Yessireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nobody wants an EV

So they had a strong quarter when all the other competitors are out of inventory which it admits it may have issues with now going forward too because of the semiconductor shortage. They are also starting to switch new cars over to an inferior quality but cheaper battery. Uncle Sam is also after them because of their self-driving feature has caused several collisions with emergency vehicles.

If you asked me 10 years ago if there would be a new car company in the future, I would've said no. New car companies just don't happen.

But here is Tesla to prove me wrong.

Good on them.

1634783386412.png

If you asked me 10 years ago if there would be a new car company in the future, I would've said no. New car companies just don't happen.

But here is Tesla to prove me wrong.

Good on them.

I am still hopeful China finally pulls the trigger and builds a car plant in the US as they have been considering doing for a decade.

I am still hopeful China finally pulls the trigger and builds a car plant in the US as they have been considering doing for a decade.

That depends on the slave labor market here in the US. Not sure, but I think we outlawed that back in the 1800's.

Yessireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nobody wants an EV​

Idiot. Teslas are doing well because the rich can afford them and the rich are usually the last to economically suffer and the earliest to recover!

The STRANGE thing would be if Elon WASN'T doing well! With SPACE X, he is set to possibly become our first trillionaire!

Idiot. Teslas are doing well because the rich can afford them and the rich are usually the last to economically suffer and the earliest to recover!

The STRANGE thing would be if Elon WASN'T doing well! With SPACE X, he is set to possibly become our first trillionaire!
Supply constraints and increased demand drove the average price of a new car to $41,044 in July, an all-time high, according to J.D. Power's latest U.S. Automotive Forecast.Jul 28, 2021

2022 Tesla Model 3/MSRP
From $41,990

That depends on the slave labor market here in the US. Not sure, but I think we outlawed that back in the 1800's.

Ford is moving production overseas and importing the cars back into the US. It would be far better for all involved if China were to just produce them here, particularly since cars "built" in the US are really cars assembled in the US with foreign manufactured parts.

Supply constraints and increased demand drove the average price of a new car to $41,044 in July, an all-time high, according to J.D. Power's latest U.S. Automotive Forecast.Jul 28, 2021
2022 Tesla Model 3/MSRPFrom $41,990
  1. The Teslas Model 3 is the best selling Tesla and EV, and actually sells for $43,000, not exactly cheap to many families and only goes 250 miles on a change when NEW. If I owned one at my last job, I'd need to refill the "tank" every 4 days not even driving out of the city.
  2. To get the better model 3 with a practical 350 mile range that most people will actually want or need, or the performance model, now you are in the $51,000 to $60,000 range, now again, rather pricey for most people especially for a little shitcan of a car!
  3. The Model 3 has only sold 300,000 units, not exactly a big number.
So again, EV's and especially Teslas, even the stripped down tin can model 3 are not exactly cheap and are only selling to those with some good financial stability after the democrat pandemic shutdowns of 2020, especially considering that I can buy a really nice used gas car in great shape with a lot of life left for only a few thousand. But if buying an EV floats your boat, by all means get two!

1. The Teslas Model 3 is the best selling Tesla and EV, and actually sells for $43,000, not exactly cheap to many families and only goes 250 miles on a change when NEW. If I owned one at my last job, I'd need to refill the "tank" every 4 days not even driving out of the city.
  2. To get the better model 3 with a practical 350 mile range that most people will actually want or need, or the performance model, now you are in the $51,000 to $60,000 range, now again, rather pricey for most people especially for a little shitcan of a car!
  3. The Model 3 has only sold 300,000 units, not exactly a big number.
So again, EV's and especially Teslas, even the stripped down tin can model 3 are not exactly cheap and are only selling to those with some good financial stability after the democrat pandemic shutdowns of 2020, especially considering that I can buy a really nice used gas car in great shape with a lot of life left for only a few thousand. But if buying an EV floats your boat, by all means get two!
#1. You don't park it at night? So every night you fill the 1/4 of charge you used that day.

#2. The Tesla 3 and Y are rated right at the top in safety. As with any new vehicle, there are teething problems in production. However, owner satisfaction with the Tesla 3;

Tesla Model 3 Owners Are the Happiest Car Owners, According to Consumer Reports​

#3. Tesla did over a 50% sales growth this year, and plans to do the same for the next decade.

1634875601182.png

You don't park it at night?
Irrelevant.

The Tesla 3 and Y are rated right at the top in safety.
Irrelevant.

I can still buy a bigger car in great condition packed full feature rich with every imaginable deluxe feature I could ever want with power out the ass screaming fast and still have enough money left over to fill my tank for the next 32 years for what one of your Teslas would cost me. Don't need it.

Irrelevant.

Irrelevant.

I can still buy a bigger car in great condition packed full feature rich with every imaginable deluxe feature I could ever want with power out the ass screaming fast and still have enough money left over to fill my tank for the next 32 years for what one of your Teslas would cost me. Don't need it.
And in five years you will be able to buy a used Tesla that will exceed that car in every category. Probably be able to buy a Chinese EV new that will exceed that car in every category. If you look at the sales curve of EV's in the US, EU, and China, you see the future.

Forum List

Back