Yes, Chloroquine Is an Effective Treatment for COVID-19

Yes, Chloroquine Is an Effective Treatment for COVID-19

no it’s not.

When there’s a study of 96,000 people across six continents and they say people who take hydroxychloroquine are three times more likely to die, then I believe the study. Not Republicans who say vaccines cause autism and there’s no such thing as evolution

Lefties will rather choose death than be cured by president Trump.
It's so blatant the way they lie and hate on the drug that one has to ask why?
1) is it just that they can't have a heroic or sucessful rival during a campaign year?
Even MSM host Chris Cuomo who got the virus used a less safe version of the drug he was bashing while his brother was ordering hydroxychloroquine for his state.
2)is it they support rival company drugs with large investments?
3)are the Saudis investors with large shares of the media companies the holders of these rival drug companies?
The MSM won't dig deep or connect the dots so you have to dig yourself-who in the media or large owners of media shares are heavy invested in rival drug companies?
Here's a list of the rival companies
now find the large share owners/and or board members and tie them to Saudis money or media network execs and large shareholders and affiliates (like Comcast).
There might be the answer why they are syncronized hating on 1 company's healing properties over another.
Just read an article on Ha Aretz where the doctor from New York who used the antimalarial drug in combination with “ Zinc” and antibiotics said he cured a huge number of people he even gave out the dosages to use per day.. He said the idea is to catch the virus in the initial stages before 5 days or so as that gives you the best chance to beat it after that it grows like wildfire and is hard to contain... That is exactly what you said at the beginning and least us not forget the antimalarial drug is also zinc based so the idea is to zap it with zinc before it zaps us...

Lefties will rather choose death than be cured by president Trump.
It's so blatant the way they lie and hate on the drug that one has to ask why?
1) is it just that they can't have a heroic or sucessful rival during a campaign year?
Even MSM host Chris Cuomo who got the virus used a less safe version of the drug he was bashing while his brother was ordering hydroxychloroquine for his state.
2)is it they support rival company drugs with large investments?
3)are the Saudis investors with large shares of the media companies the holders of these rival drug companies?
The MSM won't dig deep or connect the dots so you have to dig yourself-who in the media or large owners of media shares are heavy invested in rival drug companies?
Here's a list of the rival companies
now find the large share owners/and or board members and tie them to Saudis money or media network execs and large shareholders and affiliates (like Comcast).
There might be the answer why they are syncronized hating on 1 company's healing properties over another.
Just read an article on Ha Aretz where the doctor from New York who used the antimalarial drug in combination with “ Zinc” and antibiotics said he cured a huge number of people he even gave out the dosages to use per day.. He said the idea is to catch the virus in the initial stages before 5 days or so as that gives you the best chance to beat it after that it grows like wildfire and is hard to contain... That is exactly what you said at the beginning and least us not forget the antimalarial drug is also zinc based so the idea is to zap it with zinc before it zaps us...
And I also explicitely said it's not a cure, but a remedy, to lessen severity or even it breaking out if caught early Likw you said. Dr's are so snooty in saying things that help are not cures as if that matters to people wanting the best percentage possible to survive it.
It's like they are rooting failure which disturbs me about medical personnel who are to pessimistic to try everything in their power to save our elderly and most vulnerable. In fact it's outrageous to see networks showing footage of medical personnel resting/sleeping in their protective gear in nurses quarters contaminating themselves and surroundings and each other or test personnel contaminating their swab or subjects by not paying attention to what they're doing, and instead of addressing this problem they are oblivious to the footage and using it to praise them or shape a narrative. Next time you see that stock footage of the tester reaching into the car, notice they twist and palm the swab contaminating it and also accidentally touching the person tested.

Like many idiots, you seem to have cornered yourself into the unenviable position of defending your unsupported negative assertion.
Oops, you're confused again. I said there is zero evidence it os effective. You thinking it is makes you a gullible little cultist. There is as mich evidence it is effective as there is that eating your own poop is effective.

Please try not to misrepresent me again, you aren't helping your already nearly non existent credibility to do so.

So to review:

You are a gullible fool taking medicine with no demonstrated effectiveness that can harm you.

You need to come to terms with this.

Just read an article on Ha Aretz where the doctor from New York who used the antimalarial drug in combination with “ Zinc” and antibiotics said he cured a huge number of people he even gave out the dosages to use per day..
If he publicly said that he should be sanctioned by the state board and should probably have his license revoked.

The evidence is overwhelming that chloroquine is proving to be an effective treatment for COVID-19. This does not mean that it cures in 100% of cases. Very few drugs cure their targeted diseases/infections in all cases. However, chloroquine's success rate is clearly very high. Medical surveys are finding that doctors are choosing chloroquine, or its variant hydroxychloroquine, more often than they are using any other drug to treat COVID-19.

Non-lying news organizations have documented hundreds of cases of COVID-19 patients who have been cured with chloroquine/hydroxychloroquine, including a Democratic representative in Michigan who was honest enough to praise President Trump for recommending the drug after it cured her of COVID-19.

Here is small sample of the evidence:

Oops...

No evidence of benefit for chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine in COVID-19 patients, study finds
^
junk science/fake news

Like many idiots, you seem to have cornered yourself into the unenviable position of defending your unsupported negative assertion.
Oops, you're confused again. I said there is zero evidence it os effective.
do you have any proof that there is zero evidence? Of course you don't, jackass.

Hey dumbass, if there was no evidence that it could help, and a lot of evidence that it could harm, the CDC and other health agencies across the globe would not approve it for trials.

If HCQ was so fucking dangerous, why would they be giving it to so many front-line medical professionals, the people we can least afford to lose in this battle?

What do they know that you don't know?

THINK!

do you have any proof that there is zero evidence?
What an absolutely idiotic thing to say. Really, really stupid.

You cant produce any evidence. None. And there you have it.
How did you come to that stupid conclusion, dumbass?

I've provided substantive evidence to support my position, you've provided nothing to support your ridiculous negative assertions, you TDS afflicted moron.

Last edited:
I've provided substantive evidence to support my position
No you have not. Not a shred. What a joke. Like i said: gullible.
I agree with you that you are gullible. After all, you are the 3rd stupidest USMB forumer. IM2 is the stupidest, followed by Jillian in 2nd place, and you are tied with nat in 3rd place.

Yes, whether you know it or not, you are that stupid. Judging from your posts, in my expert opinion, your IQ is in the 70-85 range. That's on the lower left end of the Bell curve. Not many people are stupider than you.

To wit: You've demonstrated that you cannot even comprehend the term "unsupported assertion". Nor do you comprehend the term "argument from ignorance" (argumentum ad ignorantiam). That's pretty fuckin' stupid, DAN.

You're a dumb motherfucker.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back