Yes, let’s focus on that Jewish extremist group the “just” NY Times delights in pointing out

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
The Israeli people did not create these Jewish extremist groups, the Arab people did. Which nation on earth who has the power, has had to hold back from eradicating its constant violent neighboring agitators for 100 years running? If the Arab people or governing bodies had accepted any kind of land agreement in the 1920s or 1930s there would be no Jewish extremist group today. If the Arab people or governing bodies would have accepted any kind of peace agreement or proposals in the 1940s there would be no Jewish extremist group today. Or in the 50’s, or in the 60’s, or 70’s, or 80’s, or 90’s, or this century.

So what is the gist of this article? Jews are just as violent and irrational as all of their countless adversaries? Honestly? Maybe if one kept poking a sleeping dog a thousand times, after a while that dog may get so tired of it all it will start to react in a more angry or violent way since his patience and forbearance has gained him nothing. I don’t blame the dog.

As Golda Meir once said: there will be peace in the land once the Arab people love their children more than they hate the Jews.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/12/w...nts-new-brand-of-jewish-terror-in-israel.html

Last edited:
You are so wrapped up in your delusions of victimization that you can't perceive the sheer hypocrisy in your words. Fascinating.

You are so wrapped up in your delusions of victimization that you can't perceive the sheer hypocrisy in your words. Fascinating.

I can never perceive open honesty in the opposition either.

As Golda Meir once said: there will be peace in the land once the Arab people love their children more than they hate the Jews.

is the stupidest statement ever made, which admits the jews were killing arab children and still are. Your religious zealots are just as bad as the Zionist. Your stealing and eradicating the land of the Palestinians and the people, which was always the plan from day one.

Last edited:

is the stupidest statement ever made, which admits the jews were killing arab children.
You just cannot contain yourself can you?
Is there anything that gives you more pleasure than hating Jewish Israel?

Last edited:

is the stupidest statement ever made, which admits the jews were killing arab children and still are. Your religious zealots are just as bad as the Zionist. Your stealing and eradicating the land of the Palestinians and the people, which was always the plan from day one.

Does it then you will be able to show where it says that, most educated people see it as meaning the arab muslims have a total disregard for the lives of their children as they can always have more.

I'm not surprised. However your lack of perception in no way detracts from the honesty of your critics, it only reinforces what has already been stated. Fascinating.

I'm not surprised. However your lack of perception in no way detracts from the honesty of your critics, it only reinforces what has already been stated. Fascinating.

You have used the word 'fascinating' in consecutive posts --- which is the opposite of your contributions thus far.

Does it then you will be able to show where it says that, most educated people see it as meaning the arab muslims have a total disregard for the lives of their children as they can always have more.

the most educated Zionist, savages.

You have used the word 'fascinating' in consecutive posts --- which is the opposite of your contributions thus far.
What more can I add to your OP? You rightfully pointed out for everyone that Israelis are essentially no different than their Palestinian counterparts. Bravo!

What more can I add to your OP? You rightfully pointed out for everyone that Israelis are essentially no different than their Palestinian counterparts. Bravo!
Let’s just say I was venting.

To be sure, I held no misconceptions ignorant or brainwashed leftists would be able to recalculate.

It is an ongoing mystery to me why leftists in the West are such apologists for any hatred, intolerance and attacks frenzied Muslims have towards Israel. Maybe it’s those reconstituted history books you read in our universities? But why such an enormous prevalence of Israel hatred and what does that have to do with all your other secular and nutty ideologies? Or are you just taking you cue from the U.N. all along?

At the United Nations Nothing Justifies Terrorism, Except Palestinian 'Frustration' | Canada Free Press

The UN just wrapped up a year in which there were a total of 26 General Assembly resolutions condemning specific countries for human-rights abuse: 19 — that’s 73 percent — against Israel and one, for instance, against Syria. In 2015, the UN Commission on the Status of Women adopted one resolution condemning a country for violating women’s rights: Israel — for violating the rights of Palestinian women.

Finding excuses for demonizing Jews, discriminating against Jews, delegitimizing Jewish self-determination, and just plain old Jew-hatred, is thousands of years old...

Last edited:
turzovka, Tehon, et al,

This is a growing and all too common dilemma that many good people face in the off-set of devotion and attachment to ones aspect of Israeli/Jewish life and the allegiance they hold to both the "right thing to do" and the what is actually done.

There are all types of casualties in a contention such as the Arab-Israeli Conflict. I can see many Israeli's temper their feelings and emotions as the are philosophically pulled in multiple directions. Oddly, I don't sense this same contest in the Arab Palestinian, especially among the Hostile element.

(COMMENT)

This is not really anys form of "hypocrisy;" although there is nearly always some element of hypocrisy in most conflicts. It is more the duality that is generated in sociopaths that project an image of soulless monsters in the way that Hostile Arab Palestinians come across in their insistence that they need not follow any rules, and that the laws don't apply to them when they advocate unrestricted violence (any and all means necessary) directed against combatants and non-combatants alike. This image of who they are ethically, morally and psychologically changes that have no remorse in using the 1930's strategies of the Palestinian Black Hand in approach conflict resolution events in the 21st Century. It is this image of a psychopath that is willing to hijack, bomb, assault, kidnap and murder (etc), totally without remorse that gives the Hostile Arab Palestinian the advantage over the Israeli.

By contrast, a popular misconception is that the Israeli does not knows when it has made a mistake strategically, militarily, socially, and economically in dealing with the elements in the Arab Palestinians sphere; when the exact opposite. And there is an ever elevated sense feeling mixed with a certain amount of frustration that that creates this duality in dealing with the Arab Palestinian community. The Israeli has a very keenly developed value system of emotional long term well-being and pursue it relentlessly; in part accounting for the dramatically higher success in Human Development over that of any of its surrounding Arab neighbors (and most especially the uncaring Palestinians).

(The Entanglement)

The Israelis know, at various levels and in various magnitudes, that the scope, nature and duration of the conflict is at least in part their fault. They know they are not blameless and really don't attempts to gas-light the international community into thinking that is the last century, they were right on every decision, every political action, and every confrontation they have had. But the difference between the Israelis and the rab Palestinians is that they are emotional psychopath — a complete sociopath.

The Arab Palestinian is not ignorant by any stretch of the imagination. They play the game well. Emotional Arab Palestinian psychopaths aren’t always outright mean; most of the time they're very charming and compassionate as in the video's that our friend "P F Tinmore inserts periodically. One minute you're fighting them and playing catch the rockets, --- the next they are on some tour sweetly telling you, “hey look. I don’t want to fight with you. I know you couldn’t help ruining our sovereignty and inherent rights --- and that it's hard for you to stop being so zionistic all the time." Yes, if you don't watch out, they'll have you thinking and talking like Noam Chomsky (PBUH). This is the transmission of the accusation that everything it the fault of the Zionist. The emotional Arab Palestinians are a kind of psychopaths that have the sincere ability and tendency to blame others for all of their life problems. They're perfect; the Israelis are acutely defective, territorial thieves, political liars, and foreign invaders --- that have no legitimate rights whatsoever; end of story. Then they will attempt to both discourage and promote isolation politically, economically and socially, (ie BDS and Sanctions). The attempt will be to create a wedge or isolate by creating a rift between Israel and any ally it might have. Don't fall into the trap thinking that Hostile Arab Palestinians are not killers, criminals, the cruel and heartless, Jack Nicholson's character in The Shining or the gentle Norman Bates fictional character in the movie Psycho. Don't think for a minute that these gentle and demure personalities that P F Tinmore bombards you with in these mini-movies that are presents. They are the camouflage for the evil that lurks behind. Be cautious --- they have the ability to twists, and makes up information with the intention of causing listeners to doubt their own memories, perceptions and conclusions.

Most respectfully,
R

The Palestinians are perhaps the most passive of the various native people that have been victims of colonization, oppression and foreign rule. Perhaps it is as a result of more oppressive and effective control by the Israelis of the native people than that of the white South Africans and Rhodesians, the French in Algeria or the British in Ireland, for example, but nevertheless, the Palestinians have done far less harm to the colonizer and have had to submit to far more suffering and death pro-capita than other colonized people. The Israelis have been able to behave in this psychopathic manner because of substantial external support that the other colonial occupying did not have in the long run.

The basic problem is that posters such as Rocco resort to twisting excerpts of International Law to make it appear that somehow, the Palestinians are the hostile colonizers and foreigners while the Jews are the native people defending themselves. This of course flies in the face of reality. Until and unless the supporters of Israel and Israelis themselves accept reality, there can never be peace as the Israelis will rightfully, based on a false reality, refuse to accept that the Palestinians have any right to the land they believe was never inhabited by the Palestinians.

To be sure, I held no misconceptions ignorant or brainwashed liberals would be able to recalculate.

It is an ongoing mystery to me why liberals in the West are such apologists for any hatred, intolerance and attacks frenzied Muslims have towards Israel. .

Liberals don't. It is only the lock-step leftists who do. Sure, there seems to be no end to the number of these idiots who infest political discussion groups with their hatred of Jews, but none of them has a freaking clue as to what liberalism actually entails.

That being said, I have no problem with the article. Although the radical settlers are not representative of Jewish people at large, they are a growing segment of the population and are part of the problem instead of part of he solution. It is tough to claim the moral high ground if you are defending the actions and attitudes of this minority of Jews whose fanaticism and aggressiveness is little different than the average Palestinian.

To be sure, I held no misconceptions ignorant or brainwashed liberals would be able to recalculate.

It is an ongoing mystery to me why liberals in the West are such apologists for any hatred, intolerance and attacks frenzied Muslims have towards Israel. .

Liberals don't. It is only the lock-step leftists who do. Sure, there seems to be no end to the number of these idiots who infest political discussion groups with their hatred of Jews, but none of them has a freaking clue as to what liberalism actually entails.

That being said, I have no problem with the article. Although the radical settlers are not representative of Jewish people at large, they are a growing segment of the population and are part of the problem instead of part of he solution. It is tough to claim the moral high ground if you are defending the actions and attitudes of this minority of Jews whose fanaticism and aggressiveness is little different than the average Palestinian.
I agree with your words.

I do not defend Jewish extremism like this group. Nor are they welcome or helping.
I am only saying after all these decades of relentless attacks, hatred and indiscriminate killings, it does not surprise me such groups might emerge.

Well then, after 70 years of oppression of the Palestinians and the killing of thousands of their women and children sometimes in a matter of few weeks you might understand why the Palestinians might turn to violence.

The Palestinians are perhaps the most passive of the various native people that have been victims of colonization, oppression and foreign rule. Perhaps it is as a result of more oppressive and effective control by the Israelis of the native people than that of the white South Africans and Rhodesians, the French in Algeria or the British in Ireland, for example, but nevertheless, the Palestinians have done far less harm to the colonizer and have had to submit to far more suffering and death pro-capita than other colonized people. The Israelis have been able to behave in this psychopathic manner because of substantial external support that the other colonial occupying did not have in the long run.

The basic problem is that posters such as Rocco resort to twisting excerpts of International Law to make it appear that somehow, the Palestinians are the hostile colonizers and foreigners while the Jews are the native people defending themselves. This of course flies in the face of reality. Until and unless the supporters of Israel and Israelis themselves accept reality, there can never be peace as the Israelis will rightfully, based on a false reality, refuse to accept that the Palestinians have any right to the land they believe was never inhabited by the Palestinians.
I cannot extract any statements from your post that I agree with.

Incidentally, the PLO (Palestinian Liberation Organization) were so vicious that Jordan violently forced them out. So they went to Lebanon and turned that beautiful nation where Muslim, Christian and Jew lived together peacefully into a horrific hellfire and civil war.

But the Palestinian people are nothing more than pawns used by neighboring Arab nations and clerics to make Jews look bad. These wealthy Arab neighbors willingly keep the Palestinians in squalor and will not let them emigrate to other Arab lands. Why? So they can make Israel look like the devil. Same reason they will never sign a peace agreement.

Meanwhile, Israel willingly accepted hundreds of thousands of Jews expelled without any of their possessions from all these Arab nations during the 1940’s and 1950’s. But nobody cares about Jews.

But it surprises you that Palestinian kids hate having to live in the streets and watch their homes torn down and some Zionist or Jew is living on their land.

Lets carpet bomb Gaza some more, those unappreciative Arabs, lets knock some more sense into them, we'll get them eating out of our hands in no time.

I cannot extract any statements from your post that I agree with.

Incidentally, the PLO (Palestinian Liberation Organization) were so vicious that Jordan violently forced them out. So they went to Lebanon and turned that beautiful nation where Muslim, Christian and Jew lived together peacefully into a horrific hellfire and civil war.

But the Palestinian people are nothing more than pawns used by neighboring Arab nations and clerics to make Jews look bad. These wealthy Arab neighbors willingly keep the Palestinians in squalor and will not let them emigrate to other Arab lands. Why? So they can make Israel look like the devil. Same reason they will never sign a peace agreement.

Meanwhile, Israel willingly accepted hundreds of thousands of Jews expelled without any of their possessions from all these Arab nations during the 1940’s and 1950’s. But nobody cares about Jews.

Yes, reality is impossible for supporters of Israel and Israelis to accept. That was my point. Thanks for making it for me.

Well then, after 70 years of oppression of the Palestinians and the killing of thousands of their women and children sometimes in a matter of few weeks you might understand why the Palestinians might turn to violence.

.....but you are an vicious antisemite, and support the indiscriminate murder of Jews.

Human beings realize that intentional murder is wrong, that selecting targets for murder based upon ethnicity is wrong, and that the Arabs who have been engaging in these activities have been doing so from a time decades before the creation of Israel.

Your intentional inversion of the relationship between cause and effect is nothing more than a specious attempt to justify your desire for dead Jews.

Forum List

Back