Yes! Oz in Pennsylvania says he supports gay marriage bill

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Please give this thread a thumbs up as appreciation to Oz, Republican candidate for senator in Pennsylvania.
Although I'm not a Republican, I applaud this great decision by Oz to do the right thing and favor of gays.
It took courage for Oz to say no to the religious right wing nuts in this country.

I thought this was a settled issue. Who are these religious right wing nuts you speak of?

You clearly do not read many of the threads on this forum.

The bible says that marriage is between a man and a woman and if it is good enough for the Bible it is good enough for us.

Or so I have been told about 1000 times on this forum

The bible says that marriage is between a man and a woman and if it is good enough for the Bible it is good enough for us.

All religions of the world view marriage as being between a man and a woman.

Please give this thread a thumbs up as appreciation to Oz, Republican candidate for senator in Pennsylvania.
Although I'm not a Republican, I applaud this great decision by Oz to do the right thing and favor of gays.
It took courage for Oz to say no to the religious right wing nuts in this country.
Just out of curiosity, do you also give a thumbs up to Manchin and Sinema for having the courage to stand up to their own party?

The bible also says that adulterers shall be stoned to death.,

Cool Huh?

It doesn't matter to me what a candidate says, it is what he does after he is elected. Gay marriage is not an issue that would cause me to vote for or against a candidate.

That's what is so ridiculous about all this.

The bible does not say marriage is between a man (one) and a woman (one).

We now have 5 activist judges on the supreme court.
Which 5?

Gorsuch has already proved himself to be pro-gay rights by his previous civil rights opinion. Did you miss that?

At most, there are 3 justices who will vote to overturn Obergefell, and I doubt the anti-gay Jesus Nazis will even get that many.

it was heroic. LOL

Forum List

Back