Yes, They're Going to Arrest Donald Trump. Deal With It.

LOL. Man, there you guys go getting your hopes up again. Don't you ever get tired of that? Republicans will be taking over the House come this January and we will have investigations of the DOJ and the FBI. Personally, I hope Trump doesn't run in 2024. I hope the House votes him speaker of the House in 2023. Man, that would be some sight, Trump - Speaker of the House. The deep state would be no longer.
Investigating them for what "EXACTLY?"

They operate about half an inch deep. They only know to use the standard Hannity/Tucker talking points, even when they're out of context.

It's funny, but it's not.
We are watching millions of people, in real time, descend into a cult. And Trump is their leader. Watch for other FBI offices to be attacked.

If the rule of law continues on it's course, while law enforcement does its job, we are going to see more of these Trump nuts make a move.

The piece in the OP is a perfect microcosm of Trumpism. It flatly and summarily dismisses every legal investigation going on, from Mar-A-Lago and Jan 6 to NY and GA. It's all just fake news. All of it.

These people have convinced themselves and each other that they are highly experienced lawyers who (a) somehow have access to, and (b) have carefully and objectively reviewed, every last piece of evidence. And that they therefore have all the vital information they need from all of the investigations to conclude that all charges are, in the words of the piece in the OP, trumped up. They know all. They have it all nailed. Just ask them.

This is a madness. This is a cult. No critical thinking required, just obediently follow the Dear Leader.
This explains Trumpism in a nut shell folks.

This explains Trumpism in a nut shell folks.
Y'know, I'm all for a healthy level of cynicism. People are human and prone to error and hubris and greed. We NEED healthy cynicism.

But these people have taken it all the way, to refusing to believe anything they don't like is true. It's reached a point of madness.

That's not a healthy cynicism.

I'm a Patriot. I'm very dangerous to big government goons.
If you were a patriot, you would be on the side of the rule of law. Big government has nothing to do with law enforcement doing their job. You're more dangerous to yourself because you're a fucking idiot.

Y'know, I'm all for a healthy level of cynicism. People are human and prone to error and hubris and greed. We NEED healthy cynicism.

But these people have taken it all the way, to refusing to believe anything they don't like is true. It's reached a point of madness.

Exactly! They don't even act like they are part of any political party. It's their way or the highway, and law enforcement can go to hell.

Based on what I remember, the Republican party stood for some things that were reasonable and normal that I agreed and disagreed with. Now? They don't believe in anything except tear it all down. They truly have given up their love and loyalties to this country, and decided that a cult is what they want.

They believe a cult will give them full power and control of everyone. That's what Trump's cult wants. It explains why they are systematically trying to prevent minorities from voting. They are putting in the mechanisms for a Gestapo. That's why they want to defund the FBI, and manufacture investigations that make them look bad for doing their job.

All this is not an accident.

Me as well! They will try to silence us, but they never will! I have poop they can eat
Those are the kinds of retarded arguments that give me confidence that the rule of law is working, and that thugs like you will still be eating the sole on your shoe.

If you were a patriot, you would be on the side of the rule of law. Big government has nothing to do with law enforcement doing their job. You're more dangerous to yourself because you're a fucking idiot.
Rule of law? Why do you support illegal immigrants?

#becauseitsacult

Investigating them for what "EXACTLY?"
What? I don't know what in the hell you are talking about. Just like democrats do, you don't need a reason, you just investigate until you find one. And they can do it in prime time with the results of their investigations being concluded just in time for the 2024 elections. The House has unlimited powers and they are THE law, which makes them above the law.

Gimme nuclear document, beech!
51T95SP90bL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

What? I don't know what in the hell you are talking about. Just like democrats do, you don't need a reason, you just investigate until you find one. And they can do it in prime time with the results of their investigations being concluded just in time for the 2024 elections. The House has unlimited powers and they are THE law, which makes them above the law.
The House is not law enforcement. You know that right? And they are not above the law. Dude, you need to get out more.

New Topics

Forum List

Back