Yes, There Is A Border Crisis, And Democrats Created It

Yes. I know.. I have traveled the world and lived overseas for more than 20 years.. LOLOL

You are an ass.

Hah,, too bad you came back, you should have stayed in China.

Never even visited China. You're pathetic.

My business never required a trip to China, but I heard that you specifically went to China to kowtow and get a signed copy of Mao's "Little Red Book".

And they send all their money back to their homeland rather than spending it here in America.
Can you tell me why that fucks us over or are you to much of a partisan asshole?
It fucks us over by ... having more people fill the jobs R governors are desperately trying to force lazy citizens to take by blocking unemployment and medical care? Or by showering us in tax dollars for work non-citizens do? Or by boosting our productive capacities with willing workers?

IDK, I guess I can't figure out what you're getting at by trying to block willing workers from taking jobs that desperate labor-needing employers are trying to fill. Do you have a theory where it would be better for farm crops to not be harvested, for example? All ears here.

Face it...the only reason dementia addled Xiden and the dems want you for is votes.
Which of course is why Xiden and dems dont want to let in Cubans....they know where communism leads so they vote accordingly.

Here's an idea,go back to mexico and fix your own country.
I realize it's a shithole but it's not Americas job to hold your hand because you dont have the guts to kick out your corrupt government and the cartels.
Although I wouldnt have a problem with invading said shithole and cleaning it up so you wouldnt have to come to America with your disease riddled selves.
I'm from West Virginia, originally, drooler boy.

Mexico is a very rich country, but so corrupt the people never see the wealth. USA corporations and govt are intricately involved in all of this, so your insults in fact end up pointed at THOSE factors in keeping Mexico f'ed up. Gringos. Same people who screw up Central America. Learn some real history before babbling white-right propaganda lies.

Parts of the USA qualify as shitholes. Why don't you go there and lecture the people. Start in Hazard, Kentucky.

I have to assume you dont live in a border state.
The illegals dont buy homes you nitwit they rent and pack in as many other wetbacks as they can to save money so they can send it back to mexico where the wife holds the money until they return.
They then build nice homes and live a very nice lifestyle. All on the backs of the American worker who cant afford to live in his own country because the beaners have undercut them.
You fucken imbeciles always cry about low wages yet you support the very reason they're low.
the imbecile would blame the immigrants, those with the least power, for this. You almost got it... that they are being exploited, that employers (notably corporations) and their bought-and-paid-for representatives are manipulating the system to screw USA workers AND immigrant workers!

Are you too cowardly to look at who really is behind this mess, or will you still continue to hate the family at the border trying to survive by leaving El Salvador? Decent member of a democratic society are you? Or the Ugly AmeriKKKan?

It fucks us over by ... having more people fill the jobs R governors are desperately trying to force lazy citizens to take by blocking unemployment and medical care? Or by showering us in tax dollars for work non-citizens do? Or by boosting our productive capacities with willing workers?

IDK, I guess I can't figure out what you're getting at by trying to block willing workers from taking jobs that desperate labor-needing employers are trying to fill. Do you have a theory where it would be better for farm crops to not be harvested, for example? All ears here.

If we didnt have so many mexicans driving down wages those jobs could support a family for those who actually have to live here. Blue collar work that Americans used to do is now dominated by mexicans and south Americans. Machinist,electricians,truck drivers,construction work,plumbers..you name it,they come here and undercut the American workers causing wage stagnation. Next you're going to say illegals cant get those jobs. I'll explain to you how this works,illegals come here and then they get amnesty allowing them into the American workforce.
As far as harvest goes thats why we had migrant workers back in the day,they'd follow the crops as they ripened and went home after the season.

I personally watched this happen here in Texas in the machining industry.
When I first started machining in the mid 80's mexicans were around 3% of the workforce. When I retired 10 years ago mexicans made up around 70% of the workforce.
And wages stagnated. Machinist today dont make much than they did in the mid 80's,in the past you could support a family on machinist pay now not so much.

I'm from West Virginia, originally, drooler boy.

Mexico is a very rich country, but so corrupt the people never see the wealth. USA corporations and govt are intricately involved in all of this, so your insults in fact end up pointed at THOSE factors in keeping Mexico f'ed up. Gringos. Same people who screw up Central America. Learn some real history before babbling white-right propaganda lies.

Parts of the USA qualify as shitholes. Why don't you go there and lecture the people. Start in Hazard, Kentucky.

Mexice doesnt even make the top 25.
Mexico is a shithole and without remittance monies from the US they'd be living like did 100 years ago.
They dont even have a functional sewage system and they just throw the used toilet paper in the corner.
Given that you dont live in a border state you have no say since you dont get to enjoy the destruction they cause.

the imbecile would blame the immigrants, those with the least power, for this. You almost got it... that they are being exploited, that employers (notably corporations) and their bought-and-paid-for representatives are manipulating the system to screw USA workers AND immigrant workers!

Are you too cowardly to look at who really is behind this mess, or will you still continue to hate the family at the border trying to survive by leaving El Salvador? Decent member of a democratic society are you? Or the Ugly AmeriKKKan?

Sorry,we can't support the entire worlds third world population.
And we dont live in a democrat society demwit.

Sorry,we can't support the entire worlds third world population.
And we dont live in a democrat society demwit.
Yes we do. Democracy is the way here.

Support the world's population? Already many of them are supporting us with their cheap labor. The USA has maintained those 3 Central American countries as virtual colonies, plantations for USA corporations. So you really have no business objecting to Central Americans coming here. It is not your place to object.

Mexice doesnt even make the top 25.
Mexico is a shithole and without remittance monies from the US they'd be living like did 100 years ago.
They dont even have a functional sewage system and they just throw the used toilet paper in the corner.
Given that you dont live in a border state you have no say since you dont get to enjoy the destruction they cause.
You don't get to spew racist nonsense about other people, boy. You don't have that right.

Mexico would be a lot less poor without USA interference for the past 150 years. France, Spain and UK can take some of the blame for that, as well. You, of course, know nothing of Mexico or Mexican history. Who was Lázaro Cárdenas? You don't know. What was El Grito de Dolores? You don't know. Mexico to you is a donkey show in Tijiuana while drunk on your ass.

I lived in California for some time. It was great, due to all the immigrants, so that I could go for weeks without having to speak English! The destruction in California was mostly the result of agribiz and rich developers.

You think of nearly everywhere as a "shithole"---or is that only if they're not white? But that is the same term I think best applies to the land between your ears.

If we didnt have so many mexicans driving down wages those jobs could support a family for those who actually have to live here. Blue collar work that Americans used to do is now dominated by mexicans and south Americans. Machinist,electricians,truck drivers,construction work,plumbers..you name it,they come here and undercut the American workers causing wage stagnation. Next you're going to say illegals cant get those jobs. I'll explain to you how this works,illegals come here and then they get amnesty allowing them into the American workforce.
As far as harvest goes thats why we had migrant workers back in the day,they'd follow the crops as they ripened and went home after the season.

I personally watched this happen here in Texas in the machining industry.
When I first started machining in the mid 80's mexicans were around 3% of the workforce. When I retired 10 years ago mexicans made up around 70% of the workforce.
And wages stagnated. Machinist today dont make much than they did in the mid 80's,in the past you could support a family on machinist pay now not so much.
You misplaced some verbs. Example: Mexicans don't drive down the wages. Employers keep them down, and use cheaper immigrant labor as the leverage. This is not the doing nor the fault of the immigrants. It is the fault of the owners who don't want to pay you, or them, a decent wage.

Stop blaming the victims.

Yes we do. Democracy is the way here.

Support the world's population? Already many of them are supporting us with their cheap labor. The USA has maintained those 3 Central American countries as virtual colonies, plantations for USA corporations. So you really have no business objecting to Central Americans coming here. It is not your place to object.

Dude you're a complete moron.
We do not live under a democracy as much as you'd like to think so. We live under a Republic just as Benjamin Franklin said.

You don't get to spew racist nonsense about other people, boy. You don't have that right.

Mexico would be a lot less poor without USA interference for the past 150 years. France, Spain and UK can take some of the blame for that, as well. You, of course, know nothing of Mexico or Mexican history. Who was Lázaro Cárdenas? You don't know. What was El Grito de Dolores? You don't know. Mexico to you is a donkey show in Tijiuana while drunk on your ass.

I lived in California for some time. It was great, due to all the immigrants, so that I could go for weeks without having to speak English! The destruction in California was mostly the result of agribiz and rich developers.

You think of nearly everywhere as a "shithole"---or is that only if they're not white? But that is the same term I think best applies to the land between your ears.

Alright then,lets leave mehico alone and not allow them into the country and we'll see where they end up.
Do you know when a mexican becomes a spaniard? When he marries your sister.
And what does a mexican nationalist who created PEMEX have to do with anything?
Oh so you went weeks without speaking english didnt you tell me you were from Virginia?
Oh I've never been to Tijuana but I did live near the mehican border in Texas. I loved nothing more than calling the sheriff when I saw a group of illegals coming down the river. What I loved the most was telling them I couldnt help them but the guy two properties down would feed them.....that was the local Sheriff's property.
He laughed his ass off when I told him it was me who kept sending the beaners to his place. He said it made it much easier to catch em and have the BP come and get em.

You misplaced some verbs. Example: Mexicans don't drive down the wages. Employers keep them down, and use cheaper immigrant labor as the leverage. This is not the doing nor the fault of the immigrants. It is the fault of the owners who don't want to pay you, or them, a decent wage.

Stop blaming the victims.

You are a consummate moron and it's time for ignore.

Dude you're a complete moron.
We do not live under a democracy as much as you'd like to think so. We live under a Republic just as Benjamin Franklin said.
It's a democratic system, halfwit. You white-right traitors love that line about a Republic so you can pretend it's ok for the QOP to suppress non-white votes.

You're a fascist and have no business living in a democratic society. Get out.

You are a consummate moron and it's time for ignore.
You are a coward, too stupid to make an argument, and your name-calling would not occur in person, because an incel like you is nutless and gutless. I know your ilk well, boy.

Now go slap whoever raised you for raising a traitor.

Alright then,lets leave mehico alone and not allow them into the country and we'll see where they end up.
Do you know when a mexican becomes a spaniard? When he marries your sister.
And what does a mexican nationalist who created PEMEX have to do with anything?
Oh so you went weeks without speaking english didnt you tell me you were from Virginia?
Oh I've never been to Tijuana but I did live near the mehican border in Texas. I loved nothing more than calling the sheriff when I saw a group of illegals coming down the river. What I loved the most was telling them I couldnt help them but the guy two properties down would feed them.....that was the local Sheriff's property.
He laughed his ass off when I told him it was me who kept sending the beaners to his place. He said it made it much easier to catch em and have the BP come and get em.
You are racist scum. Is your mother as well? Your jokes aren't funny, boy. What would be funny is if you spoke this way in my presence.

You are a pig, a racist, scum, worthless in human terms, a drag on this country. Illegal immigrants WORK. All you do is whine and erode our freedom with your fascist wet dreams.

You really do need to speak to me in person, facha boy. You need to have some rearranging done... One good idea would be to rearrange your place of residence, move to Russia now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back