Yes, let's rethink free speech

i just watched a woman on face the nation say we need to keep the statues of the people who helped America. i just put a poster on ignore for saying the statues have no patina, but i don't think he knew what that was.

27905C1E00000578-3038655-image-m-79_1429028401605.jpg

ap_chinn_iraqi_flag_200x300_110101.jpg

3000.jpg

View more

Last edited:
The funny thing, well not so funny really is the facts that are hidden by the leftist media about the rallies in Boston ,AND in Charlottesville ESPECIALLY the actual people involved in the rallies. FACT is that there were more than just skinheads, kkk, and white nationalist-separatist-supremacist at Charlottesville just as Trump said, some people went there expecting a rally against the violent leftist scum that attacked them. Moreover the Boston lying scum mayor, and the antifa shitscum were there to attack a BLACK man speaking to group of people who support the right of BLM to exist, and they were speaking about the true purveyors of racial strife in this country, AND the absolute right and ability of every citizen of this country to say what ever he pleases no matter how offensive or wrong it is because every person has the right to walk away OR to stop listening as simple as that.

The funny thing, well not so funny really is the facts that are hidden by the leftist media about the rallies in Boston ,AND in Charlottesville ESPECIALLY the actual people involved in the rallies. FACT is that there were more than just skinheads, kkk, and white nationalist-separatist-supremacist at Charlottesville just as Trump said, some people went there expecting a rally against the violent leftist scum that attacked them. Moreover the Boston lying scum mayor, and the antifa shitscum were there to attack a BLACK man speaking to group of people who support the right of BLM to exist, and they were speaking about the true purveyors of racial strife in this country, AND the absolute right and ability of every citizen of this country to say what ever he pleases no matter how offensive or wrong it is because every person has the right to walk away OR to stop listening as simple as that.
If you're going to pretend to be all reasonable, maybe you should change your siggie.

New York Times's Free Speech Column Gives Us a Lot to Think About | National Review

I think we can all agree that Donald Trump and Jeff Sessions on the men we want to determine what hate speech is and give them full power to stomp it out

What else would you have them stomp out?
Pro life speech? That's hate against a woman's rights, isn't it?
NRA? Piss on our rights heh?
Vagina hats? I find them extremely stupid and offensive.
Protest signs? Extremely hateful on "both sides".
Radio free America? Lying CNN and FOX media is offensive.
Kathy Griffin?
Those who advocate for liberty? Happiness?
Faith based anything?

Stomping out some things leads to stomping out all things.

Let's not give up one or two or three of our rights....

The very notion that we'd want to "re-think free speech" scares me as much as anything does.

But, given the fact that there are some who clearly want to stop speech they don't like, I wouldn't be surprised if it happens.

It amazes me that free speech is bad violence is good

The very notion that we'd want to "re-think free speech" scares me as much as anything does. But, given the fact that there are some who clearly want to stop speech they don't like, I wouldn't be surprised if it happens.
It amazes me that free speech is bad violence is good
Zealots can talk themselves into anything to justify their behavior.

Forum List

Back