Yes! Yes! Trump will not withdraw us from the Paris agreement after all

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
President Trump's good streak continues, as it is now being reported that the USA will continue to be part of the Paris deal to combat global warming.
Trump Administration Seeks to Avoid Withdrawal From Paris Climate Accord, International Climate Officials Say
NEW YORK—Trump administration officials said Saturday the U.S. wouldn’t pull out of the Paris Agreement, offering to re-engage in the international deal to fight climate change, according to multiple officials at a global warming summit

I am a liberal whose favorable view of Trump has edged up recently due to his willingness to keep DREAMers in the USA and to combat global warming. Kudos.

Last edited:
You should have read and understood the entire article. For one thing, these are more anonymous sources. For another, a willingness to discuss and reengage does not mean staying in.

• Banned
You should have read and understood the entire article. For one thing, these are more anonymous sources. For another, a willingness to discuss and reengage does not mean staying in.
I read the entire article. Your denial assumes that at least one paragraph was made up by Murdoch's newspaper. .

President Trump's good streak continues, as it is now being reported that the USA will continue to be part of the Paris deal to combat global warming.
Trump Administration Seeks to Avoid Withdrawal From Paris Climate Accord, International Climate Officials Say
NEW YORK—Trump administration officials said Saturday the U.S. wouldn’t pull out of the Paris Agreement, offering to re-engage in the international deal to fight climate change, according to multiple officials at a global warming summit

I am a liberal whose favorable view of Trump has edged up recently due to his willingness to keep DREAMers in the USA and to combat global warming. Kudos.
Wouldn't surprise me. Trump was a Democrat afterall

I wonder if the left will ever figure out that their media lies specifically to get them all worked up?

If he flip flops on this, than I am going to predict that he is not going to be running in 2020.

I will believe this when I see it, this might just be a tactic to further push away his base after a shaky week. These stories are easily planted by those determined to sidetrack him.

Global warming lol.
Ice-is-melting-save-the-world-13249212-300-294.jpg

I wonder if the left will ever figure out that their media lies specifically to get them all worked up?

No, that's not why the media is doing this. What they are trying to do is get Trump supporters mad at him. Statistics show that most of Trump supporters still support him, and that all the negative coverage on Trump isn't having any kind of real effect on those people.

Forum List

Back