Yes - Lincoln was an extreme white supremacist

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Here's a couple of his most famous quotes:

'Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man.

I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position.'

Why do our schools and press censor such quotes?

Yeah, we know, your entire society was built upon genocide and slavery.

'Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man.

I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position.'

Think Lincoln was bad.....LBJ was much worse

Looks like the Lincoln memorial is soon to be on the chopping block if the goo goos have their way. What about the pennies and five dollar bill? Can't be having racist money, can we?

I knew them-------the fact that Lincoln held negative views of blacks can be learned
in any large public library. You want that quotation in the seventh grade history
books?. They are not actually CENSORED. They are just not taught to
toddlers. It is true that history books are not good sources for the study of history.
They either reflect the bias of the writers or the person or organization which commissioned
them. IMHO----the encyclopedia Britannica records history written by armchair British
"scholars"

I knew them-------the fact that Lincoln held negative views of blacks can be learned
in any large public library. You want that quotation in the seventh grade history
books?.

Yes i do want such quotes taught in schools. What's wrong with telling the truth?

Indian Slaughter and other crimes
Stupid injuns thought arrows could defeat bullets. Hell with them.

Disagree. We screwed up a very beautiful place and royally screwed the occupants.
WhiteoakCanyonShenandoahNP.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Stupid injuns thought arrows could defeat bullets. Hell with them.
Disagree. We screwed up a very beautiful place and royally screwed the occupants.
View attachment 143815

Hell with that noble savage crap. Most injuns were living in caves and eating bugs and dying at 32. They have a far better life now living off the white man's welfare. THINK

So you can just take over the property of anyone who has a lower standard of living than you as you wish?

"I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And in as much as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having thesuperior position assigned to the white race..."

...Abraham Lincoln in his Senatorial election debate.

Forum List

Back