Yes, this is how truly fucked we are

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
In 2009, the entire US GDP was $14T. Since then, the government has borrowed $9T and the Federal Reserve has added $4T to the economy. In other words from 2009 to 2016 the government and Fed have added an entire years worth of GDP to the US economy, that's 8 years of GDP packed into 7. We should in the middle of the biggest boom in history. Instead, before the year is out, all of Obama's imaginary job growth will go down with the energy sector.

In 2009, the entire US GDP was $14T. Since then, the government has borrowed $9T and the Federal Reserve has added $4T to the economy. In other words from 2009 to 2016 the government and Fed have added an entire years worth of GDP to the US economy, that's 8 years of GDP packed into 7. We should in the middle of the biggest boom in history. Instead, before the year is out, all of Obama's imaginary job growth will go down with the energy sector.

Yes, we are fucked. It's just a matter of time before we implode. That constitution thing was really good and worked for the people when this country followed it. I'm lucky I was there to experience it.

"The global economy seems trapped in a "death spiral" that could lead to further weakness in oil prices, recession and a serious equity bear market, Citi strategists have warned.

102553984-117144509.530x298.jpg

Some analysts — including those at Citi — have turned bearish on the world economy this year, following an equity rout in January and weaker economic data out of China and the U.S.

"The world appears to be trapped in a circular reference death spiral," Citi strategists led by Jonathan Stubbs said in a report on Thursday.

"Stronger U.S. dollar, weaker oil/commodity prices, weaker world trade/petrodollar liquidity, weaker EM (and global growth)... and repeat. Ad infinitum, this would lead to Oilmageddon, a 'significant and synchronized' global recession and a proper modern-day equity bear market."

Citi: World economy trapped in ‘death spiral’

Praise Obama and his $13 Trillion in new debt!!

Yes, we are fucked. It's just a matter of time before we implode. That constitution thing was really good and worked for the people when this country followed it. I'm lucky I was there to experience it.

I just realized after doing some reading and research if you believe in the constitution you are now considered anti-government.

This is all by design. Once they wreck the world economy the collectivist globalists can then reshape world governments and economies the way they want them to be.

Goodbye Constitution.

This is all by design. Once they wreck the world economy the collectivist globalists can then reshape world governments and economies the way they want them to be.

Goodbye Constitution.
If you still believe in that you do know you are a terrorist in the eyes of a few at the top don't you?

Where is the money going? It aint going to the poor as welfare doesn't even start to amount to the yearly deficit,
It doesn't go to infrastructure, science, r&d and education that is for damn sure!

Oh'yess, it goes to the top 1% and war. Both republican policies! Reaganomics fucked us!

Where is the money going? It aint going to the poor as welfare doesn't even start to amount to the yearly deficit,
It doesn't go to infrastructure, science, r&d and education that is for damn sure!

Oh'yess, it goes to the top 1% and war. Both republican policies! Reaganomics fucked us!

What a fucking Fruit Loop

Goodbye Constitution.
Hell, they even throw bullshit like that in with trade deals and such. The globalist warming deal a few months ago sets up a panel to discuss other countries regulations and shit.
NWO is upon us..

LMAO dumbass

This the insanity they refer to as liberalism.

Government is corrupt and broke so let's make it bigger.

I just realized after doing some reading and research if you believe in the constitution you are now considered anti-government.

If loving freedom makes me a terrorist then so be it.

If loving freedom makes me a terrorist then so be it.

Liberty does make one hated by control freaks.

No, this is how ridiculous and partisan most on the right are, and their propensity to misrepresent, spin, and lie.

Why not visit Prog strongholds like Baltimore of Fint Michigan? Take stroll down town Baltimore at night or go to Michigan and drink a nice tall glass of water?

A nice change of scenery might actually do you some good.

No, this is how ridiculous and partisan most on the right are, and their propensity to misrepresent, spin, and lie.

Why not visit Prog strongholds like Baltimore of Fint Michigan? Take stroll down town Baltimore at night or go to Michigan and drink a nice tall glass of water?

"OMG! I ate the yellow snow! Why didn't the governor tell me not to eat the yellow snow?!!!" -- Flint Progressives after a snowstorm

"OMG! I ate the yellow snow! Why didn't the governor tell me not to eat the yellow snow?!!!" -- Flint Progressives after a snowstorm

Poisoning the brains of citizens is the only way to hold political power for Progs it seems.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back