Yet again our military got hosed on voting..

The Duffel Blog serves the men and women of the US Military with a daily dose of military humor, funny military pictures, and faux news. We take an interesting and funny look at military life. We focus on veterans, military stories, defense, politics (sometimes) and life on base — with a comedic twist. We are in no way, shape, or form, a real news outlet. Just about everything on this website is satirical in nature.
Who We Are
If you’ve ever wondered who is behind all of this, it’s a highly-trained staff of writers that adopt the Duffel Writing Style. This style needs three points for the writer to be effective: a fair amount of creativity, a military background, and heavy drinking.

Read more: About Us | The Duffel Blog
Follow us: @theduffelblog on Twitter | duffelblog on Facebook

Former Marine Sgt. Paul Szoldra, a big fan of the satire newspaper The Onion, started a military equivalent. The Duffel Blog takes a funny look at military life and is run by "disgruntled Marines, annoyed Army guys and sickened sailors."

“I guess airmen just don’t have anything to complain about,” he said, jokingly about the site’s lack of Air Force contributors.

Military Absentee Ballots Delivered One Day Late, Would Have Swung Election For Romney | The Duffel Blog

and some of the states Obama won would have been for Romney. They missed the cut off by 1 day . This is not fair in my eyes. They are fighting overseas they should have their votes counted

do you know what the duffel blog is, short round?
Do you know that dismissing the message because of the source does not change the FACT that the message may be true, dunce?

Military Absentee Ballots Delivered One Day Late, Would Have Swung Election For Romney | The Duffel Blog

and some of the states Obama won would have been for Romney. They missed the cut off by 1 day . This is not fair in my eyes. They are fighting overseas they should have their votes counted

you are very very retarded.

but in a nice way

she could pack light bulbs, i bet, and hardly break any

well, slurping the mercury out of the shards is definitely not recommended.

North Korea Launches Rubber Ducky Into Sea of Japan, Splashing Ensues | The Duffel Blog

542004_3231240214511_1071801906_3006072_1230482396_n-300x225.jpg

The message was NOT true, I have read the forums since the Obama win, its all shift and move, shift and move, also the military vote was NOT surpressed.

do you know what the duffel blog is, short round?
Do you know that dismissing the message because of the source does not change the FACT that the message may be true, dunce?

:lol::lol::lol:

Wow.

Just...wow.

Especially considering that many times they receive the ballots late and it's impossible to send them back in time. And who is in charge of mail delivery?

This is so fucked up. All the left cares about is illegals not being stopped by voter ID, but they know who military tends to vote for and they are disenfranchised time and time again.

Everyone who cares about our military, please write your congress critters and demand their votes be counted. Tell everyone you know and email this to all your friends. We need to put pressure on them to deal with this problem. Contact media and insist they look into it, as well. If we don't, nothing will change.

Contacting congress critters:

http://www.contactingthecongress.org/

Last edited:
Everyone who cares about our military, please write your congress critters and demand their votes be counted. Tell everyone you know and email this to all your friends. We need to put pressure on them to deal with this problem. Contact media and insist they look into it, as well. If we don't, nothing will change.

Contacting congress critters:

Contacting the Congress: A Citizen's Congressional Directory

Yes, write to them and be sure to reference this article. Please share the feedback you receive.

Forum List

Back