MAGA Convictions

There's a cost to acting stupid.

Ask Ashlii Babitt. Oh wait...
Ask George Floyd...oh wait
Dickhead sees no difference between Ashlii Targetpractice and George Floyd.

Who's surprised.
Both criminals. Both killed for being criminals.
Right. POSSIBLY passing a bad $20 and attacking Congress are the same thing... in Trumpworld
attacking congress....holy hyperbole, batman.

Both were unarmed. Both died from police action. One was white. The other black.

White Privilege strikes again.
One was a 6'6 man and the other a 5'0 woman. Who is more threatening in an alley? Lemming Lesh is so dumb its hilarious.
Neither were in an alley and one was attacking Congress
Attacking by climbing through a window? Lemming Lesh

Who's surprised.
Both criminals. Both killed for being criminals.
Right. POSSIBLY passing a bad $20 and attacking Congress are the same thing... in Trumpworld
attacking congress....holy hyperbole, batman.

Both were unarmed. Both died from police action. One was white. The other black.

White Privilege strikes again.
One was a 6'6 man and the other a 5'0 woman. Who is more threatening in an alley? Lemming Lesh is so dumb its hilarious.
Neither were in an alley and one was attacking Congress
The other was running a high-level mob money printing operation and selling drugs.

(see how stupid it sounds when you embellish THE FUCK out of the facts?)

7 years in prison is a slap on the wrist for a man who DARED to sit in the taxpay-funded desk and chair that Nancy's holy ass sits. He should have been executed for insulting her royal highness.

For all of you guys who still think we can vote our way out of this...... are you waking up yet? :45:
No one or group is showing up like theirs. There are many who have that potential. If these people on Jan. 6 were real, they need more support then what they are getting. They are not even at martyr stage. If a Repub wins the Presidency and any are imprisoned, then they need to be freed on day one.
Wake up people...... if you are even a moderate, let alone a traditional conservative American, you have zero representation in government. Any say or influence you once may have had with these various agencies is gone. It was stolen from you, and it has been weaponized against you.
And the people who did it, and the folks who support them? Well, they hate you and they want you enslaved, thrown in a cage or dead.

Act accordingly.

Who's surprised.
There's a big difference; one was a criminal, and one was trying to confront a bunch of criminals..... when they had her killed.
Ron Watkins told you so!
Who?

Who's surprised.
There's a big difference; one was a criminal, and one was trying to confront a bunch of criminals..... when they had her killed.
Ron Watkins told you so!
Who?
Your man Q

Who's surprised.
Ron Watkins told you so!
Who?
Your man Q

Never heard of him.

I think you spend a lot more time listening to these folks than I do....... seeing as how I don't actually spend any time doing so.
I just watch what you folks on the left are doing and make up my own mind about who and what you all are. I don't need anyone to spell it out for me..... truth is self-evident.

They are letting convicted killers and violent criminals out of prison in NY and Ca. but political dissidents get seven years after they lose their life savings. Banana republick politics.
All these folks on the right who are starting to band together need to worry less about guns, gear, and small unit tactics, and spend more time and effort finding and retaining good, well connected law firms, as well as bondsmen to keep their people out of jail...... because locking up "activists" is an old, tried and true tactic. And they can get "Epsteined" a lot easier in a cell, than out on the street.
They need to raise a war chest as well, because lawfare is expensive.

Forum List

Back