Yes, Chloroquine Is an Effective Treatment for COVID-19

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia
The evidence is overwhelming that chloroquine is proving to be an effective treatment for COVID-19. This does not mean that it cures in 100% of cases. Very few drugs cure their targeted diseases/infections in all cases. However, chloroquine's success rate is clearly very high. Medical surveys are finding that doctors are choosing chloroquine, or its variant hydroxychloroquine, more often than they are using any other drug to treat COVID-19.

Non-lying news organizations have documented hundreds of cases of COVID-19 patients who have been cured with chloroquine/hydroxychloroquine, including a Democratic representative in Michigan who was honest enough to praise President Trump for recommending the drug after it cured her of COVID-19.

Here is small sample of the evidence:

Last edited:
A few weeks back there was mention of NY starting to use HC treatment along with other states. We were supposed to get updates on NY's results on using the drug. We keep getting all these numbers, but not the number on treatments that are working.
Are doctors recommending HC as treatment for those it could help and who aren't at risk for any negative effects of it's use? My understanding is short term use is safe for the majority of people. Are people not willing to try HC as treatment even if recommending by their doctor? And if so how much of refusal to use by doctor or patients is based on negative press? Or are people having to request the treatment like was done with the elected official from Michigan?

TRUMP needs to bump of Fauci/Brix and start using some doctors who are on the front lines at press briefings. We don't need to hear about any more modeling or projections, we need to hear directly from the doctors who are treating patients.

It's interesting that the media is trying to discredit the cure.

If I was suspicious, I would think they don't want this crisis to end.

They don't, they want to destroy the economy.

Orange Man Bad is all they care about... well besides power, which the Orange Man is stopping them from having.

They want to destroy the economy because they think/hope that by doing so they will cause Trump to lose the election. The destruction of the economy is just their latest tactic to defeat Trump.

Last edited:
The evidence is overwhelming that chloroquine is proving to be an effective treatment for COVID-19. This does not mean that it cures in 100% of cases. Very few drugs cure their targeted diseases/infections in all cases. However, chloroquine's success rate is clearly very high. Medical surveys are finding that doctors are choosing chloroquine, or its variant hydroxychloroquine, more often than they are using any other drug to treat COVID-19.

Non-lying news organizations have documented hundreds of cases of COVID-19 patients who have been cured with chloroquine/hydroxychloroquine, including a Democratic representative in Michigan who was honest enough to praise President Trump for recommending the drug after it cured her of COVID-19.

Here is small sample of the evidence:

For some strrrrraaaaange reason, the left are pissed about this.

It's interesting that the media is trying to discredit the cure.

If I was suspicious, I would think they don't want this crisis to end.

They don't, they want to destroy the economy.

Orange Man Bad is all they care about... well besides power, which the Orange Man is stopping them from having.

They want to destroy the economy because they think that by doing so they will cause Trump to lose the election. The destruction of the economy is just their latest tactic to defeat Trump.
Destroying the economy is a much bigger than Trump or any other President.

The left has been trying to take down the capitalist economic system for many years.

Now, they've accomplished it overnight.

We are learning much about the Invisible Enemy

It is tough and smart, but we are tougher and smarter

It’s called the invisible enemy, and that’s what it is: it’s an invisible enemy

One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear

Last edited:

Um, Axis Mikey also thinks his Magic Mormon Underwear protects him from Evil.

Take what he says with a grain of salt.

Um, Axis Mikey also thinks his Magic Mormon Underwear protects him from Evil.

Take what he says with a grain of salt.

I guess you're still upset that you got raked so badly over the coals in the History forum for claiming that Mao Tsetung brought peace, stability, prosperity, and respect to China.

I guess you're also still upset that you got bashed for complaining that people were "demonizing" Joseph Stalin.

I guess you're also still upset that you got called on repeating so many standard Communist myths, such as the myth that the Chinese Communists fought the Japanese as much as the Chinese Nationalists did, which howler was exposed and debunked almost as soon as Mao Tsetung and his gang began to peddle it.

And I notice, as is your practice, that you offered no facts to challenge my statements about chloroquine, nor did you address any of the evidence that I cited. But, well, you pulled the same stunt in the History forum. I had no idea why so many people here dislike and dismiss you until I dealt with you in the History forum.

Lefties will rather choose death than be cured by president Trump.

Actually I disagree with this--they're much too unprincipled and cowardly for that. They will choose life FOR THEMSELVES in that case, hoping no one catches them taking the medicine, but will deny it for everyone else. What they will say to everyone else about chloroquine is "you don't deserve it because Trump"--but oh yes, would take it themselves.

These cats are nothing if not self-interested.

Lefties want as many deaths as possible, and as much damage to our economy, constitution, church, and country as possible.

Never fear...the media will ignore any evidence hydroxychloroquine works...and when the evidence can no longer be ignored they will ignore the story altogether.

And in a month or so they'll Memoryhole the whole thing and tell us how it was actually democrats and the media that promoted hydroxychloroquine in the first place.

I guess you're still upset that you got raked so badly over the coals in the History forum for claiming that Mao Tsetung brought peace, stability, prosperity, and respect to China.

Um, yeah, funny thing... those things are all true... but never mind... Commies make you see red!!!

Hey, that' it. You're Frank Burns!

And I notice, as is your practice, that you offered no facts to challenge my statements about chloroquine, nor did you address any of the evidence that I cited. But, well, you pulled the same stunt in the History forum. I had no idea why so many people here dislike and dismiss you until I dealt with you in the History forum.

Guy, the problem with you Mormon Cultists is that you are immune to facts...

Actually I disagree with this--they're much too unprincipled and cowardly for that. They will choose life FOR THEMSELVES in that case, hoping no one catches them taking the medicine, but will deny it for everyone else. What they will say to everyone else about chloroquine is "you don't deserve it because Trump"--but oh yes, would take it themselves.

These cats are nothing if not self-interested.

Except that nothing has really been proven about Trump's Snake Oil... and medical doctors are cautioning against it.

Forum List

Back