Yes, I Have a BA in Prostitution With a Minor in Blowjobs

Tom Sweetnam

Platinum Member
Aug 27, 2014
8000' up in the san juan mountain foothills
College costs have become so crippling in Ireland & the UK, that coeds are signing up to be sugar babies by the hundreds. Queens University in Belfast has seen 200 female students sign up with high dollar connection agencies like "Seeking Arrangement," where sugar daddies agree to pay young coeds around $7,000 in exchange for sex. I hope that's not a one-night stand. I didn't know there was a hooker on the planet worth that much. Though unstated in the article, how many of these guys do you think are wealthy Muslims?

That's up 50% in one year. It's a trend catching on throughout the UK where college tuitions are up 300% in just a few years. Kids can't afford that, nor can their families, so many young women are turning to prostitution in order to complete college. Meanwhile worthless parasites like Obama get to go to Harvard free of charge, based on his yellow skin, then sit around on their dead asses for four years and never crack a textbook.

Hundreds of broke Irish students searching for sugar daddies to ease their financial woes - Independent.ie

College costs have become so crippling in Ireland & the UK, that coeds are signing up to be sugar babies by the hundreds. Queens University in Belfast has seen 200 female students sign up with high dollar connection agencies like "Seeking Arrangement," where sugar daddies agree to pay young coeds around $7,000 in exchange for sex. I hope that's not a one-night stand. I didn't know there was a hooker on the planet worth that much. Though unstated in the article, how many of these guys do you think are wealthy Muslims?

That's up 50% in one year. It's a trend catching on throughout the UK where college tuitions are up 300% in just a few years. Kids can't afford that, nor can their families, so many young women are turning to prostitution in order to complete college. Meanwhile worthless parasites like Obama get to go to Harvard free of charge, based on his yellow skin, then sit around on their dead asses for four years and never crack a textbook.

Hundreds of broke Irish students searching for sugar daddies to ease their financial woes - Independent.ie
Yes, it's important to know how many are Muslims.
Why aren't the important questions being answered?!

Forum List

Back