Yes Joe, there is a Manifesto

Joe Biden signed the joint manifesto he released with Bernie Sanders, 110 pages of radical far-left policies — from a job-killing $2 trillion climate agenda to eliminating cash bail and dismantling border protection.

It betrays the working-class voters Biden claims to represent and destroys any pretense that he is a “moderate.”

Beware the Biden-Sanders radical lefty manifesto: Devine

The manifesto was a reach out to the Bernie supporters, not a policy plan. He has since developed policy Plans that are all laid out on his website. Trump probably hasn’t read them as he keeps trying to paint biden as something that he isn’t. Don’t be a fool

What manifesto? The one Biden claimed didn't exist? You may want to look up the definition of manifesto.

Biden’s point was that he has solid plans. Trump was trying to paint him as radical left by referring to the manifesto and geeen new deal when Biden has actually developed specific plans that are not those documents. But Trump either doesn’t know about those or doesn’t want to discuss them because this isn’t an honest debate, it’s a smear campaign, nothing more

Yep, the manifesto that Biden signed, the manifesto that Biden said didn't exist....do try to keep up.

Of course it exists. That was not a correct statement. I just explained what I think he meant by it. I’m sorry if that’s going over your head.

Notice how I didn’t divert to one of the many Trump lies and inaccuracies, like most of you do. Please take note for future debate

Forum List

Back