Yes, Covid kills

1. The vaccine has yet to get the final approval from the FDA, so many people will be against taking something they feel is dangerous and lacks final approval.

2. People with immune issues can not take the vaccine, so what is your solution for them?

3. I have had two jabs already but I will not tell others they must do as I do because it is their body and their body might react differently than mine which could result in death for them.

Final Comment in my response:

As pointed out the vaccine lack the final approval and those with immune issues can not take the vaccine but we must also remember there have been many issues with the vaccine from the start and it is still experimental, so many will be against taking this vaccine and it is their choice.

Now five to ten years down the road if discovered that the vaccine was dangerous are you willing to hold the Government and the manufactures responsible?

My bet is no unless you can blame Trump, so let be clear the Vaccine is optional and you can not force people to take something they feel is dangerous…

1. The vaccine has yet to get the final approval from the FDA, so many people will be against taking something they feel is dangerous and lacks final approval.

2. People with immune issues can not take the vaccine, so what is your solution for them?

3. I have had two jabs already but I will not tell others they must do as I do because it is their body and their body might react differently than mine which could result in death for them.

Final Comment in my response:

As pointed out the vaccine lack the final approval and those with immune issues can not take the vaccine but we must also remember there have been many issues with the vaccine from the start and it is still experimental, so many will be against taking this vaccine and it is their choice.

Now five to ten years down the road if discovered that the vaccine was dangerous are you willing to hold the Government and the manufactures responsible?

My bet is no unless you can blame Trump, so let be clear the Vaccine is optional and you can not force people to take something they feel is dangerous…
That’s exactly what a Nazi would say!!!

hehehahahhahahahehheh

So you are claiming that people with immune issues should take this vaccine?

If so you are going against what is suggested!
Absolutely. Everyone needs to be vaccinated. Anyone not vaccinated is a super spreader. The risks of killing yourself outweighs you killing someone else. Be responsible.

People need to be respectful of others and stop being so selfish.

Is your life really worth more than some innocent person you might infect?

- at least this is what all the DemonRats are telling me

Yes, humorous jabs are killing people here, right and left.

Meanwhile, evidently, OMG, the government is actually helping people!
Quick, bash a liberal or something!

If that weren't bad enough, the number of hospitalizations takes of huge hit on our health care costs. Insurance rates have to go up to compensate for huge expenses, how many more people won't be able to afford the insurance premiums. Pulse a lot of these people will become disabled either temporarily or permanently from the disease taking another unnecessary hit on the economy. In my town alone we lost 29 people, some I knew as friends. There are so many bad ramifications from this disease it isn't funny. Now with the vaccinations, much of the problem is preventable. I've never heard a covid victim in the hospital saying they wish they didn't get the vaccination. It's always the opposite, and it's always too late for them. Please don't let it be too late for you.
dude you are so obviously clueless,the corona virus is treatable and nowhere dangerous as the msm media claims it to be with treatment of it. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl: With the elderly with no treatment,then yeah it can be dangerous.yeah much of the problem with the vaccine is preventable,don’t take it and you will will live out your life naturally and die when you are suppose to when your number is up.you are on a deserted island,there are so many people out there that have posted videos on bitchute of having severe side effects from taking the vaccine unable to walk or eat ot have a huge deformity firm on their face and have regretted it big time giving the vaccine to their children or taking it themselves clueless.:rofl::auiqs.jpg::lmao: Please do t let it be too late for you to wake the hell up and stop being so clueless.:auiqs.jpg::lmao:

Absolutely. Everyone needs to be vaccinated. Anyone not vaccinated is a super spreader. The risks of killing yourself outweighs you killing someone else. Be responsible.

People need to be respectful of others and stop being so selfish.

Is your life really worth more than some innocent person you might infect?

- at least this is what all the DemonRats are telling me
Indeed,it’s only the Demorats like Stan with thst mindset saying all that. :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :abgg2q.jpg:

I recommend you at least get one shot of the Moderna vaccine !!!
Future mutations are coming and are going to be worse

So you are claiming that people with immune issues should take this vaccine?

If so you are going against what is suggested!
People with immune issues get their protection from everybody else being vaccinated.

Forum List

Back