Yesterday I had a video-call interview about faith

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
Yesterday I had this interview. It was a blonde blue eyed young white man, he asked me some questions, he said he is from vienna, i think it is not a interview as a kind which will be published in a newspaper or something, it was just small talk, he asked me some questions. I think it is not recorded or anything, it is just for his survey, and maybe he wanted to tell me about his church. Some go to your home to tell you about their church, some missionaries or preachers knock on your door and ask you questions about faith., he might do that via video call. He promised to take a picture, and send it to me, but he didnt yet. What was interesting is that I noticed on his cupboard, a small figure but I couldnt make out what it really is, a soldier, or what, and that figure carried a american flag. But the guy said he is from vienna. I guess he is a american fan like I am. I also have a american flag in my cupboard.

Yer not really and "American fan. . . " till your flag is at least this size or bigger.

Every American has at least a flag this size . . . :heehee:

vintage-american-flag-wall-mural-2_740x.jpeg

Forum List

Back