Yes. Put PETA out of business

PETA's Virginia shelter euthanized 90% of the animals they took in. That's inexcusable, I don't give a damn how "difficult" the animals are. I like the wording of the proposed Virginia law. Shelters should have no kill / low kill platforms, otherwise they should be classified as pounds and not shelters. PETA is about PETA, not about the ethical treatment of animals. Yank their state charters. Fucking hypocrites.

These sons of bitches have the balls to claim that they care when in reality they really believe that euthanasia is better than rehoming.

Don't call their places shelters; call them death camps for your beloved cats and dogs.

“While most shelters strive for a 90% re-homing rate, PETA is apparently proud of their 99% killing rate and callously boasts that the animals it rescues are ‘better off dead’.

That is an alarming ratio that should be fully investigated. PETA’s track record is absolutely unacceptable,” said AKC Chairman Alan Kalter.

“Legitimate animal shelters in America re-home most of their sheltered animals. If some of Michael Vick’s fighting dogs can be rehabilitated and re-homed then PETA can – and should – do better. If they cannot – or will not – then they should leave sheltering to others.”

AKC and VVMA Express Outrage at PETA Approach to Euthanasia in Animal Shelter - American Kennel Club

Last edited:
PETA is a terrorist organization against animals, much like Panned Parenthood is a terrorist organization against babies

They believe that animals are better off dead than as family members. That's why they steal animals from their homes and kill them.

I'm amazed people are more concerned about animals than people.

I care more about my animals than I do about most people.

And I have never seen an animal be cruel for no reason. I have never been screwed over by an animal. I can't saw that about people.

PETA's Virginia shelter euthanized 90% of the animals they took in. That's inexcusable, I don't give a damn how "difficult" the animals are. I like the wording of the proposed Virginia law. Shelters should have no kill / low kill platforms, otherwise they should be classified as pounds and not shelters. PETA is about PETA, not about the ethical treatment of animals. Yank their state charters. Fucking hypocrites.

90% is certainly a lot, but hardly unusual. ASPCA run shelters, according to their own tax records, kill about 95% of "rescued" animals.

No-kill shelters and organizations exist. Be sure to ask a shelter if it's "no kill."

Peta needs to go. They throw red dye on people's fur coats. Which in return kills another animal to replace the coat.
Kinda like environmentalist, they will burn a house down. In the name of the environment. The thing is, they just polluted the air, and more trees and resources are needed to rebuild the house. Doesn't hurt the homeowner. Just people who pay insurance.
Furthermore proving liberals are idiots.

90% is certainly a lot, but hardly unusual. ASPCA run shelters, according to their own tax records, kill about 95% of "rescued" animals.

I gave an injured feral neighborhood cat I liked (he climbed into big oleanders to kill mockingbirds) to the ASPCA. They told me because he was young, they'd have their vet repair his broken hip and put him up for adoption. I'd have taken him to a private vet but he wasn't my cat and they wanted a couple thousand dollars to fix him. I hope he made it out alive.

PETA is a democRAT front group that follows the party line that we should put grazing lands back into abandoned prairie grass and weeds...old hippies who think meat is MURDER! :ack-1: I do enjoy their naked actress ads though.

No-kill shelters and organizations exist. Be sure to ask a shelter if it's "no kill."

30 years ago we were euthanizing 6 million dogs & cats a year in the United States, but hard-working animal rights NGO's have gotten that number way down to under 2 million. That's been one great aspect of NGO's getting involved in public education from first grade on up.

Forum List

Back