageous excuse: “I’m in the public every day. And candidly, my hair was not looking the way it did. I thought maybe I’d do it myself, but I knew that would be disaster,” So you see, Lori is 'special' and much more important than all you little people out there. Of course the MSM only mentioned it but then dropped it. Gavin Newsom was seen at the French Laundry restaurant during lockdown maskless, in a room eating with other people. You see, he is 'special' he gives the orders and doesn't obey them himself. He's much too important. Still, the MSM mostly ignored this.

But Cruz, now there is a REAL criminal!! The MSM have all but hanged him.

Last edited:
In spite of assurances from the FBI I suspect ANTIFA was mixed into the crowd

But figures like Buffalo Man were probably right wing
Nobody really knows but the MSM sure does. "Orange Man Bad!!!!"

Forum List

Back