Yesterdays disaster to todays relief

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Ha! Got yall thinking I was gonna shit talk politics.

20210120_092337.jpg
20210121_120638.jpg

Siding company came out this morning for external siding/sheeting repair and I was able to put the new plumbing in today.
Lately jobs have all had some kind of major problem and caused awful delays that killed my schedule. Only lost a half day on this one.

• Banned
Yeah, that flex tubing takes so much time to install...A half a day? You must be old..
No one complained about work time dumbass. This post is just about bad luck and delays. Not putting in a new tub when the siding and sheeting is coming off. And pex is only marginally faster than sweating pipe. The advantage to pex is it won't burst when frozen and using master control boxes with ease on large custom builds. Full water control for each area of the house.

Yeah, that flex tubing takes so much time to install...A half a day? You must be old..
No one complained about work time dumbass. This post is just about bad luck and delays. Not putting in a new tub when the siding and sheeting is coming off. And pex is only marginally faster than sweating pipe. The advantage to pex is it won't burst when frozen and using master control boxes with ease on large custom builds. Full water control for each area of the house.
I love using it that is the Shark brand you are using is it not?

Plus, it's harder to try and lay brick that is edging for a window when the shitrockers are beating the walls. I know they use screws now but not in the Bedrock and Barney Rubble days..

• Banned
I love using it that is the Shark brand you are using is it not?
That and pex

Forum List

Back