Yes, trump should be called to testify before the Select Committee

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Then he can tell the truth and let us all know what he was doing while his cult invaded the US Capitol and tried to stop the certification of BIden's win. I would like to know what he did while this was happening. Wouldn't you? Or are you afraid.like Kevin?

Then he can tell the truth and let us all know what he was doing while his cult invaded the US Capitol and tried to stop the certification of BIden's win. I would like to know what he did while this was happening. Wouldn't you? Or are you afraid.like Kevin?

What Trump witch hunt are we on now? Four? Russia, Impeachment I, Impeachment 2, this ...

I listened to some of the testimony this morning. What's sick is that cops, including black cops, told you the same thing after the traitor Democrat party supported leftists insurrectionists all last summer as antifa, BLM and other leftist extremist groups screamed and attacked them the same way.

And you didn't care.

Now you're just coming out with the crocodile tears. Oh the humanity! You're a traitor, the Democrat party committed treason

He was giving his speech when it started you fucking fool.

Ohhh I hope he testifiies

Trump will not testify
But Kevin McCarthy should have to testify as well as White House staff

You people don't even know what a real insurrection looks like. Trump was the Commander-in-Chief of the most powerful military in history, but your so called insurrection was carried out by a bunch of unarmed people. Some of them looked like they escaped from a cosplay event. You loons are dumb as a bag of retarded hammers

What Trump witch hunt are we on now? Four? Russia, Impeachment I, Impeachment 2, this ...

I listened to some of the testimony this morning. What's sick is that cops, including black cops, told you the same thing after the traitor Democrat party supported leftists insurrectionists all last summer as antifa, BLM and other leftist extremist groups screamed and attacked them the same way.

And you didn't care.

Now you're just coming out with the crocodile tears. Oh the humanity! You're a traitor, the Democrat party committed treason
Were you on Mars on January 6th or maybe lusting over an 8x10 of your man trump? The frigin US Capitol was invaded and the repub party wants to walk away and say it was just another tourist event.

You repubs are a huge lying pack of slime.

I wouldn't give him a microphone. the hearings are designed to hurt him and the Republicans in congress.

Were you on Mars on January 6th or maybe lusting over an 8x10 of your man trump? The frigin US Capitol was invaded and the repub party wants to walk away and say it was just another tourist event.

Another lefitst liar.

I called for the arrest of everyone who went into the Capital whether they were a Republican, a Trump supporter or not you stupid lying fuck.

The point is that YOU did not do the same for the leftist insurrectionists from antifa, BLM and the others and neither did your party for the insurrectionists who attacked US cities all last summer.

You are your party are traitors who committed treason and supported insurrectionists.

I didn't, fuck you lying sack of shit

And you didn't care.

Don't you feel ashamed of yourself, I would.

The cops testifying were worried about democracy and they went through hell with the terrorists.. If the insurrection was completed that would mean we would lose our democracy.

Doesn't democracy and the rule of laws mean anything to you republicans, I guess not.

First, you'd have to make the case that what he was doing is somehow tied to the events of the day. No one has made that case yet.

Then he can tell the truth and let us all know what he was doing while his cult invaded the US Capitol and tried to stop the certification of BIden's win. I would like to know what he did while this was happening. Wouldn't you?

How would it matter?

The cops testifying were worried about democracy and they went through hell with the terrorists.. If the insurrection was completed that would mean we would lose our democracy.

Doesn't democracy and the rule of laws mean anything to you republicans, I guess not.
Who with an IQ above room temperature for an instant thinks the riot could have actually toppled the US government? Come on, man, they have F-15s and nukes, remember? The rioters didn't even have a single tank among them.

No, seriously, tell us how this would play out in your fevered imagination. A thousand unarmed people swarm the Capitol building, chant some stuff, steal some pens off a desk or two, then what? Even that autonomous zone out west that was a REAL insurrection petered out when they realized no one was obligated to keep them fed and their phones charged. The authorities simply waited them out and they eventually went away. So, again, how exactly does this crew overthrow the US government?

1627411387546.png

Point to the place on the doll and tell us where the unarmed peaceful protest touched you and made you fear for your life.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

so is your party jimmy.....take your head out of trumps ass and you might see that...

Another lefitst liar.

I called for the arrest of everyone who went into the Capital whether they were a Republican, a Trump supporter or not you stupid lying fuck.

The point is that YOU did not do the same for the leftist insurrectionists from antifa, BLM and the others and neither did your party for the insurrectionists who attacked US cities all last summer.

You are your party are traitors who committed treason and supported insurrectionists.

I didn't, fuck you lying sack of shit
Not only those who attacked and beat the police. The "hit man" who called on his thugs to attack the Capitol needs to be held accountable. trump is a Mafia Boss.

New Topics

Forum List

Back