Yes...the democrats are trying to steal the election, what a GOP poll watcher actually testified to witnessing...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The democrat party is trying to steal this election....anyone saying anything else is naive or corrupt....

We just learned two days ago that all chain of custody logs, records, yellow sheets, everything was gone," he said. "All forensic evidence, all custody sheets in Delaware County are gone."
---------

“In all cases the chain of custody was broken,” the GOP poll watcher said. “It was broken for the mail in ballots, the drop box ballots, the election day USB card flash drives."
-----
Stenstrom said he, along with Democratic poll watchers, witnessed a person described as “not a part of the process” come in with bags of USB cards, uploading them into machines.

"I personally observed USB cards being uploaded to voting machines by the voting machine warehouse supervisor on multiple occasions. I saw this personally. I brought it to the attention of the deputy sheriff who was there stationed, who was a senior law enforcement officer, and I brought to the attention of the clerk of elections," he said.

"I brought it to their attention. I objected, and I said this person is not being observed," he continued. "He’s not part of the process that I can see, and he’s walking in with baggies — which we have pictures of and it was submitted in our affidavits — and he was sticking these USBs into the machines.

"So I personally witnessed that happen over 24 times. We have multiple other witnesses who saw it, including Democrat poll watchers."
-----
“As of today, 47 USB cards are missing, and they are nowhere to be found,” added Stenstrom. “I was told personally that these 24 to 30 cards that were uploaded weren’t there.”

Stenstrom also said he was assured that there were between 10-20 GOP poll watchers at the counting center but he wanted to go see for himself. He was required to wait five hours before being allowed in.

"As as an expert in this, I think it’s impossible to verify the validity of about 100,000 to 120,000 votes. Delaware County’s got 425,000 registered voters. Approximately 300,000 of them voted I don’t know what they exact number … but of that number over 100,000 are in question in my mind," he said.

At one point Stenstrom and a Democratic poll watcher observed between 60,000-70,000 unopened mail-in ballots in a locked room.

"They were in boxes of 500, stacked in neatly. The gentleman that came in with me is a Democrat poll watcher, is a forensic pathologist, a very detailed, very dedicated man and he took meticulous notes, as well, and I verified with him, 'Are you seeing what I’m seeing?'" he recalled.

"We both agreed — a GOP poll watcher and a Democrat poll watcher — that we had witnessed 60 to 70,000 [unopened mail-in ballots]. We had a little bit of a disagreement there," he continued. "The problem with that was by that time the mail-in ballots had already been counted. So 120,000 mail-in ballots had already been counted, posted, and done. So my question is, where do the 70,000 ballots go? And nobody knows. We have a picture in here of a large number of boxes that I took that were filled with what appeared to be ballots sitting by the BlueCrest machine. They were there for about three hours and then they disappeared."

The democrat party is trying to steal this election....anyone saying anything else is naive or corrupt....

We just learned two days ago that all chain of custody logs, records, yellow sheets, everything was gone," he said. "All forensic evidence, all custody sheets in Delaware County are gone."
---------

“In all cases the chain of custody was broken,” the GOP poll watcher said. “It was broken for the mail in ballots, the drop box ballots, the election day USB card flash drives."
-----
Stenstrom said he, along with Democratic poll watchers, witnessed a person described as “not a part of the process” come in with bags of USB cards, uploading them into machines.

"I personally observed USB cards being uploaded to voting machines by the voting machine warehouse supervisor on multiple occasions. I saw this personally. I brought it to the attention of the deputy sheriff who was there stationed, who was a senior law enforcement officer, and I brought to the attention of the clerk of elections," he said.

"I brought it to their attention. I objected, and I said this person is not being observed," he continued. "He’s not part of the process that I can see, and he’s walking in with baggies — which we have pictures of and it was submitted in our affidavits — and he was sticking these USBs into the machines.

"So I personally witnessed that happen over 24 times. We have multiple other witnesses who saw it, including Democrat poll watchers."
-----
“As of today, 47 USB cards are missing, and they are nowhere to be found,” added Stenstrom. “I was told personally that these 24 to 30 cards that were uploaded weren’t there.”

Stenstrom also said he was assured that there were between 10-20 GOP poll watchers at the counting center but he wanted to go see for himself. He was required to wait five hours before being allowed in.

"As as an expert in this, I think it’s impossible to verify the validity of about 100,000 to 120,000 votes. Delaware County’s got 425,000 registered voters. Approximately 300,000 of them voted I don’t know what they exact number … but of that number over 100,000 are in question in my mind," he said.

At one point Stenstrom and a Democratic poll watcher observed between 60,000-70,000 unopened mail-in ballots in a locked room.

"They were in boxes of 500, stacked in neatly. The gentleman that came in with me is a Democrat poll watcher, is a forensic pathologist, a very detailed, very dedicated man and he took meticulous notes, as well, and I verified with him, 'Are you seeing what I’m seeing?'" he recalled.

"We both agreed — a GOP poll watcher and a Democrat poll watcher — that we had witnessed 60 to 70,000 [unopened mail-in ballots]. We had a little bit of a disagreement there," he continued. "The problem with that was by that time the mail-in ballots had already been counted. So 120,000 mail-in ballots had already been counted, posted, and done. So my question is, where do the 70,000 ballots go? And nobody knows. We have a picture in here of a large number of boxes that I took that were filled with what appeared to be ballots sitting by the BlueCrest machine. They were there for about three hours and then they disappeared."

lol

You can’t ‘steal’ an election you won in a fair and honest process – an election devoid of ‘fraud’ and ‘irregularities.’

---------

-----

-----

lol

You can’t ‘steal’ an election you won in a fair and honest process – an election devoid of ‘fraud’ and ‘irregularities.’

The first post chronicles the fraud....and the cheating, and the destruction of evidence....

No, Democrats are not trying to ‘steal’ the election, the thread premise is a lie.

No, Democrats are not trying to ‘steal’ the election, the thread premise is a lie.

rump’s claims of widespread election fraud, saying the recent election was “the most secure in American history.”
the progressives are masters at word games, as President Trump NEVER claimed widespread election fraud, it was targeted election fraud in certain cities of certain states. And then you wonder why no one believes you, or the alphabet agencies of the government....

thats exactly what a liar and cheat would say to cover up their crime,,,

an honest person would say lets audit it,,,

It isn't widespread you dumb ass....it is concentrated fraud in a few strategic cities........you moron.

Hey....dumb ass....this isn't wide spread fraud...this is select, targeted fraud with evidence destruction.....

120,000 likely votes in a state biden is claiming with 12,000 votes.....you dumb ass...

I think it’s impossible to verify the validity of about 100,000 to 120,000 votes.
----------
---------

-----

-----

---------

-----

-----

Anyone can say shit in public. Claims not filed in court don't count.

It isn't widespread you dumb ass....it is concentrated fraud in a few strategic cities........you moron.

Well, Kracken Powell and Leaky Giuliani said it was "widespread" fraud.

You guys have to get your stories straight.

But when you're making shit up and saying something totally different in court to satisfy a gullible audience on Newsmax and OAN, does it really matter?

Well, Kracken Powell and Leaky Giuliani said it was "widespread" fraud.

You guys have to get your stories straight.

But when you're making shit up and saying something totally different in court to satisfy a gullible audience on Newsmax and OAN, does it really matter?
Gullible?

One state shutting down voting is groundbreaking.

Five states shutting down voting at the same time is unheard of.

All states being battleground states is nearly impossibly remote.

.All of the states seeing a wide shift from one candidate to the other is impossible without interference.

The truly GULLIBLE people are those who have been conditioned to not think and just accept impossibility as if it is commonplace.

Big time cheating steals the election. The big question now is will our justice system do something about it or will they cover it up like they did with Hillary and the FBI.

---------

-----

-----

"Delaware County’s got 425,000 registered voters. Approximately 300,000 of them voted I don’t know what they exact number … but of that number over 100,000 are in question in my mind," he said."

This guy is claiming at least 100K for Biden in Delaware County are invalid. Let's examine this obviously bullshit claim.

Screenshot_20201126-150202_Samsung Internet.jpg

Biden won by 88K votes. If 100K are questionable, that means Trump wins that county by 12K, a 5% lead. And there's no chance in he'll Impeached Trump won that county.

Unquestionably, that makes zero sense given Hillary won that same county 4 years ago by

Screenshot_20201126-150332_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hillary won that county by 67K votes, a 22 point margin. Far closer to this year's results than the delusion that 100K+ votes are not right.

You con freaks will not be allowed to steal an election you lost solidly.

Forum List

Back