Yes, Chick-Fil-A Really Is Funding A Group That Hosts Drag Queen Story Hour

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Chick-Fil-A Really Is Funding A Group That Hosts Drag Queen Story Hour

Covenant House, the recipient of at least $230,000 of Chick-fil-A’s donations, bills itself as “the largest provider of services to youth facing homelessness in the Americas” and provides shelter to about 400 kids between 16 and 21 years old. Its website says it seeks to provide houses that are “welcoming, affirming, and safe for LGBTQ youth.” New York-based Covenant House has nearly two dozen affiliates all over the United States and South America, but the parent organization and its New York affiliate in particular have indeed put a focus on LGBT politics.

Well, this is a positive and life-affirming story. I can't help but think that some of you may be upset by this initiative though.

Who doesnt think donating to groups that shove sexuality down children's throats is a good thing?
You perverted fag

I'm gonna get me some hate-chicken one more time, afore they turn ghey.

Well, this is a positive and life-affirming story. I can't help but think that some of you may be upset by this initiative though.
Do you really think 16-21 year old kids are being read to by drag queens as they sit through "story hours"?

You are even more stupid and repellent than I thought.

Covenant House, the recipient of at least $230,000 of Chick-fil-A’s donations, bills itself as “the largest provider of services to youth facing homelessness in the Americas” and provides shelter to about 400 kids between 16 and 21 years old. Its website says it seeks to provide houses that are “welcoming, affirming, and safe for LGBTQ youth.” New York-based Covenant House has nearly two dozen affiliates all over the United States and South America, but the parent organization and its New York affiliate in particular have indeed put a focus on LGBT politics.

I dont eat there anymore

Why are you and your ilk so obsessed with the sexuality of children?

Be sure to send us pictures when it's your turn up on stage! I bet you turn quite the thigh and cheek!

Are lefties really portraying Covenant House as a home for drag queens? Times must be desperate in the crazy angry liberal world to come up with this nonsense.

Are lefties really portraying Covenant House as a home for drag queens? Times must be desperate in the crazy angry liberal world to come up with this nonsense.

It's called "agit-prop." The American left is a willing student of commie propaganda, and the Russians taught them everything they know.

Wow, I thought the goal was to attract people not make them take their business elsewhere which is what I already do because of how over priced their food has always been. I guess the powers that be thought that as long as there is milk, why not some Oreo cookies to go with it, which are only two more things that I stay away from due to a diet that I have been on since June 1st. I was 240 then and two days ago, I weighed in at 165.6.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am 167 now which amazes me because I literally ate ten bread sticks last night at my local Fazolis restaurant plus the three cups of root beer and two pizza slices that came to just $4.26 thanks to the coupon that I had which only brings me to another thing that is a huge turnoff where Chick-Fil-A is concerned. When was the last time that they gave out any coupons? A few years ago when that big controversial day took place due to where they stood on the homosexuality issue, the building in my area eventually had no other choice but to hand out coupons because the workers there actually ran out of food that day, they were that busy.

There money, they have a right to spend where they want, just as consumers have a right to spend money where they want. Not sure why you are making a big deal of it. Are not businesses in the UK allowed to spend their money where they want?

Why ?

Separating people from a lifestyle isn't that hard.

What is your problem ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back