Yes! Texas judge Amy Clark Meachum blocks child abuse investigations into families of transgender kids!

You're an adult and YOU don't know anything yet. Nobody is transitioning children you stupid dolt. You cannot transition until after you're an adult.

But continue to believe the lies Republicans tell you.
Yep, you just keep spouting your leftist-approved talking points while we all realize you're simply lying.

Quit lying.

Giving a child puberty blockers is part of transitioning.

I'm far more concerned about young athletes being given puberty blockers than trans children. Because VERY few trans children are getting them. This isn't some kind of fad you stupid twit. Look at the suicides of children who can't cope with being gay or trans. And God help these poor kids.

The government should not be legislating medical treatments. Period. Ignorant men creating laws based on public hysteria and personal biases, with no knowledge of medicine or treatment, is no way to run a country.

I'm far more concerned about young athletes being given puberty blockers than trans children. Because VERY few trans children are getting them. This isn't some kind of fad you stupid twit. Look at the suicides of children who can't cope with being gay or trans. And God help these poor kids.

The government should not be legislating medical treatments. Period. Ignorant men creating laws based on public hysteria and personal biases, with no knowledge of medicine or treatment, is no way to run a country.

This is turning into a fad, because except for a very few cases this is about a fetish, not an actual condition. It's all lumped into the same pot because progressives are lazy fucks who want the one single solution to any problem.

God isn't involved in programs that teach a kid how to tuck his balls to pretend he doesn't have them.

They are just as disillusioned as someone who believes they are Jesus, or Johnny Cash or anyone else. We should help these children restore confidence and coping skills that are lacking. People who suffer from low self-esteem are always at higher risk for suicide, especially when they have surgery and find it does not make them happier. How many people marry because they believe it will make them happier, or join a religion, or take drugs to make themselves feel happier, it doesn't work, never has and never will because they will discover it isn't external things that make one happy, happiness and self worth come from within. Funny about medical treatments, you thought the government was correct in forcing vaccines, that turnout to be really not that effective.

I live in a very liberal county outside Washington DC and witnessed a family literally push one of their sons towards being transgender up until age 8 and when he started towards masculine dress and activity you could see the parents trying to pull him back. Very disturbing.

Kids need to be let be and not pawns or objects in adults’ agendas.
My step great granddaughter was under extreme pressure by her school to be transgendered. It started when she was 12. Her dad and step mom, being unwoke rednecks stood up for their daughter. The school accused them of using conversion therapy. The situation quickly worsened. Two months ago, Emma was put on a plane to relatives in Texas. Dad and stepmom recently uprooted and followed. She has her lace bras, eyeliner and a little boyfriend already.
Trans activists will kill children rather than see them develop normally.

My step great granddaughter was under extreme pressure by her school to be transgendered. It started when she was 12. Her dad and step mom, being unwoke rednecks stood up for their daughter. The school accused them of using conversion therapy. The situation quickly worsened. Two months ago, Emma was put on a plane to relatives in Texas. Dad and stepmom recently uprooted and followed. She has her lace bras, eyeliner and a little boyfriend already.
Trans activists will kill children rather than see them develop normally.
My niece has a stepdaughter that at first thought she was gay, then she thought she was transgender and now she has a boyfriend and is happy with her life. This is a inner happiness issue and nothing more and if we make excuses for our insecurities and not find learn to love who we are, then we give in to what makes us feels good, not what gives us satisfying happiness.

My niece has a stepdaughter that at first thought she was gay, then she thought she was transgender and now she has a boyfriend and is happy with her life. This is a inner happiness issue and nothing more and if we make excuses for our insecurities and not find learn to love who we are, then we give in to what makes us feels good, not what gives us satisfying happiness.
My niece thought she was gay for a while. She's now married to a man. I can't imagine what it would be like if she had bought into the grooming and decided to transition.

the use of hormones and puberty blockers for treating gender dysphoria in minors has never been approved the FDA, so "legal medical services" is a bit of a stretch in these cases.
Are those services illegals?

No, they are not. So stating they are legal services is not called a 'stretch.' Instead, that is called a 'fact.'

You may not like that but pursuing punishment through the court rather than actually making law is the wrong way to do things, period. You certainly would not like the reciprocal.

Are those services illegals?

No, they are not. So stating they are legal services is not called a 'stretch.' Instead, that is called a 'fact.'

You may not like that but pursuing punishment through the court rather than actually making law is the wrong way to do things, period. You certainly would not like the reciprocal.

I guess I have a problem with people mutilating kids, something you evidently do not have an issue with.

Those drugs are not FDA approved for transgender treatment, only precocious puberty.

I guess I have a problem with people mutilating kids, something you evidently do not have an issue with.

Those drugs are not FDA approved for transgender treatment, only precocious puberty.
I never said anything about what I think of the procedures.

I said something about the moronic manner that they are being taken to task and you seem to agree. It does not matter where you fall on the transgender issue with kids, YOU CANNOT ADDRESS THE PROBLEM WITH COURT BULLSHIT.

Period. You want it dealt with then you need to deal with it by passing legislation.

I never said anything about what I think of the procedures.

I said something about the moronic manner that they are being taken to task and you seem to agree. It does not matter where you fall on the transgender issue with kids, YOU CANNOT ADDRESS THE PROBLEM WITH COURT BULLSHIT.

Period. You want it dealt with then you need to deal with it by passing legislation.

The FDA has legislative authority to approve uses of drugs for treatment, all drugs have a list of diseases they can be used to treat. Gender Dysphoria isn't on the puberty blocker list, at least not yet.

Let us all celebrate this new ruling in favor of freedom for transgender children in Texas.

This is a blow to conservative and religious bigots:

We all know what to think of anyone who is happy to see dangerous sexual predators given greater latitude to abuse children.

And the end effect is that this thing will never be able to enjoy sexual pleasure.

People Perverts pushing this are sick fucks who need to be imprisoned for life or executed.

Fixed it for you.

Any creature that would have any willing part in doing this sick shit to a child needs to be prevented from wasting oxygen, space, food, or any other resources that could be of use instead to an actual human being.

Why exactly would you want to stop "child abuse investigations"? Simply because the child is trans, they are no longer protected by the state?

No child is “trans”.

It's like a “vegetarian” cat. Any sane person who knows anything about cats knows that it is certainly not the cat making such a call, and that the one who is is not acting out of concern for the cat's best interests.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back