Yes, some cultures are superior to others

Yeah. Looked it up.The husband of an adulterous wife. Nothing about the wife of an adulterous husband. Why is anyone even using this word? What meaning has it in contemporary politics. Raised in the Christian faith. Not an "outsider." Read Jesus' words that he spoke when giving the Sermon on the Mount. Why the discussion about being "negroid"? If you are a follower of Jesus of Nazareth there is no such thing as race or skin tone. The people who declare themselves "Christians" so loudly now have no faith. They are impostors.

OK. Thanks for making the effort. Maybe I too harshly leaped to judgment there. But "cuck" is not really short for "cuckold" (though a derivative) which is apparently what you looked up. In fact "cuck" really has no meaning for a leftist. You couldn't grasp it because you are immersed in the effort to make more of them. Leave it at that.
I dont know where wives of adulterous husbands come in. As you say they arent mentioned in any context so whats the relevance?
Being a Christian does not make a person blind or retarded. Races exist. So does skin tone...demonstrably so. God intended it that way. You may as well say "for a christian lizards don't exist". You want some credibility then start by not pretending you can't see objective reality.
And if I don't remind you of this then Jesse Jackson, Barack Obama or the NAACP will remind you in very short order.
And when you say "raised in Christianity" you artfully avoided the question. I presume you dont consider yourself a Christian. You show that arch typical anti-Christian snobbery of the left by always being on the lookout for "true Christians" and explaining what beliefs Christians should have. I could be wrong but seems that way to me.

being "negroid"? If you are a follower of Jesus of Nazareth there is no such thing as race or skin tone.

Do you really think being a Christian means these two beautiful women do not have different skin tones? Ever hear of "cognitive dissonance"? OK...ever hear of "sunburn" at least? :)

skin23.jpg

Most of our military is from the south and they pretty much never lose wars. Typically, they absolutely dominate.

Agreed

Union Army 22 million men
CSA army 9 million men.

A huge proportion of the Union army, compared to the South, were imported immigrants who fought for pay. And that supply was almost endless. The South then, as today, punched well above its weight considering the disadvantages. And there were lots of disadvantages just on the natural front...from a huge coastline to defend with little secure interior areas to rivers which flowed north to south and usually saw headwaters controlled by the North and everything in between.
Even so we killed 100,000 more of them than we lost.
Industrially the South was far behind though the nation depended on the Souths agricultural production. Same militarily...West Point in the North but populated by Southern officer candidates.
Interestingly this was recognized as far back as 1780 or so when the jockeying began as the South tried to prevent falling behind. For instance, George Washington lies in Virginia and not DC because Virginians refused to allow his body to be interred in DC against the day the North would invade the South and the propaganda advantage the North would have if they had his body.

"Remove the remains of our venerated Washington from their association with the remains of his consort and his ancestors, from Mount Vernon and from his native State, and deposit them in this capitol, and then let a severance of the Union occur, and behold the remains of Washington on a shore foreign to his native soil."

Last edited:
They sure did put a solid whooping on the Northerners though, considering the fact that they were vastly outnumbered.

Yeah, and the Yankees put up a helluva fight in the ALCS but they still lost and aren't known as 2017 World Series Champions.

Do you also consider the Indians losers?

What we did to the Native Americans was genocide. What you all did in the Civil War was treason.

Most of our military is from the south and they pretty much never lose wars. Typically, they absolutely dominate.

Pretty much never lose wars...except for that one big one they lost in the 1860's...

Yeah. Looked it up.The husband of an adulterous wife. Nothing about the wife of an adulterous husband. Why is anyone even using this word? What meaning has it in contemporary politics. Raised in the Christian faith. Not an "outsider." Read Jesus' words that he spoke when giving the Sermon on the Mount. Why the discussion about being "negroid"? If you are a follower of Jesus of Nazareth there is no such thing as race or skin tone. The people who declare themselves "Christians" so loudly now have no faith. They are impostors.
OK. Thanks for making the effort. Maybe I too harshly leaped to judgment there. But "cuck" is not really short for "cuckold" (though a derivative) which is apparently what you looked up. In fact "cuck" really has no meaning for a leftist. You couldn't grasp it because you are immersed in the effort to make more of them. Leave it at that.
I dont know where wives of adulterous husbands come in. As you say they arent mentioned in any context so whats the relevance?
Being a Christian does not make a person blind or retarded. Races exist. So does skin tone...demonstrably so. God intended it that way. You may as well say "for a christian lizards don't exist". You want some credibility then start by not pretending you can't see objective reality.
And if I don't remind you of this then Jesse Jackson, Barack Obama or the NAACP will remind you in very short order.
And when you say "raised in Christianity" you artfully avoided the question. I presume you dont consider yourself a Christian. You show that arch typical anti-Christian snobbery of the left by always being on the lookout for "true Christians" and explaining what beliefs Christians should have. I could be wrong but seems that way to me.

I looked up "cuck," not "cuckold." I've only heard the term "cuck" once and it was used by one of those little white boys who run around in Nazi helmits. I'm a moderate progressive, so I don't have any idea what a "leftist" who do. Making more "cucks'? what does this mean? Race is merely a social construct. Skin tone is self-explanatory. A person who actually is a Christian does not treat anyone any differently because of either. I don't think that Jesse Jackson, Barack Obama or the NAACP will remind me of that they haven't already.
I no longer self-identify as a Christian because I do not want to be lumped in with the actions of the likes of the Southern Baptists, the Roman Catholics, etc., the nasty right-wing crazies who drag down the entire Christian faith and are obsessed with sex. It's not "anti-Christian snobbery." It's just that we have to clearly separate the Christian faith into its variants as we now have people who do try to do such things as to exclude LGBT's from society, subjugate women, attempt to smear Jews, Muslims, and the like, and make up stupid rules like women can't wear pants calling themselves just "Christians," which makes everyone look bad..

I looked up "cuck," not "cuckold." I've only heard the term "cuck" once and it was used by one of those little white boys who run around in Nazi helmits. I'm a moderate progressive, so I don't have any idea what a "leftist" who do. Making more "cucks'? what does this mean? Race is merely a social construct. Skin tone is self-explanatory. A person who actually is a Christian does not treat anyone any differently because of either. I don't think that Jesse Jackson, Barack Obama or the NAACP will remind me of that they haven't already.
I no longer self-identify as a Christian because I do not want to be lumped in with the actions of the likes of the Southern Baptists, the Roman Catholics, etc., the nasty right-wing crazies who drag down the entire Christian faith and are obsessed with sex. It's not "anti-Christian snobbery." It's just that we have to clearly separate the Christian faith into its variants as we now have people who do try to do such things as to exclude LGBT's from society, subjugate women, attempt to smear Jews, Muslims, and the like, and make up stupid rules like women can't wear pants calling themselves just "Christians," which makes everyone look bad..

Bingo! You anti-Christian bigots stand out from a mile away. I can always spot your ilk when you start explaining who the “true Christians” are...and why the rest don’t meet you and God’s increadivky high standards.

That race is a "social construct", is a misguided belief. Genetics handily disposes of this rather naieve notion. But don't let facts interfere with a real social construct. The idea of "equality"...

Race is biological. Perhaps you can explain why DNA testing can identify race? Or why a forsenic examination of human remains can identify race?
It is as “self explanatory” as skin tone...which you also said didn’t exist.

The mental illness of liberalism is a progressive and severely degenerative disease. They started by saying “race is a social construct. “ and have now degenerated to saying “gender is a social construct”.
It is really kind of chilling how they expect normal people to join in the delusion.

Race is biological. Perhaps you can explain why DNA testing can identify race? Or why a forsenic examination of human remains can identify race?

DNA traces world origins. As populations across the world dealt with different conditions, they adapted to their respective environments.
Why this obsession with "race," anyway Your are wasting your time on something that really doesn't matter.

DNA traces world origins. As populations across the world dealt with different conditions, they adapted to their respective environments.
Why this obsession with "race," anyway Your are wasting your time on something that really doesn't matter.

You have moved from “doesn’t exist” to “doesn’t matter”. A minute progress but it’s a start.
So take the next step and admit that reality does in fact matter...regardless of how uncomfortable it may be.

Indians and jews are losers? They lost big time.

Unlike the traitors from the South, Jews and Native Americans didn't try to secede from the country because they wanted to keep slavery. You guys did.

Indians and jews are losers? They lost big time.

Unlike the traitors from the South, Jews and Native Americans didn't try to secede from the country because they wanted to keep slavery. You guys did.

So, before, when you were pretending that they were losers based on the fact that they lost, that was just bullshit.

Got it. Thanks.

Liberals: All the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

New Topics

Forum List

Back