Yes or No?

I like a traditional Thanksgiving meal. However, we are having a roast chicken instead of Turkey as there is just the two of us instead of a big family this year. But we are having everything else: stuffed celery, pickles and olives, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, Brussels sprouts, homemade rolls and butter, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie with whipped cream. Yummmmm......:)

Do you believe in Bigfoot?

I like a traditional Thanksgiving meal. However, we are having a roast chicken instead of Turkey as there is just the two of us instead of a big family this year. But we are having everything else: stuffed celery, pickles and olives, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, Brussels sprouts, homemade rolls and butter, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie with whipped cream. Yummmmm......:)

VERY good question. I have to say after doing some research, I believe Bigfoot is a hoax. An elaborate hoax, but a hoax, just the same. Do you believe Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone gunman in the assassination of JFK?

VERY good question. I have to say after doing some research, I believe Bigfoot is a hoax. An elaborate hoax, but a hoax, just the same. Do you believe Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone gunman in the assassination of JFK?
I am not absolutely sure. I tend to not believe in conspiracy theories, but I think there were others involved. Probably. However, I have no firm explanation as to who it was.

Do you believe in Santa Clause/Father Christmas?????

I am not absolutely sure. I tend to not believe in conspiracy theories, but I think there were others involved. Probably. However, I have no firm explanation as to who it was.

Do you believe in Santa Clause/Father Christmas?????
I believe in the SPIRIT of Santa Clause/Father Christmas. It resides in ALL of us, and can be summoned if we ask for it to manifest itself. Do you have a favorite movie about Christmas?

Yes!
Favorite Christmas Movie: Mixed Nuts

1606503650859.png

Do you observe New Year's Day with anything special?

Yes!
Favorite Christmas Movie:
View attachment 422185

Do you observe New Year's Day with anything special?

Yes. We always have Dungeness crab, dark bake sourdough and a good CA Chardonnay.

Do you shop in actual stores on Black Friday?
NO. I don't go to those shop fests. Don't like big crazy crowds.

Do you send out a lot of Christmas cards?

No. I like the original classic, A Christmas Carol. I don't like it when people mess with classics.
1607786195213.png

Do you like the classic Christmas movie Miracle on 34th Street?

1607786349708.png

Yes. :) to open presents!

Will you have a white Christmas? (We might. We have snow today. It's so far been a fairly snowy winter.)

Not sure at the moment, we have had a little snow.......

Do you go for a walk after Christmas dinner ?

No -- It would be really cold, maybe icy and snowy, or wet, and dark. Not fun.

Have you done all your Christmas shopping?

Yes, Lyon we have les papillotes.

1607932637488.png

Do you go to the Christmas mass on Christmas day ?

Forum List

Back